Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Oak 15" Core of Veela hair
Dietrich Metzger was getting dressed and ready for this kickass party he was throwing. He invited everyone he knew because he did not want to miss out on anything, and he did not want to forget anyone either. The gang he was once in years and years ago all told him no because they had other things to do other than get wasted. Demitris was bitter and angry, so Dietrich didn't know what to think about that, but Svetlana on the other hand, he understood. It was great to know that one day, way back when, they used to practicing kissing each other. However they were horrified to know that they were cousins by marriage, not by blood. Dietrich had a different mother than Svetlana's aunt. That was a relief and half to know. And then recently, he discovered that the guy he had been crushing on, and hoped to move on to from Michael was engaged to a woman. Dietrich was completely distraught by that since he believed that he really liked him and Tony liked him back but apparently Tony was just being nice. He had confused common courtesy with someone flirting with him. How could he be so stupid? Dietrich sighed as he put on his shoes and made sure he looked presentable for the party. it was going to start at seven this evening, and he was bringing in a truckload of booze and food. He had sent his children over to Svetlana's after her denial to come to the party. He did not want Benjamin and Belladonna to witness this anyway. Seeing their father broken and drunk would probably traumatize them. At least they had an open mind. They grew up with Dietrich all over one guy, but now he was alone once more, with no hope of finding love. He wanted to find love by now. Love really helped his life have a purpose, and now he was just so worn down from raising two children from one night stands with that icy female that was once really hot but not so much anymore. Oh well, better get the party on!

What was a better way than to move on with one's life than to just let loose and get with the rhythm? Dietrich was hanging out with a bottle of firewhiskey, intending on getting drunk but his blue-green eyes kept drifting around. He was looking for someone, someone that he invited and wanted to see. Winnie Evelyn, Tony's little sister. Dietrich invited her so where was she? He was already pretty tipsy, and he wanted to show her around his home. His home was extremely large, because he felt like he lived like a star. He felt that he was famous because he was a tremendous seeker (despite that he had more accidents than a clumsy person on ice) during his entire career. His amazing good looks never surpassed his skills either. That might be because his mom was a Veela, but who knew? Dietrich never let that little secret out, since he did not want any unwanted attention. It was his little secret. There was something else too, something he felt like he was forgetting. His real mom held a lot of secrets, and it was just years ago he learned about his sister, Krystin. Well, half-sister. But then there was Damian. The space between Damian and Dietrich was a bit much, and he wondered if there was another. It wouldn't surprise him. Dietrich often thought of surprising things when he was tipsy, even more when he was drunk. While moving to the dance music on the floor, he somehow moved his hips to the beat while not spilling a drop of his alcohol. Still, every now and then his eyes would drift to the door, seeing if she arrived or not.

Winnie Evelyn walked into Dietrich's home and her eyes lit up with amazement. Winnie hadn't been to very many parties in her life. For the most part she was usually sick with some bug her sappy immune system picked up. It didn't help that she had never really had all that many friends either. So the fact that she was invited to a party, hosted by a famous Quidditch player no less was nothing short of amazing. "Wow. His house is so big and beautiful. I feel like I'm so out of place here!" Winnie's blue eyes scanned every little detail of the large home. It was hard for her to deny that she was slightly envious of the beauty it held. Winnie wished she was able to afford a nice big house like this instead of the dingy little apartment she lived in now. But she didn't work some fancy job that gave her a large income, so she was doing the best with what she had. Winnie couldn't see Dietrich anywhere around and since he was the one kind enough to invite to invite her, she figured she should at least go say hello. "I'm surprised he still invited me after what happened between him and Tony." Winnie felt kind of bad that Dietrich didn't realize that Tony wasn't into guys like was. Apparently Dietrich had fallen for Tony only to realize that his feelings weren't returned. If Winnie had known before hand she might have been able to warn Dietrich in time so his heart didn't get stomped all over. Maybe she could find a way to apologize to him tonight. If she could find him that was, there was so many people here right now. Dietrich must have been more popular than Winnie ever would have guessed.

