Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Yellow rose for @Alexei Kozlov
Vader hadn't known the next name at all, it must have. been a much younger student. He didn't know all of the students, no matter how much he tried to be familiar with most of them. He had found out from others that the Alexei boy as a hufflepuff, so he was stood outside the hufflepuff common room, poking people to get them to go in a see if Alexei was there, if he wasn't he wasn't sure where else to start looking for him. Vader took out his coffee from his bag and took a long sip of it as he waited for the boy. to appear.

Alexei came outside into the corridor where he was summoned about a rose. "Hi! Were you looking for me?" The second year would ask too excited as soon as the boy took a sip from his drink.

Vader smiled as the one that he was looking for appeared in front of him, "I was, I have this yellow rose for you," Vader took out held out the rose and the note to the younger boy.

Hey Batboy. Thanks for being a friend even if I am just a first year. I enjoy hanging out with you and talking about animals. We should meet up over the holidays some time do you can meet Bjorn and I can meet Igor. Linden

Alexei smiles, accepting the rose and note from the older boy. "Thanks! It's from my friend, Linden," he didn't mean to share that detail. It just came out, he was pretty happy about getting his first rose ever. Was this his first rose ever? Yes, yes it was his first rose ever. "Excuse me, do you know where you typically keep roses that someone has given you? I want to make sure I put it in the right place."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back