Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
It was the start of second semester and Lexi was back at the castle, with her raven, Isabella, on her shoulder she strolled down at the Great Hall to have a breakfast and to write to someone too. Everyone seems happy that they are back at the school and her too as well, Lexi just can't stop thinking about Selwin who she just met before she went to school.

Once she got at the Slytherin table, Lexi immediately took out her fancy stationary in paste color and her muggle fountain pen that her brother bought for her when they visited them back at England out of her stuff bag and wrote a letter for Selwin.
Letter for Selwin said:
Selwin,

Hey, Thanks again for judging the dresses that I bought, my mom said it was nice. And sorry that I poured you coffee even though the one on me was an accident, it will never going to happened again, I promise. Anyways, I'm back at school after a long holiday and now I'm back on studying. How about you? Are you fine?

Hope to hear on you soon,
Lexi
Once Lexi finished her letter, she rolled it up for Isabella to take it, Lexi doesn't use an owl to send a letter on near places. "Take it directly to him." Lexi told Isabella and smiled. When Isabella flew off at the owl entrance in the ceiling, Lexi started to eat her breakfast and will head afterwards at her first second semester class.

Sitting at home, in his pajamas, Selwin was studying for his upcoming exam for his medical classes. Though the classes were really hard, it didn't mean that Selwin would give up, rather, he buried his face in his books so that he would know all of his material. While studying, an owl came through his window and delivered a letter to him. Selwin had not ever gotten a letter from anyone before, so it was surprising to see who the letter might be from. Opening the letter, he slowly read it only to notice it was from his friend who he had met at the Makutu mall, Lexi. It was surprising to see she actually listened to him when he told her to write to him, he didn't expect her to. He got out his utensils and started to write.
Letter to Lexi said:
Dear Lexi,

Thanks for writing to me. For some odd reason, I didn't know you would actually write to me, but I'm glad you did. It's good to see you're back in school and are studying. I'm doing just fine. Right now, I'm in my pajamas writing this letter to you from my house. I'm actually studying as well, for my Medical exam I have in a few days. I'm actually really glad that once my studies are done, I will have all the time in the world to myself. Now, enough about me. How are things going for you? Are your classes going well? Also, if you need anything, just owl me and I'll have it sent to you right away. And don't worry about the coffee, it happens.

Write back to me soon. I'd love to hear more from you. Again, thanks for writing to me.

Sincerely,

Selwin S.

Selwin wrapped up the letter and gave it to the owl to take it back to Lexi.

Glaring at the people pass the common room, a tap on the window made her eyes went back to normal and stood up as she went at the window. Lexi saw Isabella, her raven, and opened the window for her to come inside. Once Isabella flew inside, the raven drop the letter above her head, "Ouch! that hurts, Isabella." She scowled at her raven and took the letter at the ground. Lexi opened it and smiled as she saw it was from Selwin, she went back at the couch where she formerly was seating down and glaring to the students.

After reading the letter, she summoned her school bag and wrote another letter at her clean sheet of parchment and took out a black ink bottle and her quill.
Letters Back said:
Sel,

I didn't know you study? Well good luck in your exams. My classes are fine but a little pissed off that my Best Friend went away without telling me, now I'm all alone. Its pretty boring here now and apparition lessons just started, hope I don't loss some body parts. Can you send me some candies? ... nah, just kidding. I'm fine, I don't need anything.

Lexi
After writing the letter, Lexi called for Isabella and clip the letter into her legs. "Let's do this again. Directly to him, okay?" Lexi asked the raven as it took its flight outside in the night sky of New Zealand..

Opening the door to his house, suddenly, a bucket of water fell on him. The cold water made Selwin shiver a little bit and then he thought about who could have done this. He instantly remembered that he had given a friend of his access to his house and his friend was known to pull some pranks. Selwin started to laugh a little bit as he dried himself and thought to himself, I'm gonna have to get that idiot back. All of a sudden, an owl landed near his window and it had a letter holding on to it. Selwin opened the window to let the owl in and took the letter and started reading it. It was from Lexi, he read it with a smile and took out his utensils to write back to her.
Letter to Lexi said:
Dear Lexi,

Yep, I am studying to become a doctor in the muggle world. I hate those muggle to death, but I've got a goal in mind and I have to complete it. As for your apparation lessons, I hope you do a good job in them because they are very important. I always apparate myself from place to place and wouldn't know what to do if I wasn't able to do it, so I'd advise you to pay close attention in class. I can send you a box of candies if you wish, I wouldn't mind. Would you want wizarding candies or muggle candies? And I'm wet right now, a friend of mine pulled a bucket of water prank on me, so I'll totally have to get him back on that. Write back to me.

