Fake | Precocious | No Remorse
OOC First Name
Claire
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Open after Seali!

Library books were heavy. Too heavy to carry up and down five flights of stairs to the dungeons. And Molly really didn't care about chapters 8 through 18 of the book she'd picked up about basic charms. In fact, all the information she wanted was on one double-sided page. She glanced to her left. There were a few students nearby, some studying at the tables and others searching the shelves for books, but no adults - not in this secluded little nook at the back of the library. Still, she would have to work quickly, and carefully. Starting at the top of the page, she made a small tear and began to work down, hoping she would entirely free the sheet before somebody noticed what she was up to.

Last edited:
Seali wondered through the library, occasionally stopping and looking at some of the books filling the large bookcases. She walked further into the library, eventually getting away from the chaos of students looking for books or doing homework. Sea hummed, eventually getting to the back of the library where the isles got smaller. She saw a student, most likely a first year, and walked up behind her, tapping her back, " Watcha doingg? " Sea said childishly, giving a sweet smile.

Feeling a tap on her shoulder, Molly jumped so hard she made an ugly tear almost a third of the way across the page. She turned her head to see a girl she recognised from the sorting ceremony. Another first year. It could have been worse. Molly quickly tore the rest of the page out and slammed the book shut. "Oh, I was just - getting this page Professor Styx asked me for," she said, picking the first name that came to mind. She folded up the page and shoved it in her pocket. "This library is so cool, isn't it? Are you a first year? I think I saw you at sorting."

Sea eyed the page, then looking at the girl, " Ah! I'm so sorry, I made you rip the page! " Sea said, becoming flustered, " I am a first year, yes, and this Library is super cool, but- " Sea pointed at the girls pocket, " Wouldn't it have just been better to bring the book to the Professor, " She said, smilling and motioning to the book, " You know, instead of damaging library property. "

"No, don't worry!" Molly said, smiling so hard her cheeks immediately began to hurt. She was a bit disappointed that her attempts to distract the Hufflepuff had failed, but she didn't seem all that much of a threat. Molly made a dismissive gesture. "Well, it's not really damaging property," she explained. "It can be fixed really easily with magic. Don't you know that? Are you muggleborn?" It seemed the only explanation in Molly's head as to why the girl wouldn't know this. Magic could fix basically anything, which was almost a shame, because it made destroying things a bit less exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back