Liam Tarquin Kale​

Date of Birth:
November 15 2019

Current Age:
Seventeen Years Old​
<i>
</i>

<B>Basic Appearance:
Sandy-brown hair, which curls into his eyes during wet weather. Dark eyes, and thick eyelashes/. His eyes are a depe chocolatey brown, surrounded by a ring of black, with flecks of gold at te edges. He also has very prominent eyebrows. He is very tall, 6'4" at seventeen and he has very broad shoulders. He has full lips, and a very graceful walk for someone of his size. He looks quite formidable, because of his size, though he has a very friendly face.

Personality:
Liam is sually friendly and cordial, as his Mother has trained him to be. He can be awkward around people his own age, as he finds it hard to adjust to a less formal setting. However, because of sports, he does know how to have a laugh and relax-it just takes either very special circumstances, or a lot of coaxing to do so. He can be a bit of a closed book, and doesn't like to talk about his feelings, as his Father raised him to be a "man's man." He is, however, very loyal. He believes in family unity, and old-fashioned politeness. He is very much a people's person, though up 'till now, the only people he's really know have been adults, especially the jockeys who work for his Father. He is very protective of his family, especially his little sister, and wants the best for her in life. He hates the fact that his future is already planned out, though doesn't mention it much. He loves the horses, he just wishes he had a choice. He has never said this to his Father, which causes a lot of resentment, though he is usually close to his Father, they've been arguing a lot recently. In his teenage years, this became much worse and the issue of Liam's future has become a major barrier in their relationship.
History:
Liam was born in Scotland to Lillian and Malcolm Kale. There are two children in his family, though his younger sister is still an infant. He lives in a remote castle in the Highlands, near Dornoch. His Father's family has lived there for centuries, and it is imbued with spells to repel muggles. His Father holds a minor title as Baron, and mainly his business is horses. He owns a large stables, with over two hundred horses. Some are just lodgers, whereas his Father owns several of the horses himself, and employs his own jockeys. They also keep some Eriskay ponies, as Liam's mother is very fond of the breed. Liam has been riding since he was a child, and has won many competitions, jumping and cross-country being his favourite events. Both his parents are wizards, and his Grandmother, a witch, still lives with them. He washomeschooled by his mother until attending Hogwarts. He is very confident in his abilities, and often gets in trouble for being over-confident. His Mother despairs of him, as he spends much of his time outdoors, and tends to ruin his clothes in some adventure or other. His Father hopes that Hogwarts will settle him, though Liam hopes the opposite. He's broken several bones in the past during his explorations of the Highlands, especially when they spend their Summer's further North.
Liam's childhood was very lonely, as his only contact with other children was sport, and he was never very close to any other children. His parents are very loving, but can be over-protective, which drives Liam to distraction. This changed very little in Hogwarts. Liam found it hard to relate to others and was quite isolated.

Family:
Mother:
76PJU.jpg

~Lillian Kale (neé Craig)
~Born: September 15th 1998
~Married (To Malcolm Kale)
~Healthy
~Lillian, and the shortened version Lily, are derived from the Latin word for the lily flower. According to the traditional story, the lily sprang from Eve's tears as she left the garden of Eden. As such it came to represent innocence and purity.

Father:

yzoHv.jpg

~Malcolm Kale
~Born: August 3rd 1996
~Married (To Lillian Kale)
~Healthy
~Derived from the Gaelic "maol Caluim" meaning "follower of the dove" (meaning Saint Columba), there have been four kings of Scotland bearing the name Malcolm. Malcolm Canmore was the son of King Duncan I who was killed by Macbeth. Malcolm later defeated Macbeth to regain the throne. The Gaelic version of the name is Calum.