When Winnie caught Dietrich dancing in the middle of crowd, she weaved her way into the crowd in hopes of catching up with him. "Detri-uh excuse me! Oh sorry! I-uh...hi Dietrich!" It wasn't easy getting around everyone. Most of them were so busy grinding up on one another that it was hell prying them apart. Once she got close enough to him, she noticed that he smelled like alcohol. He had probably been drinking the night away with his friends. Hopefully he would still be able to recognize her in his drunken state. Winnie didn't expect to bother him long, just enough to say hi and thanks. Winnie's blue eyes took in his tanned form like kid eyeing a bag full of candy. Dietrich was extremely cute, but Winnie knew better than to act on those thoughts. For starters, she was pretty sure that he was more into guys than he was girls. Second, she was probably not the type of girl that Dietrich was into. He was really flamboyant and flirtatious. While Winnie was shy and kind of clueless on how to be coy or sexy. Winnie did have a couple of boyfriends in the past, but they were kind down to earth kind of guys. Winnie place her tiny hands onto his bulky shoulder to get his attention. "I won't bother you for long, I just wanna say thanks for inviting me...and to apologize for what happened with Tony. I feel really bad." When she was finished saying all of that she offered him a comforting smile. Hopefully he was sober enough to get all of that. Winnie felt someone nudge her by accident due to the fact that everyone around her was dancing except for her, and excused herself so she wouldn't be in the way. Plus she was thirsty!

While partying, Dietrich closed his eyes as he took a seat, his hips moving to the music. It would have been better if he did not have pants on, they were just so restricting! He would have taken them off since many of his friends have seen him with a lot less clothing on. However there was a voice that made him open his eyes and his thoughts about taking off his pants stopped. Winnie was here! Dietrich beamed, "Winnie! You made it!" Dietrich nudged the couple next to him and he said, "Look, Winnie is here! Isn't she amazing?! I just wanna sweep her off into the bedroom!" Dietrich did not see the couple look a little nervous and then walk away since they did not want to have to see Dietrich get all sexy with the shopkeeper that was really hot. Dietrich was tipsy so he could see what she actually looked like anyhow. He was glad that his kids were not here to see this happening. His kids did not need to be around this much at all, actually, none at all. Not a single bit. They did not need to see his father getting wasted and hitting on anything that walked. He had not flirted with anyone except Winnie just yet, but it seemed like his attention was all on her. Tony did not need him and he did not need Tony! Tony was straight, and Dietrich needed someone sweet, and he didn't care if it was a boy or a girl. He wanted someone because he wanted some love. He did not care where it would be from, but he would get it, and he would love every minute of it. Actually, he did not know what he wanted, he did not know. Just something close and intimate.

"Don't you mention your sexy brother right now, this is about us tonight! You don't need to feel really bad, cause right now, I need to show you my house." Dietrich wrapped his arm around her slender shoulders and he led her away from the dance floor since he did not to share her with anyone since he could have sworn that they were giving her some good looks. Well, some he knew would be good but he thought that they together would be even better. Common sense flew out the window right now because he really did not want to jump into another serious relationship. Well, actually he did secretly, but he was scared. The alcohol within his system just made things he wanted a bit more open for everyone to hear. Eventually, he led Winnie to the game room that was empty and he gestured as he said amazingly happily, "Welcome to my game room! We can talk on the couch!" Dietrich however stumbled toward the couch after he no longer had his arm wrapped around Winnie. He wanted to play pool, but he instead leaned against the pool table for support. Wait, he was drunk, not tipsy. He could tell the difference when he had issues walking. Dietrich finished his glass and set it to the side, since he did not want to get anymore. There was a fridge for her to drink all she wanted inside the game room. "There are some drinks in the fridge if you want any! Make yourself at home!" Dietrich hoped that she would stick around for a long time, like all night. He did not know that she was trying to get away from the dance floor to begin with in the dance room, but it did not matter, since they were away from the dancing. Dietrich was acting like an idiot.

