Letter home

A

Anonymous

Mum,
Wow! I thought I would hate it here. I don't I love it. I have a friendI want you to meet soon. Oh and guess what? I am in Ravenclaw just like you and dad. Aren't you proud of me? But I love you so much.

Love your son
Cris......
I mean Connor

Dear Connor,
Well at least you made a friend.... wait do you mean a girlfriend?? Oh honey I hope so. Write back and tell me all about her. SOON Connor and I mean it.

Much love
Mumzzi.
]

Dear MUM ( not Mumzzi)
Ummm. Well her name is Lillian Rolin. I know... I know.. Grandpa would flip in his grave. God rest his soul. I am so sorry. I love her though and that's that. And I am so sorry about him, I am not breaking up with her. No matter what you say or any one else.

Much Love your son,
Cris

Connor,
I see. Well then.... I guess this conversation is over. I am not going to tell your father though. YOU will have to. i am not taking up for either. Your own you own son. Tell Lillian I said Hi though. Oh and send my best to her mum. I must say I am disappionted though. I am disappionted that your not with someone else. Just don't screw that girl up Connor and you know what I mean, too

Mum
<i></i>

Cris did know what she meet though. He was now second guess his self.

Dear Mum,

I want have to explain if you don't say anything. Please for once let it be. I know what I am doing and so does she. I am so sick of everyone thinking I am a bad child because I have screw up in my life a little bit. But that's ok because no one is going to let me foget it either.

But I got to go.

Much Love
Cris

Dear Cris,

YOUR FATHER ISN'T HAPPY YOU ARE TO WRITE HIM ASAP. OR BEFORE YOU FATHER FINDS OUT THAT I A WRITING YOU BEHIND HIS BACK. LITERALLY... nEVER MIND HE FOUND OUT.....

CRIS???

GREAT it is you. You little brat. I want you home if all you are going to do it date our enemys. I will not have it. SO you can tell that little brat Lillian Rolin to get lost..... I mean it Connor Cris Barnson. I will not have it as long as you live under my roof.

Dear Mom and Dad,

I am sorry to say I will not break up with Lils. You have to find that the past is the past let it, and me, be. If it a mistake then it is if not. Well then I guess we will have a Mrs. COnnor Cris Barnson, then right? I really like her and I'm not screwing it up over you or anyone esle for that matter. So disown me whatever you feel is right. BUT DAD AND MOM! YOU BOTH WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME AND HER BEING TOGETHER.

See you later on,
CRIS

( p.s. here I go by Cris not Connor)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back