Not open for further replies.

Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
Hey Guys!
/Major Plottage Needed For Characters/

I was going through my characters and I realized that some of these guys needs plots and like nao. I'm open up to any plots and ideas you guys have.​

9sbabsjpg.png

GabrielleSnow
Gabrielle is a Pure Blood Beauxbatons Graduate and is currently Nineteen years old. She's working
as a Healer at St. Mungos. It was always her dream to work there but her parents are really strict
and disliked the thought of her working there. Eventually she got tired of them not letting her do anything
and moved out. Gabrielle has also been doing Ballet dancing for a majority of her life so thats something
she's really into. Gabrielle is usually really independent and doesn't like people hanging off of her but
the poor girl really needs some friends. She already has a final though.
What I Need: Best friend, friend, people she knows from school​

jkvs6fjpg.png

TheodoreSnow
Most of you probably know who he is but Theodore is Seventeen Years old,
a Slytherin, and the current Headboy. He is also Half-Veela but reaalllly doesn't like to
talk about it with other people. He's a huge fan of Quidditch and is currently the Co-captain
of his team, he really likes to play with almost anyone. Theodore is not a people person and
gets aggravated really easily. He also hates being Called a Half-Breed by people. He's not
extremely prejudice due to his blood as well. At the same time he really likes to
joke around and stuff with people he deems not annoying. I decided that even
though he's really not that friendly he needs another buddy or two.
What I Need: Friends

24edh1vjpg.png

AlyssaSnow
This is probably another character thats a lot of you know. Alyssa is Seventeen,
a Slytherin Seventh Year, and a member of the Glam Squad. She is also Half-Veela
and not really that afraid to admit it. Alyssa is a huge lover of fashion and shopping.
She is constantly trying out new styles and making sure she always looks stunning
and fashionable. Alyssa can be a little snobby at times but she is usually very sweet and willing
to talk to others. Alyssa is very into school and plans to be a Healer once she graduates from school.
She dislikes Dark Magic and Death Eaters and is generally just considered to be nothing more than a
barbie doll. Alyssa is already and love and has friends but I'd like her to make a few more
before school ends.
What I Need: Friends, Best Friends, Admirers, Mentee's, Possible Enemies​

345mwkpjpg.png

OstensiaRomanes
Ostensia is a Pure blood and a Hufflepuff Second year. Ostensia is from Italy
and has a twin sister that is in Slytherin. She is a very friendly girl and loves to
be around and talk to other people. She could pretty much makes friends with anyone.
She is a huge fan of Fashion and Gardening. Ostensia stands up for what she believes
in so she can be really stubborn despite the fact that she is a Hufflepuff. She does
not have a Final but is set in the relationship area for now.
What I Need: Friends, Best Friends, a Final, and Mentors.

30calwhjpg.png

KaiaMalkov
Kaia is my newest Character. She is Ten years old and I hope to have her be
sorted in Y12. She is a Pure Blood and is a very spunky and prideful girl.
She really likes to be the boss of things and stand out.
What I Need: Friends, Best Friends, Final, and Mentors, Future Schoomates RP​

rk9ftljpg.png

AphroditeSnow
Aphrodite Snow is Half-Veela, Ten years old and I'm hoping she will also be
sorted in Y12. She is the youngest of the Snow Veela's and is quite the little diva.
Aphrodite was born on Valentines day and although she's young she is quite the hopeless
romantic already. Sh hopes that one day she will meet her prince charming. Aphrodite
is a huge sweetie pie and her passion is singing and fashion. She wants to be a singer
when she grows up.
What I Need: Friends, Mentors

20gbq4zjpg.png

RomaineSnow
Romaine is Half-Veela, Eleven years old and a Slytherin First year. Romaine is a bit of a flirt
but at the same time has a really sly side to him. He really looks up to his older brother and
tries to copy everything he does. He already has a final.
What I Need: Friends, Best Friends, Crushes, Enemies​

k0604zjpg.png

DorianoKnight
Doriano Knight is a Cousin of the Snow's through Margaux's side of the family. He
is Eleven years old. He is Part-Veela and is a Ravenclaw First year. He's a bit of a
Smart-a** and hates it when he's wrong. Sarcasm and rude comments are something
he uses against people often. He already has a final.
What I Need: Friends, Best Friends, Crushes, Enemies, Rivals