Sincerely,

Selwin S.

Selwin gave the letter to the owl and sent it flying to deliver to Lexi.

The sixth year Slytherin teenager was walking at the viaduct going down at the dungeons to go back at the common room, she stupidly forgot her books that she will be needing for her first class and was terribly late now. While walking, Lexi heard a bird sound and saw that it was her pet, Isabella, flying towards her and was releasing a letter in the air. She glared at her raven and caught the letter that was toss to her, Isabella was doing that every single she has a letter from Selwin, now I know where this letter came from Lexi thought and opened the letter while walking.

She read it very slowly and smiled, Lexi doesn't know why is she very comfortable talking to Selwin and even sending letters to him. That's just prove that she shouldn't be scared at him but half of Lexi was still scared at him but half says she's not. Brushing off that thought out off her mind, she quickly went to grab her books and went to her class. Once she got there and took her seat, Lexi took out her muggle pen and muggle paper that she's using for emergency purposes like this and started to write back.
Letters Back said:
Sel,

A doctor? Wow, I should not encounter you whenever I get on accidents then ... Nah, just kidding, I'm just prone to accidents that's all but I never die ... Well, one time when I was like 6 years old, I almost die. Anyways, thanks for the concern about my apparition class, I promise I will do good on it and I'm fine, I was just kidding about the candies but ... If you really want, can you send me some snickers and reese's? that's two of my muggle chocolate favorites, I will pay you anyway. A prank, huh? ... I always think people messing with you will get another world war ... Maybe world war 3 when they mess with you. Haha ... Anyways, I'm on class, so, I have to go.

XOXO,
Lexi
After writing the messy letter she wrote because of the Professor kept looking at her was now folded. After class, Lexi went at the owlery and borrowed one of the school's owl because she is tired of Isabella throwing letter's at her head.

The sun shinning through the window, it was time for Selwin to work out. Even though he was busy with his studies all the time, he still had to find time to keep up with his shape because he wanted to keep his perfect body. With having tight abdomen, muscular biceps and an attractive body overall, he had to do his best to keep himself in shape. After he was done sprinting outside for thirty minutes, he came back and started to do his normal exercise routine, which included one hundred push ups, one hundred sit ups, and various other exercises. He worked out only a few times in the week, far less than he use to, but he had to keep up with his physical shape so that he can have an impressive figure.

After doing all of his exercises, he went and took a shower, taking all of his sweat away with water, just relaxing his muscles. As he came out of the bathroom, he heard something flying through the window. Walking to his bedroom, he saw an owl sitting there with a letter. "Hmm, maybe it's from Lexi?" guessed Selwin. There were only two people he was owling right now with, one was Eden, his girlfriend, and the other was Lexi, one of his newly made friend's. Opening the letter, he saw that it was from Lexi. Reading the letter with a few smiles, he soon took out a regular muggle pen and paper, and started to write back to Lexi.

Letter to Lexi said:
Dear Lexi,

Yes, I am working to be a doctor in the muggle world and a healer in the Wizarding world. I'm almost done with being a healer, so I should be one soon, but for being a doctor in the muggle world, it will take a little bit, as those idiots like to have a system where they try to fail almost every person in this field, but I'm not the one to give up. I'll keep going until I reach there, one way or another. Don't worry about the coffee accident as I've said before, we all just move on and forget things. I have already forgotten about it.

You're lucky that I've got some candies in my house right now and they do happen to be snicker's and reese's. I love them both, and it's great to see that you love them as well. I'm sending you a box of each, which contains 10 bar's per box, so enjoy them. If you need more, let me know and I will send you more. Just so you know, money isn't an issue for me, so if you ever want anything else, let me know. Yea, my friend pulled a prank on me, he's an idiot sometimes, but he is also one of my good friend's, so we always pull pranks on each other. I was just working out right now when I got your letter. Just had gotten done doing 100 push ups, 100 sit ups and other exercises. I came out of the shower and saw your owl sitting there by the window with the letter. I'm glad you're writing to me. Well, I've got to strap down and study. Write back to me!

Sincerely,

Selwin S.