Sister:
4bOkc.jpg

~Catherine Kale
~Born: March 19th 2027
~Too Young to Care
~Healthy

Paternal Grandmother:
Bj36Z.jpg

~Gillian Kale (Neé Gillespie.)
~Born: February 13th 1969
~Widowed (Duncan Kale)
~Healthy

Paternal Grandfather:
vvWsW.jpg

~Duncan Kale
~Deceased
~Died of old age: February 3rd 2029 ( Seventy-Nine)

Maternal Grandmother:
Eu7xr.jpg

~Iona Craig (neé Chrisholm)
~Deceased
~Died because of a heart attack: January 17th 2025 (Sixty)

Maternal GrandFather:
hjD5s.jpg

~Kirk Craig
~Deceased
~Died in a hunting accident: March 4th 2024 (Fifty-Seven)
<i>
</i>
Pets:
-Snowy Owl: Yoda
GBwXz.jpg

-Thoroughbred Gelding: Obi-Wan
hK8pn.jpg

5Suex.jpg

-Sheltie: Rhoda.

Oglp8.jpg
<COLOR color="firebrick">

Area of Residence:
Remote Castle, Near Dornich, Scotland.

Blood Status:
Pureblood

Heritage:
Scottish and English.
Special Abilities:
Liam is an excellent dancer.

Interests or Hobbies:
Liam loves animals, and exploring. He's been camping and exploring in the Highlands since he was a young child. He loves sport. He loves quidditch, and supports The Montrose Magpies. He also loves rugby, which he plays locally, as a flanker and horse-riding. He's been riding since infancy, and has won numerous competitions in Jumping, and Cross-Country, which are his favourite events. He's attended dance lessons since he was very young, and has a natural aptitude for it.
Additional Skills:
He is a good tracker, and hunter, though he doesn't particularly like it, he used to go to keep his Grandfather happy.

Strengths:
His physical strength is a huge advantage. Also, his strength of character. He has been raised beliveing that a man's word is a promise that cannot be broken, and cannot be given lightly. He is utterly loyal, and a very loving man, though he rarely shows it.
Weaknesses:
His is not very emotionally open, and tends to keep things bottled up. He finds it hard to talk about himself, and prefers to focus the conversation on other things, such as his family. It is for this reason that he finds it hard to let people in. He is quite good at casual conversation, but keeps his feelings distant.

Describe your character in three words:
Althletic, Loyal, Reckless.

Favourite place to be:
The Forest

Friends:
The boys from the rugby club and he doesn't know them very well. Also, the jockey's from his Father's stables. He spends a lot of time with his sister, who idolises him. He will miss her when she goes off to Hogwarts

Hogwarts House:
Gryffindor
Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
</I>
He hopes to become part of the Quidditch Team after next year, and plans to have at least one adventure. {Achieved}​
<I>

Best school subjects:
Herbology.

Worst school subjects:
Charms
Extracurricular Activities:
Quidditch.

Graduation:

Current Job:
Graduate

Plans for your future:
To run the Stables, and look after the castle.

Your Patronus:
Deerhound: The Scottish Deerhound is gentle and extremely friendly. The breed is famed for being docile and eager to please, with a bearing of gentle dignity. It is however a true sighthound which has been selected for generations to pursue game; consequently, most Deerhounds will be eager to chase. The Deerhound needs considerable exercise when young to develop properly and to maintain its health and condition.

Your Patronus memory:
The day his little sister was born.

Your Boggart:
A swan, Laim has always been terrified of swans. He was chased from a local pond by a large, male swan, and has since been afraid of them.

Your Animagus:
Mountain Lion: a symbol of leadership, and coming into one's own power.

Mirror of Erised:
He'd be free to do what he wanted in the world, knowing that his family would be fine.
<FONT font="Monaco"><COLOR color="firebrick">

A page from your diary:

<I>Dear Journal,

Finished. Finally. Now I just have to go home and live the perfect life that has been decided for me. I don't know how I'll face Father. I won't even have Cat at home; she's off to Hogwarts this year. She'll be halfway across the world.

Liam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back