Letters: Sending A Few

Emmeline Windchester

Emme had made it through one week of Hogwarts New Zealand. Deciding that it would be best to send a letter home to her mother and maybe all the way to London for her father, and possibly to Becca and Maddie at Hogwarts Scotland. As Emme thought about all the letters she should right her head began to spin. "Wow this is going to take all day" She said sighing before breaking into a chorus of a random song that came to mind.

Walking to the Owlry, Emme looked around at all the owls. She had kept Chelly, her kitten, back in the dorm just in case she spook the owls or became jealous of them. Chelly was a very jealous kitten.

Taking a seat dead center of the floor Emme pulled a quill out of her bag. She took out a muggle pen and some parchment as she hummed slightly hoping that it would help her think about what to write.

Deciding that it would be easier to write to her mother and Josh first that was where Emme began.
Mom and Josh,
Hey Guys. I've survived a whole week at Hogwarts New Zealand. I've made a few friends. The dorm rooms are really nice. Chelly is liking the school as well, though she does get jealous of all the other pets. Oh Josh you would love it here. Though I haven't met many boys here yet. I know you're glad about that mom. The classes are fun and the Professors are so nice. This semester I have Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts, and Transfiguration. Other than that I'm good and I promise I will write again so soon.
Love,
Emme​

P.S. Mom I would love you for life
if you sent me some of
your chocolate chip cookies
Just a hint =)

Emme looked over the letter and placed it aside wondering what she was going to write to her dad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back