Life After Hogwarts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Adams

Okay so Dan has graduated form HNZ now, meaning his rp's have come to an end, and he hasn't really had all that much to do. But I want to keep developing "nice" Dan as he went through a massive turn around before he left Hogwarts. So I need some rp's for this. :)

Girlfriends/Friends whatever you can come up with. I don't mind. :)

Thanks Guys. :p

ok, so i know its probably not what you are looking for, but i have a few characters to offer:

Amelia Johnson: Beauxbatons 6th year, half-veela. I don't mind for a friend or gf for a little....

Jack Evans: Durmstrang 7th year, half-veela. A friend, i think they would get on quite well :D

Tell me what you think. Jack isn't too well developed, and i am working on a bio for Amy, but you can read some of their posts in their schools and europe if you wanted to know a little more... Sorry that i can't link them, i don't have enough time at the moment.. :(

Kate
:)

Hello!
So I have this new character, Misty Trister. She is 22, married, Metamorphagus, and in the Ministry.
She is underdeveloped, as she is new. Now I could think that, Dan, may have a bit of a crush on her, not realizing she is married/5 years older. She could think its just him being nice (because he might get her presents, flowers, ect.) , then when she realizes, it she could let himm down gently. Then Dan, could still have some feeling, but by the end, he feeling would have ended, and they will end up being friends.
Tell me what you think!
:)

Amelia & Dan.

I think Amelia's personality could clash with Dan's a little, having looked at her C.D. But as Dan is trying to turn himself around, she could make a good challenge for Dan. And her being half-veela, means Dan won't be afraid to compliment her. ;)

Jack & Dan.

Dan needs to work on becoming friends with boys as he has always found himself falling out with them since his Dad beat him when he was a little kid. So yeah I reckon these to could work as friends. :)

Misty & Dan.

Loving the plot. I think Dan would have to build up a strong sense of trust with Misty before he started buying her presents but I love the idea!!!

Tuska & Dan.

I've had a few offers of girlfriends for Dan. Including someone who PM'd me. They can start as friends and we can see how their friendship develops if you want. Not making any promises for girlfriends atm until I've decided which one is right for Dan. :)

Jack and Dan:

sounds good... :D would you like to start it???

Amelia and Dan:

Thats fine, but still an rp??? I made her cd AGES ago, and trust me, she has changed a lot :p i need to edit it... i had actually forgotten i had made her one :p

Great! Who should start the Misty and Dan topic?

I have this character Aaron Trister (Misty's husband).I haven't really developed hi yet but I'm trying to get plots going.So anyway maybe they could become mates or enemies because of the crush on Misty thing.

Thanks

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back