Winnie instantly blushed when Dietrich finally noticed her. She had never had anyone be that happy to see her before, and it felt so nice to be cared about. He was even excited enough to bother the poor couple next to him, which she hoped was just the alcohol making light of his excitement. "Dietrich!" Winnie hissed lightly at his last comment to the couple, it was completely inappropriate to have him say such a thing about someone he barely knew. "Don’t pay him any mind.” Winnie stated under her breath as she went to Dietrich and tried to settle him for a moment. Luckily all they did was begin to look nervous and walk away. Winnie immediately began to feel a little bit sorry for the both of them. Dealing with extremely drunk people at a party could either be really funny, or severely aggravating. For this reason and this reason alone, Winnie knew that she should probably help Dietrich go lay down or something. Yes it was his party and he had a right to mingle, but he was going to make himself look like an idiot if he kept this up. "Come on, you need to sit down for a little bit and relax, tiger." Winnie grabbed his arm as lightly as she could and tried to get him away. However on the way, he silenced her about Tony and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Apparently Tony was the last thing he wanted to talk about right now, and Winnie didn’t blame him. Winnie didn’t intend on staying at his house very long, but she supposed a tour wouldn’t hurt either, this house was beautiful! Just so long as Dietrich could handle staying awake long enough to give the tour, she didn’t see a problem with it.

The first room they came to was a very nice looking entertainment room. It had a large TV, a pool table, the comfiest looking couch ever, and what look as if to be a little bar or eating section. Winnie could bet that his kids were never bored. "Wow this room is ama-ah be careful Dietrich!" Winnie noticed him stumbling to the couch and shook her head. He had clearly had way too much to drink tonight. He was to the point where even walking had become a challenge to him. Winnie shook her head and followed after him, hoping that he wouldn’t fall off the couch while trying to get on. Winnie wasn’t even close to being a decent nurse. Blood really freaked her out so she wouldn’t be able to do much for Dietrich if he hurt himself. "As inviting as a drink sounds, I think I better sober and make sure you don’t hurt yourself. Or keep your pants on." Winnie laughed at the last park and sat down on the couch. Perhaps she might have herself a soda or something when she was sure that Dietrich was settled in. Hopefully his kids weren’t home either. The last thing children needed to do was become introduced to this sort of thing so young. Winnie didn’t have the heart to tell that Dietrich she didn’t really want to stay around too long due to being uncomfortable in this sort of situation, especially once she saw how excited he was when she arrived. Winnie knew she had Dietrich had become pretty good friends, but when did they become that close? Winnie kind of thought he would be upset with her for the whole thing with Tony and leaving out the small fact that her brother was happily with someone else. Winnie didn’t think that Dietrich would crush on her brother though!

Dietrich wished that he was completely drunk right now, but he wasn't. He had an easier time walking and such, but somehow he continued to be knocked off his feet by something. At least they were away from the dance floor and he was being 'cared for' by Winnie. His mind was fighting between the fact that he was either drunk, or tipsy. He couldn't tell but he knew that he would not be drinking anymore. He wanted to remember everything in the morning. However at least he found the couch all right and collapsed into it. He reached out and tugged Winnie onto the couch before he rested his head right on her lap. He sighed as he turned his body around so that he was looking at the shopkeeper. She was still pretty. Like she was glowing. "Wow you look like an angel, Winnie. Cure me and make me love." What he was saying did not make much sense anymore, but one thing was for certain, he needed something to eat. He took out his wand and he summoned two slices of bread to him from the bar before he nibbled on them. At least his stomach was not growling or hating the fact that he drank so much on an empty stomach. His vision was not blurred though, so he was not too bad. He was not like he was with Apollinariya which he got so drunk, he didn't remember sleeping with her. Twice. Right now, the only thing was the fact that he no longer had a filter. So anything that was on his mind would come out. And he was ready to spill his guts to Winnie, tell her everything that happened, from his deadbeat dad to how Michael tore him to bits emotionally. He wanted to get married before it was too late.

