OOC First Name
Mia
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
🏳️‍🌈Cas, 🏳️‍🌈Gay🏳️‍🌈
Wand
Curly 12.5" Flexible Chestnut with Mermaid Scale Core
Linden was studying in the library. at the start of the year he had started studying in the arts room. and truth be told he did like being in there. it had felt like him to him even before he realsied why it felt like him to him. but sometimes it just was too busy. and with the art show coming up the music kids were rehearsing and there was a lot of wet paint and glue everywhere and he figured they probably needed the desk space more than him and he defiantly needed the quiet. he got out his potions book and copied down the name of one of one of the potions that they had studied pausing for a moment as he put a marker in the book before starting to write down ingredients. trying to remember if it was asphodel or sneezewort and if it was pufferfish eyes or rat tails.that were in this one. he was not sure what the Potions theory newt would involve, or the practical one but knowing the basics of some potions would be a start.

Maisie had been looking for Casper, or Tara. She couldn't seem to find either of them, though. Tara seemed to have an odd habit of hiding around the full moon. It was probably something to do with energies, Maisie decided, skipping through the halls. If she couldn't find Casper, though, she knew who would be able to. So when she spotted the other older boy in the student lounge, she immediately skipped up. "Hi, Linny! Have you seen Cassy anywhere?" She asked, holding out the rose quartz necklace she'd made for her brother. "I made him this! Rose quartz encourages love, respect, trust, and self-worth, and I just get the feeling he could use that," She giggled.

Lacewing and leeches, knott gradd and tumble weed, boomslang and there was another b, what was it? lin tapped his quill on the desk as he thought. boomslang and b-b-b-nothing. this was not good. this was one of the potions that they had learned this year and one of the most famous potions of all. he sighed before going through the list again trying to add quantities and details about the ingredients. it was then that he heard his name. or rather he heard a name that a few people had decided to call him. he looked up and smiled when he saw maisie. "Hello Lil Sis" he said. glad for the distraction. "no i haven't seen cas anywhere. I thought he would be in the arts room" he added
he looked at the necklace that maisie held out. it wasn't his usual taste but from what he knew of maisie and what he did know about cas he knew he would love it he smiled as she described what it symbolised. "he will love it" he said. smiling though a little selfish part of him didn't want to encourage cas to have more love well at least no more love that he would be able to give. "I am sure a little more of those qualities wouldn't go amiss" he said.

Maisie pouted as he said he hadn't seen Cas. She moved then to sit down with Linden, smiling at Linden easily. "Nope! He's missing," she sighed. She giggled at Lindens comment. "I think it would help." She nodded, before looking at him. "Whatcha doin?" She asked, trying to look at his book.

linden smiled at Maisie's expression. it was suprising at times how much she was like her siblings. it made sense. but he had known the other two for far longer and he had already but that look could have almost come straight off tara. "He will turn up. if not he will be in the art room hiding behind a canvas or taking a nap" he said not saying that he sometimes worked so hard he would crash out down there. "If he doesnt show up by dinner i will have a look in the dorms for you" he said
he saw Maisie laugh at thaat. "I mean he has them. but doesnt see it. so maybe the necklace would help" he said tthinkking about his man and all the amazing qualities he had in abondance that he denied even having a pinch of. love was certainly one of them and maybe tara would show him that he certainly was loved. When Tara asked what he was doing he pointed to the potions book in front of him. "I am trying to remember what gos into a potion. i know there is one B left but cant think of what goes in it." he said.

Maisie giggled. "You know him so well," She teased, smiling as he promised to look for him later. "Thanks!" She shifted, sitting on her knees and leaning on the table to get a closer look at his book. "I think he was just in the dark for a long time and his eyes haven't adjusted now that the lights are on," She offered. She looked over his book a moment, humming, before sitting back and rummaging through her bag. "Here, take this," She smiled, pulling out a keychain she'd made with clear quartz, offering it out to the Hufflepuff. "Clear quartz amplifies memory, aids in concertation and memory, and it helps balance your energetic system!" She told him with a wide smile, giggling happily.

