Letters

Nina Patrokov

OOC First Name
Alexis
Wand
Yellowheart with a mix of satinwood and a core of pixie dust.
Nina hummed the song Never Knew to herself, as she walked up to the Owlrey to write to her boyfriend. A happy grin plastered on her face, just as it had been since she had exchanged 'I love you's' with Zak. She was deeply in love with him, and it amazed her that he loved her in return, she would never have expected to be so happy at sixteen.

Nina had grown from her previous self, and was ready to leave Hogwarts. She knew that once winter began she would be moving out of her Grandma's and would find herself a flat. Or maybe even move in with him, she spent most of her time at his house any way when she wasn't at Hogwarts, that is.

The Hufflepuff's thoughts happily trailed back to the morning over the Rhine River in Germany when she and Zak had first kissed, as she wrote him a letter.

Letter said:
Dearest Zak,
I feel like it has been forever since we've spoken. I miss you terribly my love. Since summer break I've decided that this winter I'm moving out of my Grandma's house and will get my own flat. I feel bad that I always stay over at your house when break is on.

How are you doing? There is really nothing going on with me, except preparing myself for the up coming exams. Other then that there honestly is nothing going on with me.

Yours,
Nina Patrokov.

lame sorry, i didn't know what to write

Zak was sitting on his couch, his thoughts on his girlfriend, Nina. His thoughts were always on Nina.

He picked up his guitar, and began playing Never Knew. He just finished the song when an owl flew through his open window and landed on his coffee table. Zak put his guitar down, opening the letter that was attached to the owls leg. He read it though, his heart beating faster. The letter was off Nina.
He replied quickly.

Nina love,
I feel the same, life goes so slowly when your not in my arms. I miss you baby.

No need lovey, come and live with me? You know I love having you here. Honestly love, I couldnt bear the thought of you living alone.

Im doing fine, Brogan and I have decided to audition a few people for a band. We're seeing a girl, Steph Shirley, next week, she's only 14, but you never know. How about you? Dont get too stressed over your exams by the way.

Love always,
Zachary.

Zak sent the letter back to his girlfriend, and sat back at his couch. His thoughts on the memories he and Nina had together, from the first kiss, to the 'I love you's. Smiling happily, he picked up his guitar, deciding to write a song for Nina.

Zach are you sure? I'd love to live with you, you know that, but are we ready for that? Don't take that personally, I love you, you know that, but we are so young. Then again there is no reason not to is there? It's decided... I would love to move in with you!

Steph Shirley.. the name sounds familiar, I can't remember where though. It probably was through Harriet Turner, one of my friends who left for family reasons. I am fine, going to drag Noah out of his shell before he graduates because I'm getting lonely without him around as I don't speak to Alex much anymore. Also, you know I will, but I plan on doing well on them all. I need to graduate with the highest marks I can get.

Yours,
Nina Patrokov

Nina I am sure, I believe we are ready for this. So we're a little young, and some would say this is rushing into something people our age shouldnt consider, but I know how I feel about you, and you know how I feel about you.

What about winter break?

Steph got into the band, she was an amazing singer.

I miss you lovey!
Zachary.

*cough* Summer break would be Christmas time :p

Nina was extatic at the thought of moving in with her love over Winterbreak. She could think of nothing she wanted more at this time, so she wrote back to Zach.
I think so too. I can't wait to live with you, love. And winter break sounds great. It'll be great, I can feel it.

Yours,
Nina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back