Let's see, no fighting, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leviathan Zhefarovich

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Wand
Straight 10" Flexible Pine Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Leviathan was one of those people that hated dances, hated ballrooms, and if it weren't for that damn Brotherhood then he would not have to be here now. He sighed and he tightened his tie. He moved from the Slytherin house and into the crowd. Already he was cursing tonight. He just hoped that he would not mess things up entirely. He had woken up the previous month sleeping cuddling next to Ariah...on the floor. It was that Halloween when he found out that she feared him. Maybe he would fix that tonight? He could only hope. He was already irritated as is. His sister came over to him as he waited and she smiled at him, "Oh cheer up, Levi. You are here with Ariah!" He rolled his eyes and he nodded. "Who are you here with?" She waved at him and ran off before he could get an answer. He rubbed his face with his hand, before getting a good look at the boy she was with... And he about had a heart attack. He was in his seventh year! Levi glared at him, as if he wanted to just break that boy's neck, but he was no idiot. He acknowledged the other boys of the brotherhood though, as he waited for Ariah.

Ariah was almost a little bit unsure why she was going to this Yule Ball thing at all, she had gone last year and it wasn't very much fun for her anyways because nothing exciting happened. She was also not a very good dancer, she was more likely to trip over something and hurt herself than to last a whole night on the dance floor dancing with someone. But somehow Leviathan had convinced her to go since she did have to go with him for the whole brotherhood Auction thing she ended up betting and winning him for. So she had spent the evening with her friends get ready who also had dates, she tried her best to look pretty but since she wasn't a very pretty person in the end it sort of failed. But she tried her best and she had to admit that she really like the dress she had bought, it was pretty and didn't squeeze the hell out of her like most dresses did these days. It had taken poor Ariah a little bit longer to get to the Great Hall than she would have liked, even rushing she nearly took poor Theodore out in order to get there before she was late. Once arrived she let out a sigh of relief and allowed her mint green eyes to lock onto Leviathan's form. "Oi don't you look cute!" Understatement cause he looked handsome but Ariah barely ever used that word. "Sorry it took so long to get here, almost took Theodore out back there by running into him. Erm..it's early and you already look pissed. what's up?" She was still just a small fraction scared of him. Most of that feeling had gone after they cuddled and started taking naps together but there was still doubt. And his expression worried her just a little.

Leviathan glanced over at Aleyha and Theodore, but he almost jumped out of his skin when he heard Ariah's voice. Firstly, he hated being called cute, but secondly, she just surprised him a bit too much. Levi's silver eyes went to her, and he glanced over her dress. Instead of complimenting her like he should have, he muttered, "Are you sure you can walk with heels on? You are pretty clumsy." Levi raised an eyebrow, and he folded his arms across his chest. Relax, and chill. You are going to end up scaring her again. Levi had to remind himself of just who he was here with. Levi glanced over to where his sister was. It was not hard to spot her. She looked quite gorgeous, and the fact that she was with a seventh year was bound to draw some attention. Levi pointed at Kara and he muttered, "She is here, with that guy. I don't like it a bit. Nothing you did, more or less what he is doing." Which wasn't really anything. He always saw the worst. They were simply friends right now, and Levi would never see that. An evil thought occurred in his mind. Oh dad would love to hear about this!

Ariah frowned and lifted the bottom of her dress a little so she could look at her heels, she had almost forgotten that she was wearing the darned things. She hadn't been expecting a compliment form him anyways but at least he knew her enough to know that her plus heels was dangerous which was flattering enough for her. "I make no promises about that. If it gets too bad I'll just take them off." She giggled softly as she shifted her weight from foot to foot, she hated wearing hells and would have much rather preferred to wear boots or flats but everyone insisted that she wear heels with her dress. Ariah watched as he folded his arms across his chest then glance at his sister Kamaria who was over with the boy she had won at the auction. The blonde was tempted to wave at the younger girl but she doubted that Kara would see her anyways. "Oh you mean Danny? Yeah Kamaria won him in the auction or something, he's wicked cute and nice. She got lucky. Don't worry about it Levi, I'm sure they are just friends or something." Ariah commented softly as she also glanced over at the couple, she'd asked the Ravenclaw girl later if friends was the case or if it were something more. Leviathan seemed to be taking on the protective big brother role all of a sudden and Ariah sort of liked it because it meant he was protective over something. Though Ariah was tempted to ask Levi if he wanted to dance she figured he would say no and on top of it, she wasn't the most graceful dancer in the world either. Maybe after a few songs have played she would gain up the courage or something, he seemed a bit cranky right now anyways.

