Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Mahogany, 14 1/2", Essence of Demiguise hair, Bendy
Lily was eating a piece of toast that she had brought back to her dorm when she heard a strange knocking on her window. Looking up, she noticed that there was an owl perched there. She walked over to the window and opened it, recognizing the owl as it came in. "Courtney," she said, as smile on her face. Tossing the bird the rest of her toast, she sat down to open the parchment up to read.

Ahh, after the apartment planning session with Ford, Courtney thought it was time to send a wee proposition to Lily.
Lily Potter!

How have you been? I miss having you around Gladrags! Can you please graduate already, missy!?

So, you will never guess who I ran into at the Leaky...

...Keep guessing :p

That's right, Ford Harkonnen! And he asked me to get an apartment with him and Kale. The rent and location are both great, so it does sound a lot better than staying in a sketchy bar or sleeping in the back of Gladrags Wizardwear, hehe. There is one other thing, the apartment that Ford found has more than three bedrooms, and I was really hoping that one could have your name on it... If you don't have plans for after graduation, that is...

SO DO YOU WANNA COME LIVE WITH US?!

Lots of Love,
Courtney

Lily was in shock. "Courtney is moving in with Kale and FORD? And they want me to join them? Really?" she said outloud, wondering if this was a good idea or not. But then reality set in. She would be the one after graduation to be homeless. She couldn't go home. She can't stay at school. She was going to be playing quidditch hopefully which would be a nice income, and working at the store. She could swing rent easily. It would be fun to live with Courtney again, but the idea of living with Ford made her queasy. If she did that, she would never be able to work things out with Blake. Then again, that was not going to happen any time soon anyways. So if she did move in there, they would only be roommates, it wasn't like they were a couple or anything. It would be like living with a friend. Courtney mentioned that she would have her own room. "Why not? I need a place, they need another roomie. What the hell?"

Taking out a parchment and quill, she started to write back.
Courtney Potter!

I miss seeing you all the time! Being stuck at this school with Blake is driving me NUTS! But, I will need to share the fun details with you soon.

I cannot believe you are moving in with Ford and Kale! That is just wild! And that you want me to move in there too. But, since you know the history with me and Ford, and if he is ok with me living there, I'm in. :D

OH, can you do me a favor. I need help getting ahold of a Halloween costume for me and my date. Can you help me? Purty puhlease? :p

The details are on a seperate sheet in this letter.

Oh, can I spend the holiday break at the apartment? How will I know where it is and stuffs? Details!!!!

Love ya and miss ya!
Lily

Courtney squealed when she received the letter from Lily, ecstatic that she had pretty much agreed to live in the apartment of awesomeness with Ford and Kale. Yeah, things might end up being a bit strange at first, but she knew the four of them were going to have a wicked time. She giggled at Lily's request for help to find a Halloween costume, ah, Courtney was sure she had some Halloween catalogues laying around the back of the store.
LILY!

Ahhh! You cannot imagine how exciting this is! We get to live together again! Now hurry up and graduate girl! And yes, Ford does want you to live in the apartment, so it looks like we're all set. And you can definitely, definitely spend the holidays with us, it will be something to look forward to. Hehehe, maybe we can have a party or something. Hmm, Hogwarts still has Brightstone weekends, right? What if either Ford or myself were to meet up with you and give you a key and more details about the place?

Now, about the Halloween costume... You are too funny, girl! Of course I will try to help you out. I can send you some clothing catalogues that I have lying around the store. If you don't like 'em, I'm sure we can think of something else.

Anyhow, hope to hear from you again soon!
Love,
Courtney

Lily was in the Great Hall actually eating for a change. Her mood was starting to come out of her depression and she was slowly beginning to return to normal. Slowly being the key term. The package that the owl brought and dropped next to her plate was a bit thick and surprised her -- until she looked at who it was from. She quickly opened the package and took in the Halloween catalogues with a smile. She then read the letter included. Grabbing out a fresh piece of parchment and quill and quickly penned off a response.
COURTNEY!!

I am so excited to be living together again!! And that I now have a place to live when I graduate. The prospect of being homeless was not one I looked forward to. I will make plans to come over the holidays, and since I will be working over the holidays that will be so much fun! And yeah, if you want to bring me a key and details next weekend in Brightstone that would be awesome! I will meet you at the Broomsticks. Oh, and here is what we were looking for as a costume. I hope you don't mind that I ripped out the pages from the catalogue. I wrote our sizes on there too for you. If you could bring them when you meet me that would be amazing! Halloween is coming soooooooooooo fast! Ahhhh!!

Ok. Need to scoot to Charms. See you soon ROOMIE!!!!!!
Love,
Lily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back