OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
It had been a while since Eva had heard from her good friend Rowin, as she had seen only him once or twice during the winter break the previous year, which had been a couple of months ago. The Gryffindor smiled as she walked up the north tower and arrived at the Owlery. She couldn't help but feel excited at writing to him, she couldn't wait to hear back from him. Once she was done, Eva gave the owl some seeds so that it could deliver her message to Rowin.</FONT>
<FONT font="Times New Roman">

Letter said:
Rowin,

How are you? I have been wanting to talk to you for ages, but it's been really crazy at home as usual and then I've been busy settling in to school here.

Did you know, apparently there is so much chaos and trouble that goes on around here. I'm sure my parents have no idea about that, let's hope they don't find out.

But the only thing I have experienced and not exactly myself, is that two Gryffindors and their friend, a slytherin I think? have trashed the Ravenclaw common room. I do not know their names, but they're in my year.

A lot of Slytherins are troublemakers, but then again, these are things that I've heard, so I'm not too sure whether all the stories are true or even whether to believe them. And not to mention that Hufflepuffs and Slytherins are more alike than you'd think.

The classes are good, I really like my professors - it's really odd how people here call them that instead of teachers, but I guess it takes some getting used to.

Have you heard from my family? Because, well, I haven't so far. I hope Marco is okay.

Anyway, I hope you're not too lonely without me. Sorry it's not much, I'll have more to say soon, probably. Oh, and I made a friend, he's really nice. His name is Riley.

Love, Eva

Rowin was convinced he was losing it.
He had been minding his own business, casually strolling around the mall while his mother was grocery shopping. All of a sudden he stopped, did a double take, and unapologetically stared at a pretty brunette with mocha brown skin.
"Eva!" he had cried excitedly - and much to not only his own embarrassment but everyone around him, the girl looked at him as though he was a serial killer. She quickly informed him that her name was not Eva, and she had never met him in her entire life.
In confusion and sheepishness, he shuffled away awkwardly and wished he could disappear - but he didn't have the license for that. All the way home, he was impatient to tell the real Eva all about it. But he was pleasantly surprised to find that she had already sent a letter, and so he decided to reply to her first.

Letter said:
Dear Eva,

Hi. I'm okay. School sounds tough - but I shouldn't complain. Especially when I haven't even transferred yet! I don't want to sound judgemental but Slytherins are stereotypically troublemakers - I should know. Uncle Lenny was forever in trouble when he was in Hogwarts.

Anyway, Marco's fine. We played football yesterday and he beat me cause I'm scrawny. I haven't heard much from your parents especially, but we bumped into them last week and they're okay. They miss you already (and so do I).

Oh I almost forgot! You won't believe what happened today! I thought I saw you at the mall but it wasn't you - and she didn't hesitate to let everyone know that too. It was embarrassing, but I'm more puzzled over fact that I'm seeing you everywhere. Not that I'm lonely or anything. I have friends who aren't you (says in a sassy voice). Anyway. I'll waste a good thirty minutes on it, and you enjoy your life.

Ps.
Who's Riley?

Love, Rowin

Letter said:
Dear Rowin,

I can't wait until you do! Yeah, it is tough - but it's also a lot of fun. There are many people to meet, of course. And yeah, uncle Lenny sounds like he's the restless type to get into trouble, doesn't he? I think I'd like to meet him someday.

Hahaha, I miss Marco. Wait a minute, if my parents miss me then why do I have the suspicion they are holding back from sending me a letter? I've just been so busy that I completely forgot!

Really? That's really strange. You didn't catch her name right? It would be impossible for it to be someone I know I mean, it kind of creeps me out so I can't imagine how it must have been for you. And aw, I feel so loved.

I have some exciting news! So here they have this thing called the dueling tournament. I won my first match!! Although, we don't get to choose our opponents which doesn't affect me cause I'm new and all.

Riley is a really nice person, he's in Gryffindor like me and he is one year younger than me. You've gotta make friends in your house, right?

Don't miss me too much, okay?
Love, Eva

The holidays had been great, and Rowin was sad to see his best friend leave again for the new year at Hogwarts. He wasn't jealous, but happy for her. She had sounded excited for her fifth year, and they had spoken endlessly about it late at night during sleepovers. Now that the school year had started, Rowin couldn't wait to ask her how it was going and how it was living up to her expectations.
Letter said:
Dear Eva,

How's the first semester of 5th year going? Is it all it's cracked up to be? I've been hanging here all by myself - obviously being gloriously home schooled, but it's still lonely.

And I know Marco didn't seem too happy to see you at first, but he was just hiding his true feelings. He cried when you left (He wouldn't like me saying that whoops).

Anywho, hope you're having a ball while the rest of us suffer.
Lots of love,
Rowin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back