Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Mahogany, 14 1/2", Essence of Demiguise hair, Bendy
Lily was at breakfast in the Great Hall when the post came. It was unusual for her to get anything via owl, or any way for that matter. Her parents had no contact with her any longer and most of her friends from home no longer realized she existed. She picked up the envelope that was sealed with wax. Looking at the seal, she realized there was a 'P' with a lighthouse behind it. Could it be? Really? She tore open the envelope, and pulled out the paper and pictures inclosed.

LILY POTTER!

I miss you soooo much! I haven’t seen or written to you in ages, and I do apologize. Time flies by way too quickly and I can’t believe I have been away for almost three years now!

How are you? What is going on with Hogwarts? The sorority? The quidditch team? Blake?

Here are some recent pictures of Nanook, me, and the lighthouse.
hx3u3p.jpg

6zrdqq.jpg

2dm6qmx.jpg

I have so much to discuss with you, but first I’d like to know how you are doing!

Love,
Courtney

Lily was so excited! She got up from the table and without another thought ran back to her dorm to write one back to Courtney.
Courtney Potter!!!

How are you? I thought that you fell of that lighthouse that you live in and that is why I never heard from you!!! Glad you are doing well!! The Sorority is going good. We are constantly being requested to add members and I love it! School is going well too. OWLs went pretty good. NEWTs are going to be a pain, but hey, that's part of life.

Blake is amazing! We have been together now for 4 years and it keeps getting better every day. We spent our holiday on the beach at his dad Josh's house. Did you know that Blake's dad is Estrella's Godfather? Totally bizarre, but hey, it works! I got a great tan on vacation and picked up a wonderful new outfit for the Valentine's ball. I love shopping in LA. There are the best clothes there! Oh, here is a picture from the Yule Ball of me and Blake.

2vm8w39.jpg

I wanna know what is up with you!!! Tell me all the details!!!!!

Lily

She quickly folded and sealed the envelope. Taking off at a run, she headed up to the Owlery and found an owl to use. Sending it off with a treat, she watched the feathered creature disappear into the sky.

Courtney had just sent off Estrella's second letter when an owl scratched on her window, "hang on!" After letting the owl in, Courtney pulled the letter out of it's talons and tossed it one of Arabella's treats. After ripping the letter open and seeing that it was from Lily, Courtney jumped up and down before flopping on the floor to read it.

After reading the letter, Courtney noticed that Lily had sent a picture of her and Blake along. Awww, they've both gotten so pretty! Courtney squealed in excitement and began to write a letter back to Lily.
Dearest Lily,

YOU ARE GORGEOUS! And, oh my gosh, Blake has definitely gotten handsome over the past three years. You both looked amazing at the Yule Ball, I hope you had a blast!

I am unbelievably happy to hear that the sorority is thriving, you are the perfect woman to run it and I'm glad you kept it running as president after I left. As for school, you, my dear, are a RAVENCLAW! You will absolutely crush those NEWT classes and exams.

You spent your Holiday on the beach in the sun? While I sat out here and froze my bum off in Canada? Hahahah, just kidding! Wow, I think I've actually met Blake's dad before, back when Estrella and I gave the Silver Snake a wee visit. You can tell him that I said hello, however, I'm not sure he'd be thrilled to hear from me. Oh, and you will absolutely have to take me shopping in LA! I could use a few new dresses myself!

As for me, I've been spending most of my free time studying and sitting on the beach (yes, I do sit on the beach in the winter when it is snowing). I would love to get together sometime soon, as I miss you and the entire Ravenclaw house terribly!

Write back soon!
Love,
Courtney

Lily was in her dorm when the owl came from Courtney. She quickly untied the letter from it's leg and found a treat in the room to give it before curling up on her bed to read. Soon she was done, and she decided to write back. She had just gotten pictures from the quidditch team back, and she decided to include one to her friend.
Courtney,

Aww, you make me blush. I cannot believe how much you have changed. I love your hair now! It is so long!!

I would so love to meet up with you in LA over break and go shopping! I love the stores there. Spending holidays on the beach is so wonderful. I will have to tell Josh you said hi to see if he remembers you. From what I remember of that little incident, I think he will.

I cannot believe you go and sit on the beach in the middle of winter. Then again, I keep forgetting that you have winter right now. Or spring rather. It's fall here and we are getting ready for the colder weather to move in. It is so odd that after all this time I still am not able to adjust to the oddness of the seasons.

I don't know if I remembered to tell you that I made Captain for the quidditch team. We have our first match against Slytherin this weekend. We had pictures taken. Its so cool to see them moving like this! I loved what was done with mine! I am enclosing a copy for you.

2yze7eo.jpg

Yes, I still have my scarlet streak. I don't have the heart to trade it in for a sapphire one. This one has done me well, and it a great reminder of the club teams from our first years here at school.

Ok, I am going to get this off before class. I hope to see you soon!!!
Lily

Lily grabbed her things for class and the letter. She hurried off to post it with an owl before she needed to be in class.

Picking up the last letter in her pile, Courtney knew this one was from Lily. It felt a wee bit heavy, so Courtney guessed there would be a picture enclosed, yay! After tearing the envelope open, Courtney saw that Lily sent her a quidditch picture. Grinning broadly, Courtney tacked the picture Lily had sent to her wall above her desk.
Dear Potter,

That picture you sent me is amazing! In fact, I loved it so much that it is hanging on my wall above my desk.

Wow, do you think we would actually be able to pull off a shopping trip in LA? I'm sure my parents would allow me to go, but, I wouldn't want to intrude in somebody else's home. I hope Josh was able to forget about the majority of the Bleak Street events, Estrella and I were younger and definitely immature! Haha!

The difference in seasons is crazy and hilarious! It is hard to believe that you are experiencing opposite temperatures right now! You're not the only one in New Zealand who isn't adjusted to the whether, I bet there are tonnes of North American students in seventh year that are still shocked about the temperature changes!

Congrats on being made quidditch captain, I am extremely proud of you! Good luck against Slytherin (not that you need it)! Your Scarlett Streak is beautiful! I'm glad you have not felt the need to exchange it for a Sapphire Streak just because of house colours. I do miss the old club teams, and hope to see you soon so we can just chill and giggle about boys, quidditch, and old times with butterbeers!

Don't forget to write back soon!
Love,
Courtney

Users who are viewing this thread

Back