Levi Treherne

Wand
blackthorn and Elder mix with powdered dragon claw core
Full Name: Leviathan Zeyphr Treherne
- Birth Date: 21st April 1988
- Current Age: 34
- Basic Appearance: 6' 5 ", stocky muscular build, shaved head, some facial piercings, green/brown eyes
- Parents:Caridwen Plythgor (witch) and Hathor Treherne (wizard)
- Siblings, if any: none
- Pets, if any: none
- Area of Residence: was originally Browden, Coltshire, England but have recently moved to New Zealand.
- Blood status: Mixed blood

- Hogwarts House (And why): Ravenclaw graduated 2006
- Best school subjects (And why): Potions
- Worst school subjects (And why): Muggle Studies

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? it is a dog
- What would their Boggart be? my partner dying
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) black labrador
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? myself and my partner succeeding in our endeavours (Unspeakable business)
have applied for ministry position will edit if not successful
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? meeting my partner

Seeing as so nicely Linda here you are a few questions. Answer IC or OOC ;)

Why did you move?
Your parents, are they dead or alive?
What are/were they like (5 words each, occupation, blood, age etc)
If you were to have a pet, what would it be and why?
Why do you think you were put into Ravenclaw?
Why was your best subject Potions?
Why did you drop Muggle Studies after you chose it as an elective?
Patrouns: Why a dog? What breed of dog?
Animagus: Why a black lab?
How did you meet your partner?
Where did you meet her?

That's all for now. Good character so far ;)

Why did you move?
We moved because there was too much interest being generated by the work we were involved in. This always amazed me as We are unspeakables and for our lives work to leak out meant there were people in the ministry that could not be trusted. We hope that by moving here to New Zealand and taking up similar positions in the ministry here we shall be able to carry it on without too much interference.

Your parents, are they dead or alive?
My parents are alive; my mother is in St. Mungos and will be there for the rest of her life. She was obliviated pretty bad during the second wizarding war. So much so that her mind was wiped completely and has never returned. My father was distraught as you can imagine and aged rapidly as a result. He is a good man and was always a good father.

What are/were they like (5 words each, occupation, blood, age etc)
(once again more than 5 - sorry )
My mother: Caridwen Plythgor - Welch, half blood. Ministry Official for the Department of Improper Use of Magic. 64 years old.
My father: Hathor Treherne - Scottish, half blood. Worked as staff at Gringotts Bank.

If you were to have a pet, what would it be and why?
I simply wouldn't want one. I've never seen the necessity for one and I certainly never understood the childish desire for you. But if I were to have one then... a lizard. They can pretty much take care of themselves and are more interesting to look at that some silly cat.

Why do you think you were put into Ravenclaw? because of my sharp intellect and wit. My thirst for knowledge and my intense pursuit of it.

Why was your best subject Potions?
I needed to know at an early age that there was a solution for everything. That life just didn't throw you lemons and you 'sucked' you made something with it. I have manipulated many old potions over the years and created many new ones for the ministry.

Why did you drop Muggle Studies after you chose it as an elective?
Because quite frankly muggles are as boring as hell. I live in the magical world and do not need to know something to do with their world. When will I ever get to use a cellular phone? or travel by tram or communicate via computers? Everyone I know is magical and have none of these so they are pointless in my world and my therefore it was a class not deemed necessary.

Patronus: Why a dog? What breed of dog?
I have often been told that I resemble a black labrador. I'm not sure why my patronus became a dog or why it resembled this type of dog but it does. Like my partner I too am very loyal and though it takes some time to get to know me, I am a good friend when the time and patience has been taken to get to know me.

Animagus: Why a black lab?
for similar reasons to above.

How did you meet your partner?
Apparently I drove her insane while we attended Hogwarts though I can barely remember her there. I was always hard on the first years lest they lose us house points or such and when I became a prefect in my fifth year was even more strict and pressured many to adhere to the rules. So she basically knew me when I was at my worst at school. Not behaviour wise per se but authoritively speaking. I left and began working with the ministry almost immediately. After she graduated she came to work at the ministry too, we were basically thrown together. I had to show her the ropes, train her in. We spent alot of time together and eventually we were inseperable. Still are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back