Sarcastic / Abrasive / Blind
OOC First Name
Soho
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care

Dear Mom & Dad,

I hope this letter finds you in good health, I'm writing the first of my update letters with the magic quill you purchased for me. I'm
enjoying myself in school and it'll be exams before I know it. Hogwarts is quite an interesting thing, and I've learnt quite a lot already. We haven't touched our wands that often and so far it's been mostly lectures.

I've been sorted into House Gryffindor, It's supposed to mean I'm brave but I know that father would highly disapprove with the house choice. No worries though, I'll keep safe and stay away from trouble. Do tell my sister that I miss her and please feed Boa more treats, She probably misses me dearly. Tell Jae and Mirim that I'll be bringing their birthday gifts when I come home for Christmas. I miss home and I hope to see you all soon.

Love,
Aerin

Last edited:
Dear Sis,

Hi Aerin, I miss you a lot. Mom and Dad have told me to send you a reply as they've been quite busy with relocating recently. Don't worry, they read your painfully formal letter themselves. Boa's been getting a lot of treats, she might just be loving me more slowly. By the time you get home, she'll be my dog and not yours. hehe. Anyways, I'm excited for you to come home, and I'm even more excited to see the gifts. I cut my hair recently and I'm still not sure if I like it a lot or not. You may be surprised when you get home to see how short I cut it. Mom and Dad didn't approve of it, but you know what, I'm okay with that now. Also I'm thinking of getting a pet. I'm not sure what yet, but can you please send me some galleons in your next letter? Dad won't give me any. Thanks.

Love,
Mirim

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back