Letters from....

Brian Getathorn XIX

OOC First Name
Brian
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Brian entered the Owlery to visit his owl Archimedes the little butterball was more then energetic as it began flying around hooting with melody. Brian smiled at the little guy as he walked over and opened a letter from his parents with applications to a university in the muggle world. Brian didn't know if he wanted to go to law school and was a bit annoyed at the presumptuous nature of this letter. Brian threw the paper into his pocket in the shape of a crumbled ball as he looked up at Archimedes, "Wish Zazuka would write don't you Arch" Brian said with a smile as he thought about the time they had spent together and how much he missed her, he wondered if he should write a letter to her.

Jon hadn't responded back to Zazuka letters in a long time now. He couldn't push this any further without Brian knowing what the hell was going on. To think Zazuka was a liar, was like a low blow to the gut when it came unexpected. He wanted to believe she was telling Andy and Brian the whole truth, but for some reason Jon was lead to believe Zazuka never mention their relationship to anyone except little Epphy and of course his missing sister Maddiie. Sending this owl, ment exposing what Brian may not know, in some selfish ways he was doing it more for himself, but for Zehava his girlfriend as well.
Brian,

I don't know if Zazuka ever mention me to you before, so here goes. My names Jonathan Hollawarth, I am and by the name of it, Maddiie Hollawarth brother. My relationship with Zazuka is strong than most can say, for the past few years we've been sending each other owls letter nonstop. Certain events had taken place, when I had to rescuse Zazuka, I don't know how much she has told you but everytime I'm with her its like danger lurks wherever she may be and I'm feeling worried. Worried that one day when I see the one I love, that's right the one I love will end up being dead. She's abusing the use of illegal plants and herbs, I may have slipped her a few eclipse petals but at the time I wasn't sure what she was using them for. The last time in bleak street I was there, I can't go into full detail what happen, but I've been the one to have been there throughout the whole event. To be frank I can no longer be the hero that she wants me to be, when her hearts belong to someone else, I just the same. My love is Zehava, and I heard word that she may be carrying my child at the moment. I don't know how much this information will benefit you, but it has come to my attention Zazuka is getting into x bad habit of lying, and all because she afraid...afraid what you might think...afraid that you may fear her. Anyway, hope all is well. Take Care-

Jon

Zazuka Bones at the moment had been taking it easy after the Goblet of Fire calling. It had been in that one nerve ranking moment that she had wished more than anything that Brian had been there for her to lean upon. She had made it to the other side though and with some sorrow and some relife she had not been picked to be Hogwarts Champion. Now all that was left for her to do was be at Beauxbatons, study and support Mike in his attempt for the glory of HNZ. There was one other thing that she needed to do and that was write to Brian. In glitting ink that she had gotten from a Beauxbatons girl when she mentioned that she liked to write Zazuka started the letter which she hoped would get a risponce.
My dearset B

I know I haven't written in so long but so much has been happening at this end I only really got the chance after the Goblet chose who it was it wanted to compeat. I was not chosen. Part of me is sad but another part is happy it means that I don't have to put myself out there for everyone to see. Mike is representing Hogwarts New Zealand now and I know he will do all he can to bring home the cup. I've made a few friends here and there at Beauxbatons but I still miss you and Andy like crazy. Can you tell her a very happy late birthday for me and that I will get her a present as soon as I can.

What are you up to on that end? I hope that when this letter finds you that you are well. How are classes. I'm having to learn more French because a lot of the teachers do not speak English. It’s in though because it’s like a personal challenge for me. Again you need to tell me what it going on with you and I miss you more that I thought I would. I guess I’m used to seeing you while at school so this just feels weird. I love you. If I’m right about the day I should be in Brightstone in October for the Weekend. I worked it out with our teacher right here. Please stay safe and stay well.
Forever yours,
Z

Users who are viewing this thread

Back