Letter to Mallory

Andrew Bruke

Andrew walked up to the Owlery where he ahd never been before and now that he was here he could say, it wasnt a nice place to be.It was stinking of owl poo.He decided to include in his letter to Mallory to buy him an owl.He started writing his letter after sitting on the window sill.
Dear Mallory,

Greetings.How are you doing? I am fine.School's like always and I am hoping to go for Qudditch tryouts as a seeker, thanks to your emerald streak.I wanted to ask you if you could buy me an owl because the owlery stinks.

Another thing I wanted to ask is that could iI bring two of my friends for holidays at your place?I have started making friends and I think there's a great change going on in me and I dont know why.I am trying to focus on other things apart from studies and am making friends with people.

Well, nothing more to add.I want to hear from you soon.Missing you and Lizzy.

Love,
Andrew.

Mallory was at White Serpent Manor when Lizzy, her house lf entred her room with a pop and reported that she had found an injured owl in th eManor boundaries.Mallory told Lizzy to take care of the owl and she took the letter that it had.It was from Andrew, she was really pleased to see it and replied straight away.

Dear Andrew,

I just recieved your letter.It was great to hear from you.I am fine and am happy to here that you are okay.I am really proud that you like Qudditch so much like your mom and want to become a seeker just like her.

I will make sure to buy you an owl and I am also planing to buy you some other gifts.I wanted to tell you something that next tim eyou send me a letter send it with my owl, William or with the owl that i wil buy for you because as you know white Serpent Manor has magical protections and anything that enters it that isnt belonging here is harmed..

I will send you an owl and your gift in a few days as soon as I go shopping.Take care of yourself.Lizzy misses to serve you.

Love
Mallory.

Andrew had left the olwery and was wandering in the lawn when he spotted an owl was heading towards him with a letter tied to its legs.It landed on Andrew's shoulder and Andrew untied the letter and read it.

He was suprised by the explanation Mallory had given about the owl and was happy to hear that he'd be getting an owl of his own.Th eolw that had brought the reply wasnt the opne which he had used so he was sure that it was Mallory's.

He wondered why Mallory hadn't replied if he was allowed to bring friends or not. Maybe she didnt want to answer it because she didnt want me to bring any friends. Its okay afterall its her wish.I will write to her that its okay. he thought and wrote back to Mallory.

Dear Mallory,

I understood about the owls and won't use any other owls next time.Its okay about my friends, I will tell them no. I understand that you dont want us to make a racket in the manor but seriously me an dmy friends are very quiet.Miss you

Andrew.

Andrew sent the reply with Mallory's owl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back