Life isn' t easier

Rosie Woods

OOC First Name
Joyce
Wand
Dead people doesn't have WAND!
Rosie was still trouble of what she had done to the man at Bleak Street and some one saw her do it, it wasn't a co-death eater but a boy that saw her kill accidentally the man. She sigh as she sat at the couch on her living room, Rosie runaway from her Husband when she did the crime, she was scared that Elliott won't forgive her of what she had done. So, she went to her Mother's town house at Korea and was with her daughter and cousin that was taking care of her as she's now going to two months being pregnant. Rosie goes to a muggle healer every month and learning that she will be having some serious pregnancy, this trouble her alot because she was noticed not to get pregnant again becaus of her weak condition when pregnant.

Rosie touched her belly gently as she thinks of Elliott, hoping that the baby is a boy. She smiled weakly and touched her belly more, Rosie was just waiting for her cousin to get back home from work. Her cousin, Alexis, decided to take care of her and at the same time, work too. And as for Carmina, she's still going to school at Korea and was copping fast on the language.

Alexis was really tired when she got home from school and work at the hotel. She's taking a part time job at their five star hotel here in Korea, she's working for her own money and doesn't want to make any interception to her parents, plus she's working for her cousin too. As she step inside of her Aunt's town house, Alexis smiled as she saw her cousin in the sofa rubbing her stomach, she can't wait for her to give birth on her baby. She walked toward Rosie and sat beside her, "Hey, how are you?" She asked her cousin, Alexis was the only person Rosie told her the truth why she runaway from her husband. "How's my baby cousin?" Alexis asked Rosie and lean on the stomach to hear the baby, she knows that its not yet develop but she wanted to feel it. "Mom's asking how are you and I said your fine."

She heard the door open and closed at the fron door and saw her cousin came in and sat beside her. "I'm doing fine." Rosie answered back to Alexis, Alexis was the nice cousin she had and only had that offer her assistant to help her raise the baby on her stomach. "Your baby cousin is fine but my back is starting be numb." She complained and giggled but pain was absorbing her. Then Alexis leaned to her stomach, she smiled at the scene and tucked a few strands of Alexis hair out of her face. "Your Mom still couldn't believe I will be having my second baby and she was excited more than the mother." Rosie laughed this time and sigh, her family is more than happy than her meanwhile her is going to a serious plot to go back to New Zealand but doesn't know when.

Alexis smiled as she looked up and straighten her posture on the sofa, her Mom seems to want to have another baby because she's an only child. "Mom always wants to have another one but she's kinda .... old to have one." Alexis said and shook her head slightly, Alexis' mom is like 41 now and doesn't know if she can still have a baby. "So, what do you want and Carmina for dinner?" She asked her cousin while standing up and taking off her necktie leaving it hanging on her neck. "I can order anything or cook if you want." Alexis told Rosie and stood up from the sofa to go at the kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back