Life isn't hard, but other people can make it difficult.

Aisling Finnigan

OOC First Name
Maia
Aisling was clocked off for the day. The school day had been pretty quiet, a few cuts and bruises, but nothing serious. Her outfit was pretty simple, she had decided to go shopping and wanted to be comfortable. It was a strange time of day to be shopping, after sunset, but it was the only time she was free. Her new job was challenging, but she liked it. Things had been hectic lately, finding out she had a family she'd never met. Moving in with her twin-who she'd only just met. She wasn't sure how to deal with all this, so she went for some retail therapy. she liked to think things over and what better way to do it than in an almost abandoned street, full of shops-in the middle of the night. She smiled as she saw a father and mother, with their child, he was carrying the girl in his arms, she was half-asleep. She thought it was cute. It was in Aisling's plans for the future, get married, have kids, but she had to meet "Mr. Right." first, if he'd ever show up.

Misty walked down Obisidan Harbour. For no particular reason - just strolling around. She didn't see many people around. Most of them were just thugs, but Misty could protect herself easily. She noticed many people following her around. She decided to say something when they kept creeping closer. "Listen, if you freaks don't leave me alone you'll be sorry. Got it? Now scram before I do something you'll regret." They quickly left her scene. But, One decided to proceed to a different victim. Misty raised an eyebrow at him. As the this girl sat down on a bench, this man sat next to her. Misty stopped in her tracks, when she saw him take tihs girl's handbad. (This girl had put next to her.) Misty used and trip Jynx on him and he fell, flat on his face. "Locomotor Mortis!" She yelled so he couldn't get up. "Accio." She said and the handbag appeared in her hands. This man had ripped the string that held it up, so she simply said, "Reparo." The handbag, was then fixed instantly. She wlaked over to this girl, and said. "Here you go." She handed her the handbag. "This place get really creepy at night. Hi, I'm Misty. What's your name?" She asked.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for a little god-mod.

OOCOut of Character:
no problemo :D

Aisling jumped as she realised her bag was gone. She immediately tool out her wand and prepared to jinx him. "Hey, you Punk!" she yelled, pointing her wand at him, but someone else beat her to it. She smiled as the pretty woman approaching her gave her the handbag. "Thanks." she smiled, taking it back. "Aisling Finnigan." she smiled, extending her hand. She wished they'd met in nicer circumstances. "Yeah, but it's the only time I can shop, I should have been more careful." she admonished herself. She smiled at Misty, then glanced at the pickpocket, wondering what they should do.

"No, this could really happen to anybody. Its not your fault." Misty smiled, reassuring the girl. She smiled at this girl - whose name she she didn't know yet. " So, whats your name?" Misty repeated. This girl seemed nice actually. Most Girls Misty meets can be jerks. But this girl seems very nice. The night was nice, tonight, it was warm, about 60 Degrees. "Nice night right?" Misty said happily.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for lame post.

"Thanks." Aisling smiled. She smiled back at the girl, extending her hand. once more she said. "I'm Aisling Finnigan-you?" she smiled, showing her perfectly white teeth. Aisling hoped this might lead to a friendship, she didn't know many people here. "Yes, it's lovely, I just got back from work, so I thought I should go shopping." Aisling smiled, pushing her hair out of her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back