Letters

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka gulped as she found a moment alone. It turned out that solitude was rare when you live in the same house as five other people. That was not including the parents. She liked it though. Kailey and her family had been so welcoming to her. Finally though she got a moment alone. She took out a piece of parchemt and the gift she had bought before the whole Yule ball thing had happened.

She had been battling with herself on weather or not to send it. Would it seem like she was persuing him or somthing similer? Would it he even like the gift? She finally desided to get it over with. It couldn't get any worse than what they had done. She first set to write the letter then would look over the gift again.

Dearest Andrew,

I hope that when this letter gets to you would are well. I'm fine here in Tennesie. The accsent here is fasenating. I even started a conversation with someone just to hear it. I was laughing in my mind is that absolutly horrable? I thought so but it happened. Everyone is really nice here like it almost everyone is really nice at HNZ. I think I'm starting to shead some of the worries I used to have.

Enough about that though. How is you holiday going? Is Ms. Malkin Ok? Is your guest if you have any. Inclosed with this letter is a present I picked up before... Well you know. You could keep it or toss it it's your choice really as is writing back to me.
I hope you do write back to me though.

love

She scratched that last part out. Zazuka didn't want to seem like she was persuing him again. Zazuka tapped her pen against her lips then started again.
Your friend always

Again she scratched it out. Was she really Andrew's friend or something more. She sighed and tryed again.

Wayyyyyyyyy to formal for something like this. She thought. This was becoming harder than she had intended it to be. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath then tryed a a fouth time.
Very truly yours,
Zuka

She ended up writing. She looked it over. It was the best she could do really. Zazuka picked up the journal with the Slytherin pen attached to the cover by a piece of string and sighed. Would he like this? She asked herself repeatedly. She fliped the pages open then notinced something on the inner cover. Someone had drawn a potrit of her on it. It quite good but she thought it would totaly ruin the journal.

It was Zazuka smiling so brightly that it closed her eyes behind her sparkaling glasses. The background was an outdoor shot like a park or a wood's clearing. She leaning on her elbow with one braid down along the arm ending in a bow. It was intwinded with a ribbon though the drawing was in black and white so it looked grayish instead of in color. There was a quill in the hand that was holding up her head while in the other there was a spiral lollipop. One thing that Zazuka was greatful for was that her freakles where missing though her wierd dress was not. It was a shirt with white and grayish sleeves and a pure white sleeveless dress over it. On the very corner was a heart with the initals 'Z.B' in it. She was sure that someone had thought that the journal was her's.

Zazuka shook her head. Taking out would mean tearing the cover and damaging the jounal so she just took out another smaller piece of parchment and put in a note.

I am soooo sorry about this. Some one must have thought the this journal was mine. If you want and know how to remove the drawing, you can.

Very truly yours,
Zuka

Zazuka sighed and quickly wraped the journal and pen in gift wraping paper then in brown paper so it would be easy to menuver. "The address is on the letter do you think you can get there?" She asked the owl she had brought out with her. The owl twisted his head which she was sure ment that it understood. She attached the letter to it's foot and sent it on it's way to White Serpent Manor.

((
navy-blue-raven-journal_t.jpg

The jornal incase your wondering ^^))

Andrew had just picked up his fork and knife to start his dinner when an owl that had all its feathers in the opposite direction came through the window and landed infront of him."Who can it be from?"he wisphered to himself and gave a questioning look to Kirsty who was also having dinner with him.Could it be from Kasey? She seemed so much intrested in how I was behaving he thought as he unwrapped the letter.

Zazuka had watched the sky, the stars mirrored the sparks in her eyes. She wondered if the bird had made it yet. It was a long way from Tennesie even if the owl was fast. Horror took over as she though of how nerdish it was to sen a journal. She placed a hand on her chest. Under her clothes she wore the necklace Andrew had given her. She knew that unless he broke up with Kirsty she could never be with him. Problems would arise if she was. Her heart ached but she was used to it now. Zazuka looked up at the waining moon hoping to gain some confert from the night sky which she consitered her oldest friend.

As the letter was unfolded he read the sender's name and his heart fluttered but before he read what was written he considered telling kirsty the truth."Kirsty, I have to confess something."he said taking a deep breath.He really needed all his courage for this."I think what happened between us when we drank the potion was just due to our age but after the effects of the potions were gone I just felt for you as my friend like how it was before but I didn't utter a word because I didn't want to hurt you but I took some advice and I thought it was better to tell you"he said with a sigh.He had trust in Kirsty that she would not make a scene and wasn't like other girls from how he knew her.

"You have always been my best friend and will always be but I cant continue with this dating business.I took you to the ball as a friend, I brought you here as a friend and all things that we've done are from my point of view as a friend.Just those kisses I thought you'll be heart broken if you thought I dumped you so .."he broke off waiting for her reply.

Kirsty was having dinner with Andrew when an owl dropped something in front of Andrew, she looked puzzled at him then listened as he told her everything." Yeah, i guess it was just the potion." She said when Andrew had finished speaking.

Andrew hadn't imagined Kirsty reacting so normally. "So you are not hurt? I mean I thought you'd be really hurt or something? Don't you feel sad about it?"he asked her with a smile.

" Just a wee bit but im fine." Kirsty said smiling back.

"Oh Kirsty you are simply different from all other giggling girls I know and I love you for that"he said with a big smile."So lets eat shall we?" he asked her as he served her some of everything.
( continued in dinner in the manor)

" Yeah." Kirsty said.

After the dinner was over Andrew walked to his room and opened his gift.It was a beautiful diary with a Slytherin pen.He than read the letter and quickly replied back.
Dearest Zuka,

Hi.How you doing? How are your holidays at the Paramore house.Hope you are enjoying them.My holidays are going well. I've learned a bit of swimming at taught Kirsty some flying.I've been helping at Madam Malkins.

I talked to Kirsty about how I felt and she reacted positively towards it! I knew it. SH e is different from other girls who cry all around the place.Anyway, thaks for you gift.I totally love it and I am not going to tear that page instead I have drawn another picture of us sitting on a swing.Although, I am not so good at drwaing but it has turned out very good.

Um. About that night, I'd like to continue it with you that is if you agree.I miss you very much.I didn't realise that when we were together but now I do.Merry Christmas to you.See you at school.

Love,
AB
[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back