Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Jarica outfit wear her best swiming outfit and she wanted swim the lake. Mayby she can see today lake creature? She was shcool bored but now she was here and walked the lake. Water was a little cold but warm and she walked to the water.

The weather had been too nice for them not to go swimming, so Sully had been eager to get out there with Jarica even if there was a chance the lake hadn't really warmed up yet. If anything, that was all the more reason to go in the first place. "Last one in's a rotten egg," He yelled to Jarica as she walked into the water, sprinting along the small dock nearby with just enough time to pull his shirt off before he launched himself in the water. Surfacing, Sully let out a cheerful shout at the cold shock of the water, laughing and kicking closer to Jarica. "Excellent idea," He said, swimming closer still and gently splashing water at her with a grin.

"Not so fast!" She was faster from Sully and hoped that she dont be a egg. Becouse that was not nice pf type of lose. Jarica smiled when Sully swiming her closed and she was feel grate swim the lake with her bes friend "I hope see today lake creatures, how about you? You realy belive is there mermaids?" She asked and looked around and swim was so cool and Jarica began to swim on her back. Jarica feel Sully splashing and then she do the same gently splashing on him.

Sully laughed as Jarica tried to rush into the water with him. She'd gotten in first, but Sully had had a good run up from the dock which made it pretty close. Even if the water was a bit cold, splashing around still felt great and Sully let out a contented sigh as he stretched out in the water. "Oh man, I heard people saying there's something big in the lake, have you seen anything?" Sully said, straightening up at the mention of mermaids or lake monsters. "They wouldn't let us in here if it were something dangerous, aye? So it's probably just like a really big mermaid," He said, miming a round mermaid and laughing, though he still kept a speculative eye on the water nearby. He'd gone swimming around all sorts of things before and it didn't bother him, eels, and stringrays, and weird fish, but never anything magical. At least not to his knowledge.

Jarica stoped swiming and look to Sully when he told her the lake can see something big. "What do you mean, something big? You save me right?" She asked with voried voice if she will be see somsthibg dangoros the lake. "Don't scare me like that!" she smiled Suly.

Sully laughed at Jarica's scared reaction, shaking his head. "I've never seen anything, but people keep talking about it. Some big lake monster or something," He said, throwing himself backwards into the water with a splash. "Don't worry, I'd totally protect you," He added, miming a few punches in the air before splashing some water around as well for good measure. "It'd be pretty cool if something was in there though, aye. Should ask Professor Ateara if sea monsters are real," He said, mulling the idea over. He'd never really been that scared of things like sharks when he was swimming around before he knew magic was real. In fact, Sully had always hoped he'd actually see one. Now the idea that there might be sea monsters about, he was feeling much the same, peering speculatively into the water before laughing and moving over to splash Jarica again.

"You meen like a Kraken in the water?" Jarica don't wanted scared the waters but Sully try do her best to scared her. "But if monster eat you, who will be safe you?" She asked with her panic voice and she don't wanted see her friend monster stumic. "We deffinetly need ask to hear becouse i want know to about monsters in the lake. There are mermaids but how long need swim and see a mermaid?" She asked Sully.

@Solomon Tofilau

Sully grinned when Jarica seemed a bit spooked, enjoying teasing her gently. "Yep, like a big old Kraken," He announced, scooping her up and dropping her back into the water with a laugh. "Don't worry, I'd fight off any sea monsters," He assured her, flexing his arms to show off his Quidditch muscles. He was quickly distracted by the mention of mermaids, turning to scan the water thoughtfully. "Oh yeah, I've never seen one, aye. Do you think they're really far down or something?" Sully asked, poking the water experimentally.

''Please, stop! He will be hear you!'' Jarica told him with a smile. Jarica looked Sully and she don't belive him words how he would be fight with monster if he will be with stomik. ''I think so far and down the lake,'' She hoped that Sully would be go so far and don't wanted swim there.

@Solomon Tofilau

Users who are viewing this thread

Back