Cyan Zephyr

OOC First Name
Cole
Sexual Orientation
Aion♡♡
Letters Between Aion and Cyan

Letter Sent September 17th said:
Aionnnnnn~~~~!

Could you basically hear me saying it? i miss you sooo much! This school is so empty without you. I don't ever do anything, or go to the kitchens. I haven't found someone new to go with. Yet. But no one will replace you anyways. Anyways I'll keep this short because while I'm sure you have interesting things, I don't! So instead here are all the options of photos to put in the yearbook help me choose!!

love youuuuuuu
(which she sighed with a kiss mark)
Cyan~~~
[/color]
<i></i>

September 25th 2045 said:
Cyyyyyyyyyyy!

I know I always went on about how much I wanted this career, and it's great, the things I get to see and the people I've met are amazing, but I wish I'd be born just a little later so I'd be able stay with you. I don't think I realised quite how much you impacted my life before I've come out here by myself, and I just wish you could be with me. I miss you and your laugh and having someone to actually talk to. I hope school is treating you nicely, don't let anyone or anything get you down. You're amazing and you'll do so well, and I can't wait to see you in October. Talking of which we NEED to go to Honeydukes okay? I hate that we missed out on 6 years of friendship and I will never forgive myself if I don't introduce you to chocolate covered fruit because they're the best and that's what you deserve. P.S Your pictures are beautiful. Can you even take bad ones? You should know I'm hanging these up, so don't judge me too hard when you come to visit okay I MISS YOU. I think the first picture is year book perfect though. I feel like I need to include some imagery so I've attached a picture of my new room. I've had it for a few years and it's a bit boring but I've barely used it since joining Hogwarts, but at least I have somewhere I guess for when I visit my parents.

As you know I went to visit them in California a few weeks ago. Dad was still out working but it meant that I got to see my mum again which was okay. Next week I'll be moving to England for a while, and then taking a trip up towards Rothbury. There's a Herbologist there on the outskirts of Scotland which will be interesting. Apparently he's skilled at making Potions for animals so it might come in handy, you never know. You should know too that after we last met I took my apparition exam and passed, so you're now best friends with someone who is FINALLY able to do that. I love my car, but at least it means I can visit you faster and that's never a bad thing.

I should hope I'm not replaced thank you! No one can take my spot of the best friend, it's reserved. Feel free to tell them that and they can come and find me. I honestly hope you're doing alright though, and you can talk to me, I love hearing from you and it's the highlight of my day when an owl comes flying in. I'm sorry I was such jerk over the summer, looking back I shouldn't have jumped to such conclusions. I know you'll do what's right for you and if I could go back and be a better friend then I would. I think you're stronger than you realise and I'm always so proud of you.

Love, Aionnnnnnnnn, because yes I can imagine that ❤
defb0c4e5534c2964c46488eecc936f1.jpg

Cyan had thought deeply about the letter, her black eye finally stopped hurting, the dark bruise a reminder of her overreaction. She of course hadn't told Alessio exactly where the bruise came from, but wondered if he was truly satisfied with the idea that she'd done it on accident rather than the truth of getting into a fight. Sighing Cyan looked over the parchment before sending the letter out to Aion, hoping it would make up for everything.

</FONT>
Aion...
I'm so sorry for how everything went over our break. We were supposed to spend time together and I sort of ruined that. I wanted you to meet Alessio in person instead of hearing about him because I thought it would make things easier, but obviously it made things a bit awkward. I realy wanted my best friend to like the guy I'm in love with and maybe I went about it the wrong way... As far as the bar fight goes, I don't know what came over me. I saw the color on my ring and saw her standing over you and I guess I lost my cool.

Aion I care about you more than I do nearly anything in this world. I would literally fight anyone who hurt you, even if they're seven inches taller than me - or 8 feet taller than me. I Want you to know that I only meant good out of what I did. I hope I dind't ruin your chance at friendship, or even more with the pretty brunette - but let's be honest i lost the fight anyways. The school sucks without you, but hopefully I can see you for break. I'll send you a picture of my Yule dress when it's finished.