Leviathan rolled his silver eyes as she giggled and retorted to the heels. He would not laugh - hard - if she fell. It would be rather interesting to watch her fall though. "Suit yourself, Ariah," said Levi in a bored tone in his voice. His glare had yet to leave that boy that his sister was with, but he figured that he would just have to confront one or the other soon enough. He was still thinking about telling his dad, but if Kara lied and covered it up, he would never be believed, would he? He didn't know how his dad would react to that at all. There was no telling, and Levi was almost not willing to risk it. If things came to worse, he would have no other choice, and that would be when that boy started hitting on his sister. That is if he hadn't already. Levi shrugged, "Danny is his name? If he dared to touch my sister, now I know what to write on the tombstone." For someone his age, he was quite brutal. He shrugged once more, not really caring or having a good time for that matter. He preferred to stay back and observe. This would be a boring night for Ariah. However, he would let her do whatever the hell she wanted. He didn't care, so long as she didn't dance with any other boy...

Ariah rolled her own mint green eyes at Leviathan, was it just her or was he and all of his friends just plain our dreadfully boring and cranky people? What made her wonder even more was why she was attracted to these kind of people because no matter what she did or who she spoke to it was always these types of people that caught her attention the most. "I don't see why your so worried. Danny's a really respectable guy so I'm sure your sister will okay. If you want I can try to ask her what's going on between them?" She suggested to Leviathan knowing he was probably wondering what was going on between his sister and Danny so she would be willing to try and find out if she could. Though if it was a crush of some sorts Ariah definitely wouldn't disapprove because she thought they looked awful cute together even if he was a giant leap in years older than her. After a moment a song that Ariah really liked came on and she a big grin rose to her face. It was semi slow but not slow enough so that it would become boring, this only gave her the small boost she needed to ask make Levi dance with her. With serpent like speed her hand latched onto Leviathan's wrist before she began to gently tug him towards the dance floor. "Hey Levi, chill out for a bit and come dance with me!! Pleeeaaaseee?!" She figured he could easily say no but since she was stubborn and really excited to see if he was a better dancer than she was it wasn't going to be easy for him to get away. Hopefully it would get him to focus on something other than Danny and Kara for a little bit. Ariah wanted to be closer to him and spending time with him was the only way she was ever going to be able to do so.

Leviathan responded, "You can ask her while I arrange a funeral." There was nothing in his eyes that divulged there could be a lie lurking beneath liquid silver. Levi sighed and he wondered what in the world Danny was thinking in taking his sister, or rather what was his sister thinking with bothering with him. He did not want them to see each other anymore and wondered what Kara saw in Danny. But it wasn’t anything that he should really worry about because they are just friends, right? Levi pushed this from his mind and he let out a sigh. Though he felt Ariah’s strength, and she started to drag him to the dance floor. He didn’t want to hurt her so he didn’t fight. But what she said made him snort, "There ain’t no way in hell I am dancing. No way." He made his stern voice heard, but he wasn’t sounding mean, which was a good thing.

Ariah was flattered to no end that he not only didn't fight back when he easily could have fought back and probably got away, and for once he didn't sound like he was trying to be mean to her. Ariah found it a lot easier to connect and be around Leviathan when he wasn't being extremely harsh with her but stern enough to make him the type of guy she liked for some reason. Without hesitation her hand slipped from grabbing his wrist to grabbing his hand, it was a bit sweeter than she had meant but her mind was a bit focused elsewhere. Ariah continued to gently tug Leviathan a bit further and when he told her he wasn't dancing she smirked lightly. "Awh come on! Pretty please, just for me?" It seemed that he still wasn't going to budge so Ariah was probably going to have to be a bit more forceful with him than she had been in the past. All she wanted was one dance then he could go run off and make death plans for Danny or whatever, he could go back to being mad at her too if he wanted but as long as he didn't hurt, scare her or anything then she would be okay. Ariah's other free hand attempted to snatch his wrist to make sure he wasn't going to run off, they were pretty much in the middle of the dance floor now. "Do you not know how to dance or something? One dance won't hurt you big baby, pleasepleasepleaseplease?" She smiled softly, he had really warm hands for someone who was so cold and mean all the time. Or maybe it was her that hands that were warm but either way she was more focused on Levi's reaction than anything. If he said no to her again then she would literally have to try and force him and that would become extremely awkward...for him at least.

When she had snatched both of his hands, or rather one wrist and one hand, Leviathan knew there was no escaping. He really did not want to dance, it just was not his thing. He didn't like it, and he was not going to do something he didn't like. Levi shook his head had her plea and he was stern and focused on just not dancing. He did not want it, and he did not want to dance for anyone. "Not even for the Minister of Magic, I would not dance." Levi wanted to fold his arms over his chest, but with her holding both of his arms, there was no way possible he could without making her come closer to him, which was something that he both wanted and did not want. Levi shrugged, "I was taught out to dance, I like I said, I won't. I don't like dancing." It was a matter of fact. In a snotty tone, and a smirk on his lips, he retorted, "You are right, it won't hurt me. It'll kill me." He shrugged his shoulders but he was dead set on not dancing. Why couldn't she dance alone? Did she need a guide or something to make sure that she did not fall or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back