Let's Make a Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis Tuuri

ROLL UP , 'CAUSE IT'S MAN - HUNTING TIME AGAIN

Natalie-Portman-natalie-portman-22806398-400-499.jpg
Welcome, friends! If you've deigned to look at this page then GOOD, because you already have a mild interest in it. This is good. Moving on.

This is Artemis, my first and favourite character on HNZ. On all the time I've been on here, she's never had a proper, long-term relationship with a bloke and I think it's high-time to fix that. She has a rich history and plenty of family, so we're not lost for rp starters, and she's a bit older now so there's not so much of that goblinesque madness she exhibited at Hogwarts. At eighteen, she's started a new job working in the local Magical Creature Veterinary Hospital.

I'm looking for a wizard/muggle, 18 plus, who can handle a lot of in-laws, a 3 and a half foot tall partner (yay, she's actually grown), lots of weird pets and pointed ears XD In fact, even if you have someone who can't handle those things then bring them out too, because I love odd couples. Please note, this is an attempted long-term partner for my muffin, so please don't muck around if you're not serious. We don't like trolls :drat:. I might also suggest only applying if you're confident in your ability to handle occasionally long roleplays (post-wise), because I do like my bit of back story.

So! Proceed ...​
<i>
</i>

Idk, you might be sick of RPing with me (and if you are, that's totally understandable and I won't be offended), but if you aren't/if you haven't found someone, I have someone you might like in mind?

It's Sergei Ivanov, he's graduated from Durmstrang, he's 20, and he's moving to New Zealand to be close to his sister because he argued with his father. His father wanted him to follow his footsteps and be in the Russian Ministry and be someone to bring honour to the Ivanov name, but neither Katerina nor Sergei could do that. Funnily enough, Katerina took a job at the NZ Ministry, and Sergei may just do the same...

...that's besides the point. He's very affectionate, easily flustered, but is very easy to be around because he is very warm and open with people. Sometimes he can be a little too honest, sometimes his jokes can hit a little too hard, and sometimes his English just fails and he says silly things (he's been learning, but he still makes mistakes every now and then). He can be a little flirtatious, but he's very loyal to those he cares about and he's definately not the type to cheat or hurt someone (intentionally). He also loves kids and would love to have some of his own someday - partially to be a much better father than his very strict father was to him. He can be a bit stubborn and argumentative, but when he knows he's in the wrong, he will humbly back down and apologise. Of course, if he thinks he's right, he'll stick to his guns. Hence why he and his father aren't on speaking terms at the moment.

Also, he's tall. About 6'3".

So yeah, like I said, if you're not interested/sick of RPing with me/already found someone, that's totally cool with me, I just was at work thinking "hey...there's an idea..."

On the contrary, I am utterly stoked that you'd mention him! He is kawaii! I do feel the need to point out that my ill-timed posting has nothing to do with how much I am enjoying an rp, merely another example of my procrastination skills hard at work. I really enjoy rping with you and I'd especially love to give this a shot with Sergei, because he sounds just right for Artemis. Best of all, you know her pretty well, so you know what you'd be getting into XD.
Do you have any specific ideas of how you'd like them to meet? Art's currently in New Zealand and still living with mum while she works at the local magical animal vet, so having them cross paths might be a little difficult. I always do manage to find a great way for people to bump noses, though, if you can't think of anything. Let me know! <3

Awesome! I am psyched that you are cool with this!
(yes he's still in the Durmstrang group, I need to fix this haha)
Hmmm, well, he is in New Zealand too, now, so that's alright. As for meeting, all I can think of is boring things like walking around Obsidian Harbour or Brightstone Village, ahahaha sorry!

Have no fear, my instant plot machine is well oiled and turning! Expect to see a post within the next day with something delightfully easy to reply to ;D

Okay so I may be overestimating my own abilities, but I'm sure I'll think of something XD

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back