Libaray

Amber Watson

Amber sat in the libaray reading a book and no listening to anything around her she noticed a guy come and sit at the table she was at.

Daniel was here for serious business, studying, library was the only place to do it and whilst he was here he expected no disturbance. Therefore he walked to the end of the library, far away from the main entrance and picking out books that he required to complete his three pages HOM essay on Goblin Rebellions he settled beside a girl.

They were the only inhabitants of this table and Daniel hoped it would remain so. Giving her a slight, cold smile he looked down and started reading through heavy volumes of books and noting down important points that he could use for his essay.

Amber didn't even see the smile she ignored him as she did everyone else. "gosh" she said noticing people coming towards her.

Daniel was so deeply immersed in his work that he did not notice that a few fifth and sixth years boy were making their way towards the silent corner of the library talking loudly and laughing as if they were drunk in a pub.

"Aye, who do we have ere...Watson....pretty princess...studying all by herself..." said one of the boys whom Daniel recognized as a sixth year from his classes. "Ve ould give ze madame ome compony" said another fifth year flirt who was a transfer from France. "Ould u like zat mademoiselle?" he asked with a bow and sat beside her and all of the boys started laughing.

Daniel watched this without uttering a word. He knew the boys very well, they were flirts who had no brains and were not into study. He didn't understand why they came to school, maybe just to tease and flirt with girls.

Amber shook her head. "leave me alone gosh for like the hundredth time this year i don't like you and my boyfriend in new zealand would get mad so like just get away before i have to hurt you" she said knowing that if she tried to hurt them she would get hurt herself. As one boy put a hand on her she punched him and hurted her knuckles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back