Lilly Lock

Lilly Lock

OOC First Name
Chalky
-Full Name: Lilly Louise Lock

-Birth Date: October 21

-Current Age: 11

-Basic Appearance: Curly mousey brown hair, relatively tall and slender, dark green eyes.

-Parents: Jamey Lock and Freya Lock

-Siblings, if any: None

-Pets, if any: Two mice, Harry and Frodo

-Area of Residence: Near Obsidian Harbor, just moved there from London

-Blood status: Half blood (her mother is a witch)

-What would their Patronus be? A Dolphin, because they are clever and playful

-What would their Bogart be? A Cage, that would stop her from seeing her friends and family.

-What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) : A horse, because she is gentle, clever, playful and tall ;)

-What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Her with her granddad, who died when Lilly was 8 years old, they were very close.

-What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The school trip to see Wicked in a theatre in London, with all her friends.

-Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
I kind of got into trouble at school today, I did mean to do my homework, but I REALLY wanted to see my friends over the weekend. It was only Maths homework, BORING! I¡¦ve got to do it tonight though, plus extra! ƒ¼ Not happy. I wanted to go to the cinema with Harry, Jemma and Will tonight. We will have to do something tomorrow night instead!

Hi hi

I can only think of two questions for now.

1. How did her dad react when he found out her mum wa a witch??

2. How did her granddad die??

(Hehe. Will. :D I like the use of Harry and Frodo as well. :D )

Any ways I'll see you tomorrow. Well...it's not exactly tomorrow anymore. It's in about 5 1/4 hrs.

Wombat...x

Well, My dad found out my mom was a witch when they had a big argument once, my mom got really angry and accidently blew up a TV. It was so sudden and weird that dad knew something wasn't normal, so mom had to explain everything to him. he was so shocked that he passed out, but when he came round he kind of understood 1. why she had kept it from him, 2. why strange things kept happening round their house, eg. things randomly blowing up when they were having arguments.
My Granddad died from a heart attack.
Pretty average.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back