"You know, truth is, after Michael, I never wanted another man. I don't think I liked your brother cause of that. You know what? I think I liked you the entire time and Tony was the scapegoat. You are like this amazing woman and I am a broken mess. I am high maintenance and you probably don't want that." Dietrich sounded like he was speaking for both of them, like she was rejecting him and he was agreeing to it. He wanted Winnie. Nothing seemed clearer to him than that. She might be sick a lot, but he can take care of her! Both could be in the hospital at the same time since he was clumsy as hell. It would be one of the cutest relationships ever! He sighed and snuggled to her stomach. This just made him feel safe and secure. He liked it. It was like he wouldn't ever be hurt again. He looked up at her before he gave a lopsided smile and continued to snuggle. Then the next speech came out, though slightly muffled since he was speaking directly into her outfit, "Let's go upstairs and make babies. I want your babies. Start a big happy, blonde family. That's what I really want. Stay with me..." He placed his hand on her side and he closed those blue-green eyes of his. However what Dietrich was not really expecting was an answer or anything. Instead, the blonde Quidditch player actually drifted into a dreamless sleep. He was kind of using Winnie as a pillow, and well, while he was sleeping, he was like a cuddly bear. He was not like that at first, but now he was. Dietrich looked extremely peaceful while sleeping, and even in the back of his mind, one word remained there. Just one word that made this seem even worse than it appeared. Stay.

Winnie accepted him pulling her onto the couch so his head could rest on her lap. The poor guy was so drunk he barely knew what he was doing or saying. Winnie ran a few fingers through his blonde hair and laughed when he stated that she looked like an angel. "Well aren't you swee-what? Dietrich I don't think-" He wasn't even listening to her as he summoned a few pieces of bread and gobbled those down. Winnie couldn't believe he had just said that. Fighting to keep a blush back, Winnie returned her attention back to Dietrich when he started going on about Michael and how he didn't want another man or something along those lines. He started to talk about how he thought he liked her the entire time and that Tony was just the scapegoat. The next thing he said made Winnie shake her head. He was being too hard on himself. "Dietrich you-" Winnie once again noticed that he wasn't listening to her. This time he went about snuggling into her stomach and muttering something about making babies upstairs and Winnie flushed. "Dietrich!" He was way too drunk right now. He could barely handle himself. Winnie was worried that he was going to hurt himself. Luckily he soon drifted off into a sleep. Hopefully when he woke up he would be sober. Winnie sighed and pulled a blanket over him as she ran fingers through his hair, hoping to keep him asleep.

When Winnie awoke the next morning, she noticed that Dietrich was still asleep on her lap. An uncomfortable feeling had formed in her back muscles sometime during the night and Winnie winced at the feeling. Perhaps trying to sleep while sitting up wasn't her best plan. Winnie glanced at the clock briefly and sighed. It was time for them to wake up. Hopefully the party goers downstairs didn't wreck too much of the house. Winnie poked Dietrich's cheek softly in hopes of waking him up. Dietrichhhhh, wake up!" Winnie shook him softly, hoping he would hear her calling his name and would wake up without giving her too much trouble. "If you wake up now I'll make us some breakfast!" Most if not all men had a hard time passing down a home cooked meal by someone other than themselves. Maybe the mention of food would get him to wake up faster. Winnie vaguely wondered if he remembered anything from last night. Particularly some of the things he had said to her about making babies and liking her.