Linden smiled at maisies comment. "well, we have lived together for almost seven years" he said.
lin thought through Maisies idea. he was sure he didn't think anything that deep when he had been in his third year. 'you know what. I think you are right. he is not used to having a family and people around who love and care for him" he said. he watched as she rummaged in her bag and withdrew a keyring. "Aww that is very sweet of you. but you shouldn't that is yous" he said, thinking of how like cas she was with that gesture. how he always seemed to be giving him, and all his other friends gifts. it did give him an idea for something for cas.

Maisie giggled. "Will it be weird? Not having him around all the time anymore?" She asked. Her mother had told her that adjusting to life outside of school was always a challenge. She pouted as he agreed with her and shook her head. "Well, we'll just have to stick around, and then one day he'll have had us for longer than he was alone," She nodded, sure of her plan. She shook her head as he argued, placing the key chain in his book. "I wasn't asking, silly! It's a gift," She told him, sitting back again.

Linden smiled slightly sadly at Maisie's comment. he knew that feeling. when Chante and Willow, Aunt Madlyn, and his mum left the school in the space of two years he had gone from having all his family around to not having any "You will still have tara at school. and you can come and visit us over the holidays whenever you want" he said the "us" referring to him and cas and not him and tara even though the two of them were the two that currently lived together.
he smiled at maisie's comment. she was similar to her siblings in many ways but also very different. she seemed so much more innocent and optimistic. in a way that he was sure was only part due to her age. he hoped that she didn't lose it. "If there are three of us loving him, do you think that counts as three times the time?" he asked not that he was intending to spend less than seventeen years with cas but he would rather nim feel comfortable sooner than later.
as Maisie gave him the keyring back he picked it up. "Thank you lil sis it's beautiful" he said. examining it. he held it in his hand and looked down at his notes. "bihorn, it's boomslang and bicorn horn" he said. glad that he had remembered without having to resort to checking the book.

Maisie blinked, confused by Lindens answer a moment before she realized he'd misunderstood her. She giggled and shook her head. "No, silly! I meant will it be weird for you not sharing a room with him anymore?" She asked. "You two have been roommates for like, seven years now, right?" She asked.

She giggled again at his comment and again she shook her head. "Nope! It won't just be the three of us, anyway," She told him, sure of her answer. She smiled broadly as he thanked her, giggling and leaning in to peek at his book. "You're right! See, it's working already," She told him, reaching out to try and pat his hand with her own. "See, crystals work! They hold their own magic too, just like runes," She nodded, absolutely sure of what she was saying.

Linden realised what maisie had meant. And blushes slightly. oh, um, I hadn’t thought about it. I guess I will miss having him in the bed next to me, mine. The bed next to mine he said correcting himself immediately hoping that the pure and innocent maisie hadn’t realised quite what he had actually said. He had meant in the neighbouring bed. But as soon as he had said it he had realised that wasn’t what it had sounded like. And while They had slept in the same room almost every night since September. Recently cas had been occasionally crawling into his bed in the middle of the night and falling asleep next to him. Intially he had not slept well like that not wanting to wake cas up but he had gotten used to the man and sleeping besides him. But it wouldn’t be too hard of an adjustment as cas had asked him to move into his appartment. He had said no so that cas could make it his home. The first home that was his. but he had promised to stay at least three nights a week.
he nodded as maisie said it wouldn’t just be the three of them. She was right. There was martine, basil, his mum and his family. you are right again. There are a lot of people who love him. And you too lil sis. A lot of people love you. And you are family now” he said smiling.
he was glad that he had it right. He had a feeling that pollyjuce was going to come up in the exams and he wanted to be ready. do you take runes? I didn’t but I heard the professors are nice he said.

Maisie giggled as Linden stumbled. He was cute, she could understand what Cas saw in him. She giggled again as he turned her statement back on her, and offered out her hand. "I always wanted a big brother, now I have three," She teased him. She nodded eagerly as he asked about her class. "I do! It's great, I love it. The runes are so interesting. I don't get my own runes until next year," She pouted, sighing softly. "But we could visit over the break after I have them and I could do a reading for you?" She offered.

Linden smiled as maisie said that she had always wanted a big brother. be careful what you wish for you may just get it he said.
mas she talked about runes he nodded. It was nor a subject he held much faith in however that didn’t mean that he would say no to a reading. that would be nice. It’s a shame you would have to wait until you get your own what sort of things are you learning about them?” he said. Thinking it would be nice having sisters come and visit. It wasn’t intentional but in his mind thinking of six months or a year in the future his home was with cas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back