Like, whoa...

Zerdali Yilmaz

Zerdali walked in the halls of Durmstrang. Nothing like being a sixth year and a leader. A natural born leader. She was being rather stylish today as her shoes softly clicked on the ground. She stared over the younger students and she smirked wonderfully. How it would feel to be a seventh year soon. She waved a second year off from staring, and she let out a cold laugh. She may be Svetlana's former best friend, but right now, she pictured herself to be prettier than her, and better. Zerdali flaunted what she had, and currently, she was missing the feeling of another boy's lips. However, that would have to wait until after her next class in two hours. Zerdali missed her old friends that graduated. She leaned against the cool stoned wall and released a sorrowful sigh. Demitris. Jaken. Dietrich. Svetlana. Hayden. All graduated and gone.

Miriah sighed an walked around a group of students standing in her way as she headed away from her last class. 'Honestly you'd think that people would have something better to do than stand in others way.' She thought to herself with a soft shake of her head. Miriah was tired and very a long break to catch her breath before she started on her homework, or whatever else she needed to do. When a bunch of girls stood right in front of her and began to gossip about something she rolled her eyes and pushed through them and continued forward. She would've told them to find something better to do....but she was much to shy to really say anything to anyone that she didn't know very well.

Zerdali gazed over the students, but her eyes widened at one. Albino, red eyes, and gorgeous as always. Hadan Johnson?! I thought she transferred back to Hogwarts New Zealand! That's what Dietrich said years ago! she thought in her mind. Launching herself off the wall, she approached the supposedly Hadan and she tapped her shoulder. Hadan and Zerdali were merely student friends back in her third year. Zerdali exclaimed, "I thought you transferred to Hogwarts over in New Zealand after that one guy, Chavdar or something adopted you!" Zerdali was positive that this was the girl that befriended the gang. However, she was not used to seeing Hadan so...how could one say? If someone got in Hadan's way, she would have shoved them or said something. Why didn't she now? "Hadan, you must spill your story to me!" Zerdali had a somewhat friendly smile upon her face.

Miriah was about to turn the corner when she felt someone tap her shoulder and begin to talk to her like there was no tomorrow. Turning around she stared up at the girl with large red eyes, she had seen this girl around before but had never really spoken to her. However she did manage to catch something that made her raise her eyebrow in curiosity; "Who's Hadan?" Never before had she heard that name, or has had anyone call her by that name. Maybe she looked similar to this Hadan girl from behind or something.

"Actually....I have no clue who you are either." She said blankly as she stared at the girl, hoping that maybe this wouldn't upset her or anything. Miriah really needed to get out more, and maybe socialize, she barely talked to everyone enough as it was.

Zerdali was appalled when the girl said what she said. She looked exactly like her, except maybe with longer hair. Zerdali narrowed her icy blue eyes, "Zerdali Yilmaz? Have you lost your mind? Here, I'll show you a picture." She rummaged through her bag, until she pulled out a picture. It contained herself, Dietrich, Hadan, and Svetlana. The people in the picture waved, including Hadan. "Are you sure you aren't her? Just with longer hair?" Zerdali's voice was more of a whisper, as the realization was coming to her nice and slow. One could easily mistake this girl with the one from the picture, whom had that very same features just older. Zerdali did not know much about Hadan, only that she was an only child now. This was utterly bizarre. "You two could be passed for twins, you know..." It eerie, and her voiced wavered just slightly.

Miriah peered down at the picture and let a small gasp escape her mouth when she saw the girl that must've been Hadan. They looked exactly alike, but Miriah didn't have any siblings, especially a twin. Shaking her head to escape her thoughts Miriah look up at the girl before she glanced back down at the picture. Today was already way too filled with drama for her liking, and it was all because Miriah apparently had a look-alike around here somewhere.

"Who is this girl? And why does she look just like me?" She gulped and stared up at the girl with her red eyes. For some reason, Miriah felt like she knew that girl, or maybe she just felt like she knew her because it looked just like her. She released soft sigh and adjusted her school bag. "I'm Miriah Johnson by the way, but I have still have no clue who you are...even though I now know your name."

Zerdali murmured, "Then Hadan must still be in New Zealand...." Zerdali sighed and she started to explain, "She attended school here a while back. I don't know why she would look like you. I'm not related to her or her best friend." Zerdali was feeling unusually kind today. She had yet to insult this girl, named Miriah Johnson, or act rude to her. Zerdali wished that she could answer these questions, but she just could not. "Don't worry about who I am, really. Just a name is all that matters. But if you want answers, no one can give them to you I am afraid. Perhaps a letter or something to Hadan or even dropping by in New Zealand but other than that... You know I find it strange that you two even have the same last name." Zerdali frowned slightly, and wondered what about Hadan did Dietrich reveal. Come to speak of it, she was rather mysterious...

Miriah nodded her to the girl as she once again adjusted her books. She was starting to feel awful bad that she was making this poor girl stand here and attempt to explain who a person that she would never probably meet was. "This is rather odd. Does Hadan have any siblings or close relatives that you know of?" Maybe this girl was her cousin or something, there had to be some sort of explanation for this.

"I've never had anyone really talk to me before, so I'm terribly sorry if I seem a bit shy." Miriah liked to keep to herself usually.

Zerdali ran her fingers through her hair. Could Zerdali perhaps befriend this girl? Zerdali liked to hang around fashionable girls, and natural gorgeous ones. Miriah was nothing short of either. This was something the blond could live with. "Not that I know of. She was adopted... Dunno if she has any siblings or cousins. She was particularly quiet about the whole family subject." Perhaps Hadan was ashamed of her family? Who would be ashamed of their own family? Zerdali sighed and she shrugged, "It's okay. I don't talk to normally anyone either. Just those I find interesting." Zerdali flashed a smile, a sweet and friendly one. Though Zerdali can really be a b1tch, she did have her kind and sweet moments.

So this Hadan girl was adopted too? Miriah was sure now that she had never met or heard of this girl before. She had never met someone who had been adopted before. "I'm pretty sure I'm not adopted...so were probably not related." Unless Miriah's father had more children than he had told her about? Would any parents really do or say that to their child? Miriah would surely be asking her father about this some time or another.

"Well I admit that I'm not the most interesting person in the world, I'm usually very quiet actually." She shrugged her shoulders and let her eyes wander down the hall as random students passed by the two in the hall.

Zerdali shrugged lazily, "I do remember her saying something about her dad dying in some freak accident. Her mom pulled her from school after that. His name was Bryan or something." Truth was, Hadan despised her father cause he was never there. Venita was, and she took on as many tasks as possible to raise Hadan and Tamara. Zerdali laughed, "But it is still odd about how much you guys look alike. Quite scary actually." Zerdali released a sigh and snapped in Russian to some younger boy staring at the two of them. "Eh, everyone is interesting in some way. You don't have to be loud and obnoxious to be interesting." Zerdali wondered if she would get in trouble for her next class if she arrived late...again.

Miriah's red eyes widened for a moment before she averted her gaze from Zerdali. 'My dads name was Bryan too.....and he even....' Shaking her head sfotly she began to feel herself beginning to feel dizzy, this girl and her were starting to become more and more connected by the moments that passed. What if this girl really was related to her or something, they could be sisters and not even know it.

"I um...have to go. I'll see you around." Miriah knew she couldn't stay here, it was becoming too obvious that something was wrong. With a small smile she quickly turned and headed back down the hall, a look or worry and confusion clearly written on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back