Letter to Mum:

A

Anonymous

Mum,

Hello, I got sorted into Ravenclaw. I'm really happy. I've goten myself a bofriend. His name is Cris Barnson. Yes, mum, from the Barson Pure-bloods. Oh, he's great. I've met a few people. Sam Britton [Muggleborn.] Trista is getting homeschooled. Kailey left my dorm. I mean I've known her forever, and she just left me alone in my Ravenclaw dorm. But, yea. Emily Spencer, I'm not sure what she is. Then, theirs this other one. Blake... Blake Zepine.....

She smiled.

Blake is a really good friend. I liked him, but then me and Pez got into an argument. Oh, Mum, it was bad. It doesn't matter now, we are all good. I'm smiling. Life here is great. I miss you though, write back!

ILoveYou!

P.S. :: If you ever get lonely, never fail to write.
Lil

LilyPad,
Dear, Dear, Dear. Sounds like your time there has been eventful. I'm really happy about you being sotred into the house of Rowena Ravenclaw. You should be very proud of yourself.
I'm not very happy about Cris. Why would you want do date that boy, his parents are nice people, but his is very disruptive. Please, rethink the idea.
Sounds like this Blake boy is a character. He sounds WONDERFUL! Maybe you should hang around with him more instead of Cris. That Cris boy is dodgy. Please, just don't do anything you'll regret.
I love you very much, and I miss you. I wish your dad was still her so that he could see you go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizadry.
I love you.
Mum.

She looked at her mums letter. She wanted to know what she meant about the Blake thing. So, she wrote her mum back:

Mum,
I don't know whatyou mean by the line "Maybe you should hang around with him more instead of Cris." I mean, I'm dating Cris. And, well, Blake is like one of my best friends. I've tried liking him, and it didn't work. But, Mum, I'm off today, no homework or classes. :) That is a smile, which means I'm happy. I really am.
My time here has been eventful, meeting new people, getting to know teachers, wow! But, mum, I must let you go. I've got to meet Pez. She will be kindly upset if I don't. So, Bye Mum.

ILoveYou!
Lilian.

LilyPad,
I didn't say you needed to date him, now did I. I just said get rid of Cris.
Well, you need to use your free day smartly. Maybe doing some extra reading or studying. I hope that life at Hogwarts is alot more acompanied that here at home. It's really lonely.
I'll probably go and stay with your grandmother in France for a few weeks. I'll have to touch up on my french first. My next leter will be in French.

Have a nice time, LilyPad,
LoveYou.
Mum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back