*Special Thanks to Kaitlyn for making these pictures for me. She rocks!*

Okay friend...here I go *takes deep breath*

Hannah Lindstrom--6th Year Slytherin; Shy, quiet, pretty much a follower, and always eager to please. Maybe a friend for Alyssa?

Lola Mason--6th Year Ravenclaw; Shy (though starting to come out of her shell considerably), musically gifted, marches to the beat of her own drum and rarely cares what others think of her. Maybe a friend for Alyssa?

Sawyer Franklin--Recent Beauxbatons graduate; Outspoken, trendy, little *****y at times. Perhaps a friend for Gabrielle?

Kynleigh Davis--Little ball of energy, loud, spunky, bit of a troublemaker at times. Possible friend/crush for either/both Romaine and/or Doriano and a friend for Ostensia?

Just a few suggestions/ideas for you to mull over :D

nina patrokov && gabrielle snow have both worked together at saint mungo's because up until recently nina worked there. now she is, of course, working as a nurse at hogwarts new zealand.

jennifer wilkonson && alyssa snow don't have much in common other than their future careers as jenn has wanted to be a healer for a very long time. she isn't very girly and is kind of gothic/scene at the moment so maybe alyssa would be a little disturbed at her fashion sense or something? jenn is a sweet girl who is just a little mixed up right now thanks to guys cheating on her, i don't know...

lucie reed && kaia malkov will both be sorted in the same year so they will probably meet one another anyways. i feel like these two will either get on like pb and j or hate each other because lucie is kind of a sneaky, shady person. she acts this way mostly out of fun and for her love of gossip because she kind of lurks around and finds peoples secrets out and uses them against them for her own amusement. she is only a half blood so if kaia has any sort of blood supremacy that would work against them but all-in-all i think they could get along.

lucie reed && aphrodite snow will be sorted in the same year, so they would know each other. i feel like lucie and aphrodite might not get along because lucie wouldn't trust her and just how sweet she is as she tends to expect people like that to have a very dark side that randomly shows up. however, as time goes on maybe lucie could start to see that this was actually how aphrodite was and they could begin to be friends.

sarima vasquez && doriano knight are in the same year but sarima is in the slytherin house. like lucie and kaia these two could either mesh perfectly or not because sarima likes to think of people as pawns in her own sick games and she might act all sweet and stuff but she is a super b*tch. if they were to be friends, sarima would think of doriano as more of an affiliate or a... word that has escaped my mind, unfortunately.

karah green && doriano knight are both half-veelas and karah doesn't fully understand the whole veela thing yet as she only just found out what one is. she also has a terrible temper so that probably wouldn't help her but maybe doriano could eventually help her get over it because he knows what she has to do to stop herself from turning into a nasty bird. maybe when they are older they could flirt around with eachother for their amusement but not actually be into one another and use their charms and stuff. idk.

that's all i have atm, lemme know what you think, blah blah blah.

Isaia&Doriano&Isabella&Ostensia
Isaia as you know is a little nervous and puny. So, Doriano can rough him up a bit, keep him afraid of those that are in the school.
Something fun because I never get to be the bullied, cause I am always the bullier. Something different and all, so it would be fun.
Then the twins can jump on Doriano for picking on Isaia!

Damian&Theodore
Basically, Damian tries to talk to Theodore about being a half-veela. Theodore can be a little mean to him,
and Damian does not take the hint. Then they could meet up at the pitch and well, practice together
or something. Become civil. Cause later on, they will be family! ♥

I know I already offered earlier but you weren't really listening to me I figure it wouldn't hurt to post in here and remind you. I came up with another too so I hope you don't mind.

gabrielle x krasimir: Kras is a little older than Gabrielle is but her attitude seems like something he would find tolerable. He runs a shop that is owned by his family and is a workaholic for the most part. But Kras would probably find her to be extremely cute and would possibly be a really good friend to her, they both are independent people.

kaia x mylie: Mylie would be a year older than Kaia but by the sounds of her personality these two would really get it off well. Mylie likes someone to be in charge and follow, and having someone with a spunky personality would help.