Someone was trying to wake him up, but Dietrich just did not want to wake up. He wanted to stay here and dream. There was only so much that he could take when he was sleeping, and he had a really comfy pillow too. Instead of answering, he let out a rather loud groan and he snuggled further into his 'pillow'. He felt a few pokes in his cheek and then he fluttered open his eyelids when he heard something about breakfast. He looked up and he saw Winnie. She was offering to make him breakfast but he did not want to get up. He wanted to stay right here for eternity because she was really comfortable, but could he pass up free food? Then he remembered what he said to her, and he sat up. He remembered every bit, and how he confessed that he had feelings for her, and that he wanted her to have his children. That was embarrassing. He looked away from her and he sat up, a heavy, red blush painting across his cheeks. He looked at her after a few moments and he inquired with a sheepish smile on his lips, "Um, can you kind of forget everything I said last night? I didn't want the truth to come out when I was tipsy or drunk." He had wanted that to come out when the time was right, not when he was unable to control what in the world that came from his mouth. That was normally the worst.

"But breakfast sounds really good. Only if I can take you out for breakfast. I am sure that the house is trashed." But a spell could easily fix that. He just wanted to be able to spend some time with her without having any alcohol in his system. He slowly got up on his feet and he stumbled a bit. He wondered if there should be something he needed to do in order to stay up and on his feet. After a moment, he managed to regain balance. He decided that something might be a little fun. He held out his hand to help her up, and once she was on her feet, Dietrich planted a sweet kiss right on her lips before he smirked at her. "Race you to the restaurant down the street for some food!" He giggled before he took off running, not caring that he was in the same clothing as last night. It did not look that bad on him. Then again, he thought that he looked good in just about anything!

Winnie was actually worried that Dietrich wasn't going to wake up. He looked pretty comfortable laying there, and the mention of breakfast didn't seem to have too much of an effect on him either. Then he all of a sudden popped up with a look of horror etched clearly onto his features. "Dietrich are you-" He wanted Winnie to forget everything he had sad to her last night. That was going to be easy since Winnie already planned on doing that. Winnie figured that everything he had said that night wasn't true to begin with, he was so drunk he could barely stand. How could he be speaking any sense on top of that? But then Dietrich revealed that he didn't want the truth to come out so soon, and Winnie's eyes widened every so slightly. So he was telling the truth? He probably shouldn't have said that what he had said was true, because now he had ruined the surprise for later. "We should really get up..." Winnie did Dietrich a favor anyways and changed the subject. Maybe later on she could ask him if he really meant what he said or if he was still a little bit too hungover to know what he was talking about right now. To Winnie's luck, she didn't even have to make breakfast, they were going out.

Winnie took Dietrich's hand as he helped her up, but once she was up she felt him plant a soft kiss on her lips instead of asking her where she wanted to go. Winnie blinked once he released her, and then watched as he started to run. He wanted to race? "I wonder if he's still drunk." Winnie shook her head and ran off after him, despite her leg being half-asleep. Dietrich wound up beating Winnie to the restaurant, which was no surprise to her. Not only was he an athlete, but he also worked out a lot more than she did. Trying to catch her breath, Winnie grinned at the smell of eggs. An omelette sounded absolutely perfect right now. "You were so drunk last night, where do you find the energy to race?" They went to a table and Winnie flopped down, still out of breath. Boy did she need to to work out some more. Winnie ordered an apple juice and a vegetable omelette and waited to see what Dietrich was going to do or say.

Winnie asked how in the world that he managed to find the energy to race. Something about him was always energetic so he did not know. The smell of food made his stomach growl loudly and he felt somewhat embarrassed over it. Dietrich looked down at his stomach before he looked at Winnie, wondering if she had really forgotten about what he said last night. At least he beat her to the restaurant though. Dietrich finally said, "Yeah, but I always have a lot of energy. I play tag with my kids and stuff!" He could catch them, but sometimes they could outrun him. Well, Erik was not that big into tag anymore. Leading her to a table, he ordered some eggs with a side of bacon and sausage. He also needed a cup of coffee. He knew that this might start something that he could regret later, but this was just the first step he needed to make Winnie his girlfriend!

Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back