Lanithro?
Wand
Curved 17 Inch Swishy Larch Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
-placeholder-

</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
November 1st, 2045​
<FONT font="verdana"><COLOR color="black"><SIZE size="50">
Hey Mum,
Got some news, sort of. I think I want to be with Lyra forever. You think that’s okay, right?

I love you always,
Felix

P.S there was a revolution at school. It was weird and Link got into trouble. I don't know how I feel.

</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
November 20th, 2045​

Mum,

Enclosed in this letter is something very special. Could you do me a favour and let me know what you think of it?

You know I value your opinion greatly.

Love you!
Felix

</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
December 5th, 2045​

Mum,

Sorry but I won't be home for Christmas this year. I miss you, but there's something I have to do.

I love you endlessly.

Love Felix

PS. I have a job. I'm not a deadbeat anymore!

</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
Jan 3rd, 2046​

I’m coming home mum. Something happened. I need you.

Felix.

Jan 12th, 2046​

Hey Lyra,

I heard about what happened with your mum and I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am. I will always love you, I want you to know that, but right now I can’t forgive you for hurting me like that. I don’t know if you meant what you said or not, but it wasn’t fair and I think you know that. By now you probably know what I had planned and I’m sorry.

I’m so sorry.

Felix.

Lyra was sitting in her dorm room, alone, when she heard a tapping at the window beside her. The blonde looked up to see an unfamiliar owl outside. Quickly, she got up and let it in. It dropped a letter and then perched on the nightstand, staring at her. Lyra frowned at the bird as she picked up the letter. She read it. It was from Felix, and it brought tears back to her eyes. She had been expecting Felix to write her when he found out about Kiera. He was always kind even when he had no reason to be. He had no reason to apologize to her, and his accusations stung. The blonde found herself pacing the dorm room, uncertain of what she wanted to do. It was true that he was going to propose. Her resolve to stay away was shaky, and she knew it would have never lasted if she had to see him everyday. Lyra missed him more than words could describe, but she knew she had done the best thing for him in the long run. She turned to look at the owl that was waiting on her. “Shoo. I’m not writing him back. I can’t.” She said, turning her attention back to the letter for the fifth time.
<i></i>

</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
Feb 8th​

James,

I know this is a really impersonal way to chat, sorry, but I couldn't stay at the school any longer. It probably hasn't escaped your notice that I'm no longer there, someone probably told you by now. Lyra broke up with me and I dunno what happened, but I just... broke. Feels weird to be telling you all this, I know we were never hugely close or best friends or anything, but I just didn't feel right about not telling you.

I was going to ask her to marry me... I don't even know why I'm telling you this. It was all right there, I had the ring in my pocket...

Just... do me a favour okay? Look after her. I still love her and I always will, she won't let me be there for her... but I know she needs me right now. She needs someone.

She would never admit it, and I haven't forgiven her yet, but she's not doing great.

I'm counting on you, James.

Felix.

</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
March 14th​

Lyra,

I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I wouldn’t be coming back to school. It was a bit of an impulsive decision I admit. I’m still with mum, helping mum and dad out and such, missing Falon like crazy. I’m going to speak to her, I know your relationship probably isn’t great right now, you don’t deserve that, despite everything.

I just wish I understood why.

Why Lyra?

Felix.

</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
April 23rd,​

I wanted to write this letter a while ago, but I found it hard to actually start it. I went through so much parchment starting and stopping that I decided it was better to write it first and then copy it and send it, which is what I did. I can't say I understand what you're going through, but I still love you. I'll always love you and I think you know that. How could I not love you? You're Lyra. You'll always be Lyra, my Lyra, even if you don't want to be anymore. It's weird to be just me after so long. I feel like we were together for all our lives. But it's okay, I'm holding down the fort in your absence. The fort of my heart. I know I said before that I didn't forgive you, but that was a lie, i forgave you straight away. I've been holding onto this letter for months, and I was afraid to send it, but I guess I'm not afraid now.

I'm with Mum these days, helping her out and such, she missed having us around, I can tell, even if she won't say it. I miss magic! It's weird to be cleaning the dishes with a dishwasher and having to make my bed and stuff. Mum says I'm an adult now so I have to start taking care of myself. I can't tell you how weird it is to be just Felix and not Felix and Lyra, but it's okay, I know you need your space. I wouldn't want you to worry!

There was a lot I meant to say before and I’m sorry I didn’t say it then, but I didn’t know what to do. I guess I just didn’t expect to see you. Anyway, I wanted to say I’m sorry. Please forgive me.

Love Felix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back