So let me know what you think, and don't yell at me for posting here. :r

Jessye! :hug:

I know we already spoke about Alyss and Alyssa. :) Alyss being a mentee to Alyssa, and I need to start that.

And what about Theodore and Alyss as friends? Alyss loves Quidditch as you know, and she already looks up to Theodore, since he's headboy and Quidditch Captain. :p

And what about Kaia and Alyss? Maybe Kaia and Alyss could become friends and Alyss could become a mentor to Kaia when she comes to Hogwarts? :D

Okay I deiced to do this in sections because you guys offered up a lot. xD</FONT>
Hannah Lindstrom - Haha this would work out very well. Alyssa could always use more minionsfriends.

Lola Mason -- You know what, oddly I can see Lola getting along better with Theodore than I can with Alyssa due to the love of music and their whole indifference thing, but Alyssa is pretty friendly with everyone. Maybe Lola can teach her to appreciate music more? xD

Sawyer Franklin -- OMG, they sound like perfect buddies for one another! ♥

Kynleigh Davis -- Well we can have her try roleplaying with both the guys at different points to be sure but I'm thinking her and Romaine would be much closer. However one of them can certainly be a crush or friend, depending on how it goes! Ostensia as a friend, definitely!

Nina Patrokov -- Can you tell a little bit more about Nina's personality and such?

Jennifer Wilkonson -- Yeah Alyssa would definitely be disturbed, same future career for them or not. Chances are they would probably end up on the indifferent side or as enemies as those types of people generally never get along with Alyssa. She'd probably try to offer Jenn unneeded advice as well.

Lucie Reed -- At the moment Kaia doesn't hold a lot of blood supremacy but as she grows older it will grow onto her. Kaia would also be very leery of Lucie, especially if she likes to gossip because Kaia is not a huge fan of drama. But who knows, they may get along as well.

Lucie Reed again -- I think Aphrodite would probably think of her as a brat. So i have no idea how they'd work out with one another.

Sarima Sasquez -- Seems to me like they'd probably use one another horribly.

Karah green -- Actually Doriano is only Part-Veela. He'd probably bully her at first but maybe help her in the end. He's sort of in denial about being a veela himself so being around another one would probably force him to be defensive.

Isaia&Doriano&Isabella&Ostensia -- Bullying his something Doriano can certainly do. He probably needs a few people to bully around before he calms down anyways. Of course the twins need to protect their brother too!

Damian&Theodore -- I am most definitely up for this anytime, before Theodore Graduates at least. They need to become more acquainted anyways but anything that makes Theodore suffer is fun for me. ♥

gabrielle x krasimir -- Well I can seem them being friends or speak to each other once or twice but since Gabrielle already has a final you'll have to speak with the owner of her final before anything like that is planned out.

kaia x mylie -- I already told you my ideas for this one. :r

Alyss and Alyssa -- Yes you do. :r

Theodore and Alyss -- It would take a lot of pestering Theodore to get him to really do more than practice with her or have a conversation or two. I can see them practicing but he's really hard to get into the friend zone.

