Letters

Steph Shirley

Wand
'Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather'.
Steph walked up to the Owlery, she walked slowly, and quietly. She pushed her fringe away from her eyes, and her hand softly traced the stone as she walked up the steps.

When she had finally reached the Owlery, she looked around for an owl. But giving up as her thoughts wondered to the letters in her bag. Sighing she lent back on the wall. Was she really going to send them? One was for her parents, one her cousins, and the other, Demitris.
Stephs slender hands opened her messenger bag, pulling out the letters tied together with ribbon. She untied the ribbon, and took the first letter, she crumpled it in her hands when she saw it was addressed to her parents, and threw it to the ground, kicking it under a pile of feathers. Steph stared at the next letter, addressed to her cousins, chewing her pale lips softly, she tucked it back in her bag. Sighing at the next letter, Demitris.
Steph had met Demitris in Brightstone a few months ago, they had told each other they would keep in touch, but Steph didnt get round to writing him, when Harri had left, it had been the final straw for Steph, she had stopped eating completly, never leaving her dorm. But today, she had pulled herself together, eaten some fruit salad, and made her way to the Owlery.

Turning the letter over, she opened it carefully, reading it over again.

Demitris,
Sorry i never wrote, everything just went pear shaped here. How have you been? Hows Durmstrang? I hope everythings alright with you.
Do you still want to meet up in the summer vacation? It'd be great to see you again, its been a while.
Im thinking of leaving Hogwarts, but im really not sure. Where would i go? I have inherited a house in New Zealand, but i doubt i could go there, not yet.
Hm,
anyway.
I dont know what else to write.
Steph xx

Steph chewed her lip again, sighing she walked to an owl, tying the letter to its leg. She did it quickly, so she wouldnt change her mind.
The owl flew away quickly, as Steph walked back to the wall, leaning against it, wondering if Demitris would reply quickly, or even at all.

Demitris strolled around the lawn of Durmstrang, the weeks coming to an end. After all the drama here, he couldn't wait to be out of school. He managed to obtain his Apparation license. He would be stopping by in New Zealand for a week, one to retrieve Jaken, and second, bring Steph along too. More than likely though, Jaken would be spending time with Dietrich, and it wouldn't be that much of stress upon the girl. That was the last thing he wanted to do. He saw an owl fly by overhead, and it dropped him a letter. Demitris smiled faintly to himself, and decided to write back as soon as possible.

Demitris finished the letter in the comfort space of the library, without any of the gang around. It was a relief to him, in a way that they weren't hovering over his shoulder. He murmured to the owl, "Send this to Steph Shirley over in Hogwarts, New Zealand." The bird took off, and Demitris was able to get back to his studies, and not be late for a meeting.

Steph,
Don't sweat about not writing. I've been busy learning to Apparate and such here. I managed to pass and get my license. I'm sorry to hear that things aren't going quite well for you. I've been doing normal, just handling the normal drama around here. Most are from my friends, so I have to get in the middle to sort it out. Rather irritating, but eh, I'll live.

As for you coming here, to my place for the summer, I still plan on having you in my house for a while. As long as you won't mind Jaken Styx staying for a few weeks either. His father, the Herbology teacher, is rather strict on him. So, he shouldn't be here for long.

Why would you leave Hogwarts? I wouldn't want you coming here, because well, some Hogwarts students transferred, and one in particular was always picked on and such. Beauxbatons would be an all right school, as long as you had a place to stay out and all. Otherwise, stick to Hogwarts, just until you figure things out.

I hope to hear from you again,
Demitris Harrington

Demetris,
Wow, apparation? Sounds cool, congrats.
I guess i'll live through it hey. Although im seriously considering transfering to Durmstrang, i just cant stick New Zealand anymore, i hate it. And im not going to Beauxbatons, with my slaggy cousins, i guess anywheres better than here at the moment.

I dont mind if Jaken will be there, the more the merrier, right? When do you want me to come over?

I cant wait to see you,
Steph x

/Sorry its late, and lame. When do you want to do the summer rp?\

Users who are viewing this thread

Back