Lets Play Catch-Up, Shall We?

Rhyspa Marinescu

OOC First Name
Katie; Mini Me
Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Newly graduated, Rhyspa Aireous went for a walk in Brightstones, eager to spend some of her galleons on something new and cool for herself...or mabye her fiance. Rhyspa blushed at her overeager thoughts and realized she would never be able to find something like that in Brightstones, Makatu Mall perhaps. Rhyspa ducked into and out of shoppes as she wasted her day. 'Spa shivered as the winter wind blew and she wished her coat was a tad warmer.

It was like walking down memory lane all over again. Caysi had many memories from all of her friends and family here. It was a bit chilly outside and Caysi was cold so she decided that she would head in for a drink. Caysi literally jumped out of her skin, she hadn't seen Rhyspa in a couple of years. Caysi decided to walk up to her slowly. " Hello stranger." She said smiling.

Rhyspa was just about to walk into the Three Broomsticks for a Butterbeer to warm her chilled bones when a familiar voice addressed her. She turned around and saw Caysi Finnigan, the girl who was her best friend the first three years they were at Hogwarts. "Hey Caysi!" Rhyspa beamed. "How have you been?" She beckoned her towards her, "C'mon, lets get a drink!"

Caysi smiled. " I've been really good how've you been!" She said happily, Caysi was happy that she could finally catch up with Rhyspa. "Sure!" Caysi said walking near Rhyspa and sitting across the booth from her. " I've missed you so much!" She said smiling

Rhyspa ordered two butterbeers to warm the two young women up and brought them back to the booth and put one infront of Caysi. She brushed a piece of hair behind her ear and took a sip of the warm drink. "I've missed you too Caysi! I graduated about a month ago," Rhyspa said. "What have you been doing since you left?"

" Thanks." She said smiling, Caysi put her purse right beside her on the booth chair. " Well, I tried to come back to school but I missed so much that I was lost and I had to leave." She sighed and took a sip of the drink. " I had to leave because there was problems at home with my mother leaving again and such, so I came back in about.. December and I own a shop in the mall, and I met the greatest guy ever and now we're engaged!" She said smiling. " How about you?" She asked happily.

Rhyspa took a sip of her butterbeer and listened to Caysi explain why she stayed out of school. 'Spa smiled and nodded her head to let Caysi know she understood. "Well, soon after you left the first time, my parents divorced. Then, in fifth year, we had the Tri-Wizard Tournement and I almost fell in love," Rhyspa laughed and continued," with a boy from Durmstrang. He and his friend had a bet on who could kiss more girls, and I found out his scheme before he could get one. He eventually apologized to me," Rhyspa said and lifted up her left hand and wiggled her ring finger. "And we've been dating for a year and now we are engaged to be married." Rhyspa's smile grew bigger as she talked about her fiance.

"So, what's his name?"

Caysi nodded. " Oh my, that's wonderful!" Caysi said happily. " When's your wedding?" Caysi asked and smiled. " His name is Jason Cordwell, he thinks that the last name will suit me well." Caysi responded with laughter, she kinda thought that the name flowed pretty well. " We want our wedding this year, and I have a very important question to ask you..." Caysi smiled and continued. " Would you like to be a bridesmaid?" She asked softly.

Rhyspa smiled. She really enjoyed talking to Caysi and she was glad she'd bumped into her. "Well, it will probably be next winter so I can have Katalina Vanderhol and Kailey Paramore as my bridesmaids without school being in the way," Rhyspa said. "Caysi...Cordwell? That's got a nice ring to it!" She grinned at her friend and listened to her talk about her own wedding plans and soon, Caysi asked her to be a bridesmaid. Rhyspa was somewhat shocked that Caysi would ask her since they hadn't talked in so long. "Caysi! I'd love to be a bridesmaid in your wedding, but you'll have to be one of mine too!"

Caysi nodded. " That makes sense, school might be the problem." She laughed a bit. " I know that we haven't seen or talked in a while but your still one of my best friends and you helped me a lot during the first few years of school when it was tough for me." She smiled wanting to cry, she felt like she was giving a vow for some reason. " Hopefully the wedding will be this winter, and were going to fly to a warm place and have a beach wedding." She smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back