Status
Not open for further replies.

Quinn Star

OOC First Name
Annie
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4 Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Hey Everybody :hug:
So this is Quinn my newest creation, which I am glad to say is the new Librarian here at hogwarts! So I was really hoping to get some RP's going with student's who may need help, or it would be interesting to see how he acted if one of them flirted with him because he is engaged (for now)
Also if any of you have a professor and you have an idea for some kind of friendship or something that would be cool. So just let me now here or PM me if you have something in mind, you can read more about Quinn at his Bio

:r
William Bellerose nuf said. He knows no one but Skyle...

Steph maybe we should wait a bit though we already have two threads to keep going :p

Eden Yay! A professor :) Quinn needs work buddy's. Do you want me to start something or can you?

that sounds perfectly fine with me as I've got plenty of topics going right now, including the one I much remember to make for Cyndi :doh:

Well, Claire could always meet him. She's nothing like Galaxy xD
Wait, yes she is hahaha

Well I am starting the topic for Claire and Sadie now, but after we wrap that up I think Quinn would have no idea what to do with Claire and it would be hilarious xD

Could you start something please. I am still rewriting lessons and cleaning house.

I will start something tomorrow most likely and PM it to you :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back