Letter Home with Kiera

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked up to the Owlery and saw Auburn. She went and petted the bird as she was on her shoulder. Caysi leaned against the side that was close to the window, she looked out and saw the sun coming down.

Caysi smiled and turned around and said " Hey Peachy!. she turned around the ful way and said " How do you like you classes so far?".

Caysi smiled and said " I was just sending a letter home..saying that next break we would go to someone's house.". she said holding the letter in her hand.

Kiera grinned. "Well of course..." she said as she held up a letter she had just recieved. "Like I said Cam will be there and hes very interested to know if youre coming. In fact he wants me to make sure youre going to be there." she said in a teasing playful manner.

Caysi blushed and said " Let's say if I don't go then...would he have to come out here and get me and tie me up and then bring me to your house?". she laughed.

Caysi smiled and said " Oh really? Tell me more!". she laughed" Mark has the hotts for you ". she smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back