Like I care about your problems

Edward Newton

OOC First Name
Summer
Edward sat at the bar, head down on the surface. He had watched the woman walk away from him, after rejecting him of course. This was not a feeling he was used to, normally the girls he flirted with said yeas but something made her say no and he wasn't sure what. He hadn't been to this bar lately, the last time was when he hooked up with a girl, Odie. He only remembered her name because it was the same as the dog from garfield, of course she had no idea who garfield was.

Eddie looked up as his next drink arrived, the bar tender gave him a pitying glance, another thing he wasn't used too. He downed the shot and poured himself another, not noticing the person sitting next to him. He didn't recognise the distinctive hair, and definately hadn't seen a belly like that on anyone he knew before. Apart from his mother when he was pregnant with his two younger brothers of course.

Odie looked up from her butterbeer at they guy sat next to her. He was doing what she had expected him to be doing; getting drunk. "I bet you're not used to getting rejected. Girls are usually happy to go to your hotel room with you." She didn't know why she was talking to him like this. It was odd. "You don't recognise me do you??" He didn't seem to know who she was and it, also, was expected. The amount of women he slept with-she doubted he would remember any of them. Odie looked back at her butterbeer. "If I'm going to tell you what you need to know then you're going to need to cut down on the alcohol. You'll probably want to remember it tmorrow."

Eddie looked up and saw a ginger fat lady in front of him. "What's it to you if I get rejected or not lady?" He chugged down his third shot and let out a sigh, =then a hiccup. He looked over at the red head when she mentioned something about telling him something and him wanting to remember it. "Look tubs, I don't care what you gotta say to me so why don't you take yourself and that fire on your head and move away from me?" He was in a bad mood, not his usual flirty drunk state. Probably why the lady turned him down.

If he was going to be such a tw@t then she was going to be straight forward with him, whether he liked it or not. "The baby I'm carrying, it's yours." She looked at him wondering what his reaction would be. She just hoped he would actually care at all. She needed all the help she could get. If that meant going to Eddie then that was what she had to do. "I want you to help me raise it. It's your child as much as mine."

Eddie looked at the red head. Then at her belly, which it turned out wasn't just her being fat. Then her again, Her belly, and so on for a while. His face said that he was thinking intently, someone would assume about the decision of a baby. In actual fact he was thinking very hard about what his reply would be. HE downed his fifth shot and turned to her, a very serious look on his face. "Wel..." He trailed off, making it sound like he was going to say yes. "I suppose there's only one thing I can say in this situation." He poured and downed another. "Shove it up your @r$£" He said calmly before getting up, grabbing the bottle and the glass, paying the bartender, and trying to walk away.

Odie stood up and grabbed his wrist, forcing him to turn around. "You're telling me that you get me pregnant and then walk away like it never happened?!" Her voice raised and she saw some heads turn to look at them but she didn't care about anyone in the bar. "Eddie. I need your help with this. My sister has just had a bad experience giving birth. I don't want the same thing to happen to me." Odie had hated what happened to Ana. She had spent so much time making sure the baby was ok and then it ended up dying anyway. "Please, Eddie." She looked pleadingly into his eyes.

Eddie looked down at the pleading girl and surprised himself with his lack of feeling towards her or the child. "Honey, you don't want a baby you should've thought of that before you agreed it was a one night stand only. 'Cause, you see, I have one night stands, like I did with you, and the point is that you're never going to see them again. You're breaking the rules and that ain't a good thing." He yanked his wrist out of her grasp and attempted to leave again.

Odie couldn't believe hecould be so heartless. He had been so kind to her when she had woken up with her and now-nothing. She walked in front of him. "I don't care if it was a one night stand or not. This is your child as well. I can't look after him by myself." She didn't want to end up with a fatherless baby. She had ended up an orphan herself and she hated it. S couldn't imagine how hard it would be for a child not to know it's dad.

Eddie growled as she stood in front of him. "Look, I may seem nice when I'm in a good mood but I'm not so I suggest you move." HE paused, nothing. "Look do your parents know about this? The oines that think you go out on business wasn't it?" He laughed coldly before leaning in to her ear. "I suggest you let me leave because I am not above hitting a pregnant girl." HE grinned in a psychotic sort of way.

"Yes they do. I had no other way of explaining how I was pregnant. My uncle wasn't exactly happy about it." Odie decided to stay quiet about the fact that she had been hit for it. "There is no way you're gettig past me without saying that you're going to help raise your own son." She glared into his eyes.

Eddie clenched his teeth together and did the only possible thing he could think off. The man pushed her with enough force for her to almost lose balance but not fall. While she was distracted he took out his wand. "See you never red." He grinned before apparating away with nothing she could do about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back