I miss you
Love
Cyan
<FONT font="monaco">
[/color]

Aion had only been home a few days, but after receiving a letter from Cyan he knew he had to contact her sooner rather than later. He'd been less than impressed by his actions during their last meeting, and after reading Cyan's words he knew that he had to tell her his own side of the story. Hearing her express her love for him, only made it harder for Aion for deal with. He'd not expected to be flooded with the feelings he had after their last visit, and he wished more than anything he could just spend all the time he had with the person he loved the most. Aion may have emphasised a little about a few of the points, but he was happy enough with how his letter turned out.
My ferocious defender,
You don't need to be sorry. I've never had anyone show the type of bravely in my defence that you did that night. I only wish that I could have done more to help you. I didn't mean for you to find me in the state I was in, and while what I said about leaving you was the hardest part of the day was true, it was harder still to see you caught in the middle of a situation where I should have been there for you. Obviously you're my best friend, and likewise I'd do anything for you. I would however love to see you fight someone 8 feet taller than you! Seriously though, I am happy for you and Alessio and think you're both great for each other. I got to know him a few months before my graduation and he seemed to be genuine. Although just because you've found someone doesn't mean I'm going to stop bugging you. You know how we said we'd always hang out with our families? That still stands! You should bring him along one day on our trips, you never know he might enjoy it.

Cyan, there's nothing you could do that would make me not want to be friends with you. I've had the best year and it's all because of you. You're the one who showed me it's okay to do more than just focus on school work. Looking back I can't believe how much I've changed in twelve months and I have no idea what mess I'd be in if you hadn't entered my life. Regarding the brunette though, she was lovely until she laid her hands on you and I have no intention of keeping contact. You're too important to me for that type of friendship, and you should know that to me you come before anyone else. I would really love it if you want to meet up around Christmas, although I could understand too if you have other plans. I'll be in Scotland this month but I should be back in New Zealand in time for your break if you're around. You're always the most beautiful woman but I have no doubt you'll be the highlight of the Yule Ball.

Miss you
Love you
Aion
<i></i>

Aionnnnm

I found my Yule ball outfit. I am so excited to wear it. Before I do though I have to know if you like it. If you hate it then I can't bear bare... stand to have you hate my outfit. So be brutally honest!
Picture of dress

Side note I found a six month program for after I get out of school to get my cosmotology certificate and then I'll be able to dye peoples hair and stuff and make money to fun our adventures. I haven't told Alessio yet but I'm sure he will be excited.

Love you,
Cyan
<i>
</i>
[/color][/font]

Cy ❤

I'll be honest, I'll never tire from seeing pictures of you in the most unusual outfits. I think you have a gift for being creative, and you will nail your Cosmetology course too because you're amazing. If you want my brutal opinion it's that I wish I was going with you instead of Alessio. He'd better be making you happy or he'll have more than just one bone to pick. I realise it's probably early days, but do you still think you'd want to realistically travel with me after graduation? You have your course and your other half to think about, and I wouldn't want to get in the way of your future.

Scotland is cold by the way. It's almost always raining here and while I got a chance to meet Luewann, I can't wait until I can move on to someplace warmer. I'm trying to make the most of being out in the open. There's alot of wilderness and no doubt a lot to explore, but I'm not going to lie it's more lonely a job than I thought it would be. I love observing the animals and meeting new contacts that will help me progress with their studies, but no where feels like home, you know?

Perhaps I'll get used to it.

Love you
Aion

P.S. I love how you've sorted your outfit over a month in advance. You'll need to tell me all about it x

<i></i>​

Aion,
I am so sorry it's taken so long for me to write, I've been trying super hard to concentrate lately but I just can't. I can't stop thinking about y u how excited I am to travel with you. I don't know why you would think I wouldn't want to, after all I obviously need someone to protect me when I do crazy things, like pick fights with pretty girls. Or kiss unapproachable Ravenclaws. Or befriend unapproachable Ravenclaws. The program is only six months, three a two month break, and then three again. The classes are only during the week and only six hours a day, leaving plenty of time on the weekends to spend time with you.

Aion, I just want you to know while you're in Scotland I wish you were here. I care about Alessio a lot but no one could replace you. You're my best friend, and I'm always going to want to be by your side. i enjoyed the night I spend in your arms car.

(most of the following page is scribbled out and illegible.)

-I love you
Cyan.

[/color]
<i></i>

After reading Cyans letter, Aion felt his heart tug upon hearing she was still looking forward to travelling with him. He could relax knowing that she hadn't heard his previous statement in October, or she would have certainly changed her mind about joining him on the road. Although Aion considered how Alessio was going to take the news, and he wanted to make sure she still got to spend time with the both of them even if they were travelling and it would pain him to see her off each time. When they had first planned to go travelling, Aion hadn't known she would be taking further education which would result in staying in one place for longer than he'd first anticipated, but he was in this for the long run and if Cyan wanted to understandably pursue additions on the side, he would happily wait beside her. His own schedules werent set in stone, and even if they had to take up a longer residence in one area for her then that's what he would do, and after all they were a team. Aion was confident that he would be able to shake himself of his feelings for her eventually, but he'd decided he didn't want to keep his distance. It would be unnatural and more obvious for him to do so given the friendship they had, and he would just have to continue the charade that he was fine. He couldn't deny he was somewhat amused by the lack of mentions of Alessio though , and her tone in her last letter clearly indicated she still wanted to be with him despite her relationship.

