Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby put the letter in the Owlery, it read:

Letter 1

Dear Mum, Dad, Cedric, Eric, and Natasha,

It has been a great start to the year! Ive made loads of friends already, and i haven't even been here a week yet! On the train, Larissa and i chatted about what we thought Hogwarts would be like. It is huge! When i walked into the Great Hall, i realized why they call it that. It was a little nerveracking being sorted, but ive been put into Hufflepuff. I know i was expected to be put in Slytherin with Larissa and to carry on in the family, and i was a little upset when i first heard, but ive many friends in my house.
On the first night, Larissa and i decided to investigate and explore. We went to Bleak Street. On the way i met a nice looking Hufflepuff, who was in my year, called Darren. He chose to come with us. We found a small bookshop, although Death Eaters chased us out the street. Have you read the newspaper recently? They were spotted still lingering there the next day, we think they were waiting for us.
I had my first lesson on Monday. I had History of Magic. I'm only in classes with Larissa on thursday for transfiguration, and we plan to lock our teacher in the cupboard. So i sat with Darren again, because i'm now going out with him and he's one of my best friends. I cant wait for you to meet him! He is amazing!
I was meant to have Astronomy yesterday, although our teacher wrrived a bit late, so we had our lesson today. Some of the students say this will be the "get to know you week" which im starting to agree with because both pieces of homework were forms to fill in about myself.
The teachers are fine, although i haven't met many of them properly yet. Did you know mu you have two sisters? And that means Cedric and I have cousins here! Their both in Hufflepuff too! Caysi Finnigan and Lemina Troque, there're really nice too! Caysi is trying to get me into the Hufflepuff quidditch team!
I haven't one many naughty things yet, although Larissa, Darren, Angel and Hoshi painted the suit of armours feet this morning, and Hoshi got Toni into trouble. Im not too friendly with Toni. The first time i met her she thought i was horrible because i didn't say anything, and went off in a strop, now whenever i see her she glares at me.
I miss you guys, and i can't wait till the half-term break to see you. Although im having an awesome time here! We found that Gerald was a girl! She and Dyllan had 6 babies! We've saved a purple baby for Cedric and Eric. Hope everything's going well for you dad!
Cant wait to see you again!

Lots of Love from your daughter
Libby XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Replie:
Dear Libs,

Glad to hear you're having a great time. I hope you don't get into too much trouble. We know you. You'll try to mess someone up. Congratulations on making Hufflepuff. Im sure you'll do wonderfully in which ever house you've been put in. Sorry if it sounded like i was putting pressure on you. I don't have any sisters?! I must check that with Henry.

Cedric is very ill. He has been getting worse since you started school. He's caught Phneumonia. We would like you on Wednesday to Friday to be taken out of school to visit him in St.Mungo's. We will discuss it later, but this may be getting serious now.

I bet im as suprized as you were to find Gerald a girl. I hope you and Larissa are looking after the babies well, and giving them good homes. Cedric is very pleased Eric has a friend. We noticed you added Natasha on your letter.

I'm very happy you have made friends. You have a boyfriend? Arn't you a little young at your age? If you're sure. I must remember not to interfere with you now.

Miss you
Mum X

Hello Libby

Yes thank you, everything is fine. I've just published another book. Although i don't expect you'd be interested in the classics. {Laughs}
Well done on making Hufflepuff. We are very proud of you. Please hunny, don't get yourself killed. Even i know how dangerous Bleak Street can get after your mothers stories.

Hope to see you soon
Dad X

Libby

Thank you and Laris for Natasha, she is lovely. I hope i can see you soon because i miss you. You have lots of friends now don't you. Will you still remember me? Also, when i next see you, remind me to give you the elastic springs we made. You could set them off in class!

Love from Cedric, Eric and Natasha Xxx

Replie:
Letter 2

Dear Mum, Dad, Cedric and Natasha.

I heard about Cedric. The afternoon i found the letter, i was quite upset. I must come back for a few days next week. How serious is it?
Yes, i have a boyfriend, no i'm not too young mum! Yes mum, Don't you have any recollection of your sisters at all?

I understand Dad. I have a wand now. It's a Woodbane 13" With essence of Phoenix Feather, dark brown. Talking of dark brown, my black hair dye ran out, but i'm keeping my natural colour for the time being.

That's alright Cedric. I hope you get much very soon! Yes, i should bring those in! Although i may get another detention. Friday night we had a paint fight in the seventh corridor. Still uncertain of punishment yet though.

See you very very soon
Libby XXXXXXXXXXXX

P.S I'm going to bring Darren with me when i come out of school. You don't mind do you?[/
quote]

Dear Libs,

If you're sure. My sisters? No, none. I take it you don't want any more dye then. Honestly i wish you'd just stopped messing around with your hair, it's lovly as it is. Darren? That's fine i suppose, may be a good idea to meet him.

Mum xxxxxxxx

P.S We're going to meet you and Darren at home on wednesday. Thursday we shall visit your brother and then if you want you can go back Friday. Sorry about the short notice

Typical of mum to be very vague, thought libby, shoving the letter in her pocket. She went back to the common room

Dear Libz,

How are you getting on?

Cedric is still in hospital, but he's started to recover. Just thought you want to know. We'll send you somthing on halloween, we have the perfect idea! When is the yule ball? Although im not sure if it's for your year is it? It wasn't for us.

Speak shortly
Mum
xxx

Letter Three

Dear mum,

Everything here is going fine. Although Larissa and me are no longer best friends. She set two pairs of my robes on fire because she felt like it, and she punched me, causing me to hit my head and get concussion. But don't panic, im fine now.

Woo! How much longer will Cedric have to be in hospital for?

Yes, the ball is for all years. Ive been discussing with a few people what im doing to wear, and ive alreayd got it sorted out! Im really excited!!

Uh oh, not another one of your halloween jokes? *huddles*

Miss you
Libz
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back