Lexi and Ellie

Ellie Sparks

Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
Ellie walked into the gardens were she was meeting Lexi, it was a loevely day, the sun was out and there was a light breeze. Ellie sat down on a bench and pulled out her book to read while she waited.

lexi was running, she's late for her meeting with a friend at the garden. "excuse me people, i have to hurry." she said to the people who's blocking her way to the garden, at last she make it. she saw ellie reading a book at her favorite bench. lexi walked towards her not realizing a rock on her way and she stumble into the ground.

Ellie looked up from her book after hearing a squel, "Lexi" she said getting up to help her friend and trying not to laugh
"Are you okay?" she asked after helping her up.

lexi was in a total hurt, she doesn't want to go to the hospital wing again, then ellie help her stud up. "yah, i'm fine." she said. then lexi saw her knee full of blood. "yah, i'm really fine its no big." she assured to her friend.

"Are you sure" Ellie asked her friend, raising her eyebrow, "It looks really sore"

"yeh, its fine. i don't want nurse o'brien saw this thing again." lexi said standing straight up. "shall we sit in the bench." she said faking a smile.

"Yeh sure" Ellie said smiling back at Lexi, she could tell she was in pain but didnt press the subject.

lexi and ellie walked to the bench where just a sec. ellie was sitting. as they sat at the bench lexi spoke. "so, ellie do you have any siblings?" she said while blowing her sore knee.

Ellie listened to Lexi asking her if she had any siblings then answered "Yeh, i have a little brother called Simon, yourself?" She asked.

"um...i have a little sister name allyna, she's on beaubaxton." lexi said while blowing her knee again, if nurse o'brien saw this she's dead again. lexi lift her head up but not her body and said "do you have any boyfriend or crush in this school." she said while going back blowing her knee.

"Oh cool, does she like Beuxbatons, is it good?" Ellie asked, she had never heard much about the ther magical schools except from hogwarts but knew there about there were 2 others, beuxbatons and drumstrang.
"No not really, i havent really talked to any boys yet, its been mostly girls" She replied to Lexis question then said, "Do you?"

"my sister just complain about speaking in french, every christmas we go there so i have to speak in french." lexi said lifting up her head again and sat straight. "i don't have any boyfriend but i have this crush on a hufflepuff guy, his name's blane." she said whispering th last word.

"Ooohhhh" Ellie said, teasing her friend. "Is he nice, i dont think ive seen him before" Ellie said.

"his nice, he help me once to ride a broom actually." lexi smiled to ellie." his hufflepuff, by the way are you going to the halloween feast." asked lexi.

Yeh, i think ill dress up as a bunny or soemthing, you ?

"i'm going as a princess of the flowers or earth princess." lexi said to ellie. "your going to see me at the feast anyway." she said while looking at her feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back