Kaia and Alyss -- This may be able to work, we might need to wait until Kaia is sorted before they roleplay though.
<FONT font="lucida">

Note: In a few days or so I might be posting up a few more charries that needs plots and stuff, I just need to get pictures and sort out what they need but it will be posted here in due time.

oooh ..
This should be interesting. =))

Ostenia and Robbie Masters?
Robbie is just getting over shyness that has held him for his whole life, and he needs some friends to kind of help him through that. He's a nice person and I think he would get along with Ostenia. xD

And then maybe Claire Blaze and Kaia or Aphrodite?
Claire is a cute kind of girl. She's overly sweet but can be sort of shy around new people. I'm hoping to have her transfer into Hogwarts next year.

nina patrokov and gabrielle snow;; well when nina was younger she was a dork but now she just tends to be less dorky but still intelligent. she is a mother so she is pretty cautious and she cares a lot about people which is why she is a healer. she is really opinionated which can give her a lot of trouble because she really doesn't have much of a filter.

jennifer wilkonson and alyssa snow;; jenn would probably tell alyssa off for trying to give her advice because she would think that alyssa is a spoiled brat.

lucie reed and kaia malkov;; in the future, lucie will have a lot of fights with kaia about that then. but do you want to see how they work together in a rp now?

lucie reed and aphrodite snow;; so dislikes then. : )

sarima vasquez and doriano knight;; perfect! want to roleplay them?

karah green and doriano knight;; bully her about... being stupid or what? (sorry i'm just curious) it seems to me that they'd be rather interesting with the whole veela blood thing.

Alyssa Snow said:
Hannah Lindstrom - Haha this would work out very well. Alyssa could always use more minionsfriends.

Lola Mason -- You know what, oddly I can see Lola getting along better with Theodore than I can with Alyssa due to the love of music and their whole indifference thing, but Alyssa is pretty friendly with everyone. Maybe Lola can teach her to appreciate music more? xD

Sawyer Franklin -- OMG, they sound like perfect buddies for one another! ♥

Kynleigh Davis -- Well we can have her try roleplaying with both the guys at different points to be sure but I'm thinking her and Romaine would be much closer. However one of them can certainly be a crush or friend, depending on how it goes! Ostensia as a friend, definitely!
Oooooh...hookay!! So...*ponders*

Hannah as a minion...er, I mean friend for Alyssa: Check.
Lola as a friend to possibly both Theodore and Alyssa (but probably more so Theodore): Check.
Sawyer as b1tchy buds with Gabrielle: Double check xD
Kynleigh as a definite friend for Ostensia and friend/mayhaps crush for Romaine: Check.

*wipes forehead* Okies so mayhaps I can get the ball rolling on a few of these today...any particular place you'd like to RP at for any of them?

Do you want me to start the thread for mylie and kaia when the next break happens or do you think I should wait longer?

I can try to PM Kaitlyn and see if she finds it to be a good idea or not. Thanks. ^_^

I hope this is still open and everything but you already knew that I was planning to make Zayne for awhile. He and Kaia could possibly be friends or maybe finals even. they are in the same year and Zayne is a very easily warpable character so we can work with him. This may even work into other plots we have and future events. Let me know what you think.

Caysi and Gabrielle Snow: Perfect! I have been looking for Caysi to have another best friend! Caysi is sweet and caring, and could be there at all times for her!

Caysi and Alyssa: Again, Caysi could become a good friend of her's. Caysi needs more friends :p

Okay, here we go again.

Robbie Masters: I think they could get along well, I hope he doesn't mind that Ostensia can sometimes a little over friendly and stuff.

Claire Blaze: I think Claire and Aphrodite would get along better since she's a sweetie pie. Kaia's kind of mean. xD But Aphrodite is the type of person to get along with a lot of people and not really mind if someone is shy or not. Aphrodite is a hopeless romantics and a huge diva at times.

kaia: I deff think this should wait a little bit. I already told you face-to-face what I thought and stuff too so you already know whats going on here.

zayne: We should roleplay them when we get the chance and see how they click or something! I already told you and a certain somebody about my ideas for this one.

caysi x gabrielle: I could see this working out. Gabrielle needs more sweet temptered friends anyways. Hopefully Caysi wouldn't mind that Gabrielle had be a little closed up sometimes.

caysi x alyssa: This one may be a little but harder but we can try it out. Alyssa usually gets along with everyone but can be a snot or indifferent to people.

Okay guys, after I get home from class I have a few people to add to this list that I realized probably should have been in there in the first place. ;)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back