Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Marcos<3
Wand
Curved 11 Inch Ash Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Gabriella was going to the Valentines Dance, she wanted to and needed it. She actually dressed up really nicely by her own taste and did her best. She wasn't sure if it was for herself or to impress someone. And that someone seemed Marcos to her. Gabriella didn't knew what to do, but she was wanted to talk to Marcos for sure. That was something sure, but what to say was unsure to her. She wanted to see Marcos and all but what did she needed to say to him? Sorry for ignoring you all the time, my grades are not better since I ignore you so we can be friends again? That was not something she could so. Gabriella knew that Marcos liked her more than a friend, that was clear since he asked her to kiss. But perhaps today she wanted to kiss him too? But that was weird after ignoring him so long. That seemed to fast. Gabriella still didn't want to dissapoint her dad, but he understood it perhaps if she loved someone more than a friend? He was together with her mother too? So why shouldn't she be. The blonde entered the Great Hall and slowly walked further. This heels were already killing her feet, but her mother had always wear them and it seemed elegant or something. Gabriella had no idea where to begin searching for Marcos. She started to realise that perhaps he was together with someone else here! The thought of Marcos together with someone that played Quidditch and was way more pretty than her and more cooler made her mad. She needed something to drink first and perhaps from there she could find Marcos. The blonde walked over to the drinks table and took one. She felt her heart going fast, was it a good idea to come here she asked herself again.

Spotting Gabriella at the beginning of the dance had not been good for Marcos, though he had focused on Kira, and they had had a good time, she lingered in his mind, he wasn’t able to get rid of her. He still really liked her and he’d been trying to stop, trying his best to get over her, but Marcos had clearly, very evidently failed. Since he still very much liked him. The boy had pushed her as much out of his mind as he could focusing instead of living in the moment, but eventually no matter what he did he had to go over and speak to her. He excused himself from Kira, with whom he’d been having a good time despite all of his lingering thoughts and the fact he was now leaving for a moment to seek out the girl who’d rejected him. The gryffindor found her with ease. She was beautiful that he didn’t know if he could actually find the courage to say anything to her or even go over to her. But Marcos stilled his nerve and walked over. He cleared his throat and waited for her to turn to look at him before saying, ”Hey,” he wasn’t sure what else to say, maybe he should apologise about what he’d done or said, maybe he should just ignore it ever happened and find out how she was doing, maybe he should just profess that his feelings for her had not left him not matter how hard he tried.

Gabriella just wanted to turn around when she heard a voice. That voice.. Where she had dreamed about that would happen the last few days. But now was the nightmare, what did she had to say in return? Just hey? Or should she apologize for all. It did seem that Marcos wasn't sure what to say else too. The blonde turned around slowly and than looked into Marcos his face. She hadn't seen him yet and was curious if he was here alone. Perhaps he already moved on and all? And than it would be all her fault. Than she would had ruined anything for all. Gabriella sighted shortly. '' Hey Marcos.'' She than said soft. And looked at the ground for a moment. Come on Gabriella she than thought. And she put all her fears aside. '' I.. am sorry, for you know.. all.'' She ment the rejection and also ignoring him. '' I just thought ignoring you was the best.. But It doesn't feel that way. '' Gabriella explained further. '' I don't know what I feel. But I know that I like to hang out with you, very much. So can we do that again?'' Gabriella was carefull with her words. She had no idea what this was and how to act and what to say. But this was enough right? '' Are you here alone?'' She than asked curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back