Sebastian Grimm

Goofy. Sensitive.
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
*place holder*

Dear Sebby,

Hello baby! How are you? I hope you're settling in and starting to make a lot of friends.

Congratulations on making Hufflepuff! I'm so proud of you. I made some wonderful friends from Hufflepuff (and it's where all the best chefs end up, let me tell you. Of course you'd end up there!). You'll have such a good time, and you'll look so sharp in your Hufflepuff colours. Now remember, the best way to make friends is to make them something fantastic! Or have them help you make something. I've written down your favourite biscuit recipe, so you can ask one of the house elves to make it for you, or try it out yourself.

Also, let me know how you like your classes when they start! Don't be afraid of Professor Styx! Just make sure you do the coursework he gives you, and you'll be just fine. c:

I went ahead and got you a new sweater with a badger on it, too! Let me know how it fits. Make sure to semi-tuck it, and don't forget to fold your collar neatly!

Aunty Victoria and Uncle Tomas say hi!

I'm thinking of you,

Mama xxx

Momma!

I've only been here a few days but I think I've made some friends! I definitely miss you though. I've done some cooking already, but it's a good idea to make some biscuits for friendship! I'm sure it will win people over.

Who is Professor Styx, and why would I be scared of him? Aren't the Professor supposed to be helpful and teach us things? I haven't met many Professors yet. Classes haven't started.

I think yellow suits me well as well momma, I think it looks okay with my skin tone? Thank you for my sweater, it looks really good! A semi tuck was a good call, I was thinking a full tuck, but I agree that semi is a better idea. I always fold my collar neatly!

I say hi back!

Miss you momma,
Sebby

Dear Sebby,

I'm happy to hear it! Tell me all about them - what house are they in? What are they're names? I hope you're not causing them any trouble, and don't let them get you into any mischief, either! The only letters from Hogwarts I want are ones signed by you, okay?

Professor Styx is the Defense Against the Arts Professor, or at least he probably still is, and the Slytherin Head of House. He can be quite intimidating in your first class. All the professors there are talented and what you to succeed, but that doesn't mean some aren't intimidating! You'll be okay, though. You'll brighten up their day just as much as you do mine!

I agree, Hufflepuff yellow is I good colour on you. It's quite rich, though, so make sure that, when you wear your sweater, you break it up a little with your robes or a scarf. You should only need it in the winter, anyway, so it'll be easy.

Let me know how classes go! c:

Mama xxx

Momma!

I would never cause trouble! Though I did sign my friend Nikola up to all the extra activities haha...I think he thought it was funny. I even made cookies with him though. Nikola is in Ravenclaw but I have a Hufflepuff friend named Marc.
Oh I also signed myself up for some extra activities! Like plant stuff and making flower crowns!
You're right about Professor Styx he is very scary mom and I don't think I've brightened his day up yet but I will keep trying.

Good call, I didn't think of breaking it up. I forgot to tuck in my shirt the other morning and when I got back to the Common Room I couldn't believe everyone let me look like that all day. I don't think I'll forget again soon!

Miss you momma!
Sebby

Dear Sebby,

Your letters brighten my morning every time I get them!

I'm so glad to hear that you've signed up for some activities! Though I hope you didn't make your poor friend do anything they didn't want to do. Sometimes it's kinder to give people a nudge, though, so I'm sure everything will be fine. Some people need help breaking out of their shells!

Also, I expect you to make me a flower crown when you're home, angel cake!

Be a good boy and try your best in everything you do. I'll be thinking of you! Let me know how your club activities go!

Mama xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back