Packing up the letter, he gave it to the owl to take back to Lexi. Going back to his books, he started to study instantly remembering that he had a quiz soon.

The sun had risen up at the tall windows of the Great hall, Lexi had been up very early as she's into studying at this very moment. While on her shoulder is her raven, Isabella, who she didn't used to send letters anymore as it drops the letters on her head on purpose. A minute after, came the owls to deliver letters from the students, Lexi looked up in time to see one of the school owl property flying towards her. She knows they drop it at the receiver and not in the receivers head, once the letter and a box landed on her hand, Lexi immediately ripped the letter open and read it. She almost squealed in excitement as the sender was Selwin, Lexi took a glance all over the great hall and some students were looking at her even her mother who was seating at the staff table was looking at her.

Lexi went back on reading and smiled as she finished reading, she then took out some parchment and her favorite pen that smell like apple when its written on a paper and started a new letter for her to send to Selwin.
Reply Letters said:
Hey,

You have a lot of confidence there young man, just keep it up and you'll get what you wanted. Oh, and thank you for the chocolates, my dad used to buy me this things. This is fine, I'm satisfied eating chocolate for a month and that all, again, thanks for the chocolates. Your working out, wow, first time i heard from a guy, I don't hear that everyday. Well, I don't have new stories to tell, and my mom is looking at me like she wanted to kill me or something, i have to go.

Have a nice day,
Lexi
Once she had finished the letter, she went at the owlery to take another school owl. Isabella seems to not obey her anymore as she keep dropping letters on her head, once the school owl flew out of the owlery, Lexi went back at the Great Hall to eat some of her favorite chocolate that Selwin got for her.

Selwin was pretty bored today, just really bored. His class was canceled today in his muggle university because of the professor being sick today, it really made him mad that the school was quick to ask for money, but when it came to education, they couldn't even get a substitute teacher or something. He really didn't have anythign to study about either since there was no lecture and he was caught up on all of his chapter's for his classes, so he he was just laying in bed, levitating things with his wand and just doing stuff out of boredom. Instantly, he heard a something hit against his window, seemed to be like an owl and it really startled him. He got up right away and opened the window to let the owl in who was holding a letter. Thinking that it might be from either Eden or Lexi, he took the letter and read it with a smile on his face. After reading the letter, he took out a muggle pen and just plain paper to write back to her.
Letter to Lexi said:
Dear Lexi,

Yes, I know what I want and I am working towards it. I sure hope you have a few goal's in mind that you want to complete in your life and sure hope that you are working towards them. And no problem about the chocolates, if you ever need more, just let me know. I'm pretty bored right now because the professor that teaches me is on a leave today because he was sick, which kind of anger's me. Anyways, how is school going? your apparation lessons? any new stories? Write back.

Sincerely,

Selwin S.

Selwin closed the letter slowly and gave it to the owl to take back to Lexi.

Lexi was at the common room on her pajamas finishing her last Homework for tonight, it was getting really on her nerves that Homeworks are flushing towards her. Some of her Homework are due tomorrow and some are like last week but she's still finishing it even they are late, lucky, Professors here are kind to take late Homework or else she's been expelled from this school.

While finishing up, a tap on the common room room window startled her and made her drop a spot on an ink on her nearly finish Homework. Lexi groaned and looked up at the window where the tap came from, a school property owl was to be seen, she stood up to opened the window and let the owl inside. The owl drop a letter on the couch where she was seating and the owl stayed at the rimmed of the couch waiting for a reply.

Lexi's anger at the owl vanish and change it into a smile, she knew who was it from and she was very glad. Walking towards back at the couch again, she grab the letter and thorn the envelope. Lexi then read the letter and almost jump but pulled it to herself and just took a seat again at the couch, Lexi took a piece of parchment and her muggle pen, she doesn't want it to be dirty when it got to Selwin.
Letters Back said:
Sel,

School is fine and very hectic, stupid owl, now I have to re-write my Homework, I spilled an ink on my parchment when the owl came. My best friend's cousin has a name change which is kind of cute, well, I always adore him but that's all. Brightstone weekend is coming, are you free? can we meet up at the mall again or at Brighstone? I just want to have some company while I'm going shopping. Anyways, I have to get back on my Homework, this one is due tomorrow.

Write back,
Lexi
After writing the letter, she sealed it with a ribbon and tied it on the owl's leg. The owl flew outside into the dark night sky as Lexi stare at it disappear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back