Cyan,
I only ask because above all else I just want you to be happy in what you're doing and where you are. You have no idea how much I miss you. I'm working as much as I can to stay busy but then there are these moments when I'm by myself again, like yesterday, I was marking up some territories, painting their zones and all I could think of was the night you dyed my hair blue. I have no idea what you've done to me but I need you. You're my best friend and it actually terrifies me a little to consider what I wouldnt do for you. And you know better than anyone that I've grown up not needing to be reliant on anyone. I would appreciate your company as long as you can spare it, but dont feel obliged to plan your life around me, you have your own to look out for too and your happiness is the most important thing to me. What does Alessio think of your plans?

I ended up visiting the caves in Scotland too. Got a bit side tracked but thought I'd meet another Herbologist while I was out there. Luewann might be useful one day but I'm not sure if go so far as to say he's a new friend you know? I've enclosed a photo of it for you, the colours reminded me of you.

I'm counting down the days until I can hug you again.
Love you
Ayyyyyyyoooonxxx

P.S Your penmanship needs work ;)
P.P.S You are the prettiest of all the girls. Heck you beat most of the guys too, although you've yet to see how long my hair is getting, don't get too jealous.
<i>
</i>
The-Blue-Grotto-Almalfi-Coast.jpg

Cyan had been sitting on the floor of the Owlry for much too long, with tears in her eyes threatening her makeup like a robber holding up a bank. The girl had written a million letters, none of them were right, nothing could tell him how stupid she felt for not realizing her feelings sooner. The night inside of Aion's car played over and over in Cyan's mind - she should have kissed him, told him she loved him too. She was afraid though. Everything could be ruined and she knew that was the truth. For two weeks or more she had pretended to be okay with Alessio, but every kiss, every stroke of silken hair and mutter 'Te amo' broke her heart more and made her ill. What was the point in lying. She needed to leave him, and though she'd wished she'd done it right away, she waited so long that the wound of hurting someone else tore at her thin heart strings. Cyan sniffed back her tears, she'd spent too long crying. Deep breathing steadied the ache in her throat, her right hand clutching the letter and her left hand clutching her mother's journal. She wondered if her mother would know what to do. Would she have told her to follow her heart even though Aion was mixed. Of course she would of. She was gentle, like Cyan. The picture in the front of the journal now lay out on the front, and Cyan looked at it for a moment, nodded with resolution. She needed to have her mother's courage. So she attached the letter and sent it to Aion. The paper was wet and she hadn't bothered to sign it as she normally did. The tear stains would dry over the ink before they arrived to him, she only hoped that in two weeks time she'd have the courage to tell him the truth.

</FONT>
Aion,
We need to talk. Please I've never needed you more than I do now. First day of break I'll be outside Obsidian where you parked your car last.
<FONT font="monaco">

After sending an Owl to Cyan that morning, Aion was surprised to see one bringing him a letter just a few hours later. The owl had flown straight into his tent, landing neatly on the table in the center of the room. The man took the small slip of paper, opening it out and feeling his heart almost drop out of his chest. It didn't take a genius to know that something important, something significant had happened. Feeling as though he was about to throw up as his stomach turned, he glanced at his ring. Blue. She wasn't physically hurt which was something he supposed, but as he ran a hand through his tangled hair his mind began to wander. For her not to write her problem in the letter, Aion concluded it was something serious she'd want to talk to him in person. He hadn't realised the adrenaline pumping round his body, and the fact his hands had began to shake, before he took a sat on an arm rest, staring at the baron letter he'd just received. He'd never felt further away from her, unable to do anything to help. Was it to do with Alessio? What if she was pregnant? That kind of issue would be better explained face to face. Oh god, what if she was pregnant and Alessio had left her? His mind was running in circles, and he'd completely forgotten about the other task he'd been doing that night. He stared off in the distance for quite some time, feeling numb and helpless, before he finally picked up his pen.
Cyan,
Whatever has happened, I promise you I'm here for you.
I'll be there as soon as I can.
I love you so much
Aion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back