Let's Hope Death Stays Away

Derrik Agile

OOC First Name
Luis
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn

Derrik practically busted down the door to the hospital wing. "Mom! Help! Now!" There was no way that she would make them wait any second longer. Tala was still alive but felt lighter every step of the way to the wing.

Joan was in her office when she heard the one thing she wouldn't want to hear, her son screaming for help. Quickly she got up and ran out into the opening. There Derrik stood with Tala who was still bleeding.

"Oh my Merlin. Derrik what happened!"

Tala felt light headed. He gasped when he heard Derrik yell for his mother. It was very loud for some reason. he tried to talk, but it came out in mumbled Russian.

"Mom I wish I could tell you but I have no idea. I found Tala fighting with another student and he was bleeding. Please take care of him." Derrik slowly moved to the nearest bed and laid Tala slowly on it. He moved to the other side and held his free hand.

Never mind trying to put the pieces together. Joan ran off to get what she need and started to tend to Tala the second she came right back. Every so often she would check on Derrik to make sure that he wouldn't pass out and the same for Tala.
"Derrik after I'm done with Tala, you need to give him some rest. I'm not saying to leave but you can stick around." After Joan was done she put the items away and stood nearby making sure that nothing else would happen.

Tala's head felt heavy and the same with his eyelids. He blinked a few times, looking at he ceiling and he slowly difted off, all the time feeling someone holding his hand.

Derrik planed to never leave Tala's side. Who cares if it took forever for him to return back to normal. Derrik heard his mom say not to go too far away for she wanted to talk to him. She saw something that made her a little worried about Tala herself.

All the while Derrik kept thinking to himself, "Tala you'll be fine just rest and have no worries. I'll be here the whole time." A tear fell from Derrik's eye.

Tala groaned. "Derrik...you are worrying too loudly" he said. His hand was sore, but his uh, lower regions weren't. He raised a free hand and rubbed his eyes. "God that was painful. The things I do for you Derrik" He said with a small smile on his face.

Derrik heard Tala. It almost made him jump out of his skin. He laughed when Tala said the things that he does for Derrik.
"Hey you do them for me...and I love it." he said as he laid his head near Tala's shoulder.

Derrik thought of what happened with Brodie and him at the North Tower. He had to tell Tala. He said that he'd always be honest about things.

"Hey...I know you're still resting but listen...I'm being honest. I was the one that made you get into a fight with Brodie." he said closing his eyes hoping the shame would just disappear.

Tala looked at Derrik and smiled slightly. "Nah you didn't. I went down there, just to talk and got too close to his pet snake. Hahaha, I just told him that I wouldn't give you up without a fight." He rubbed the back of his head lightly. "that's when you came in. Haha, I honestly thought he was going to hex me before you came." He patted Derriks head.

Derrik felt Tala's pat on the head. Tala didn't understand.
"Tala...I talked to Brodie a few days before hand. We started talking and out of nowhere....he kissed me." Derrik voiced squeaked. He felt so bad about it. He said that he'd never go near Brodie again and look what happened.

"It was all on him. I had nothing to do with it. We kept talking and I told him how I felt. I have more feelings for you than him...I'm sorry for starting all this trouble." Derrik grew silent as a tear fell from his eye and onto Tala's arm.

Tala blinked as he looked at Derrik. "oh..." he said, dropping his hand from Derriks head. He quickly ran a few things over in his head. "is that all, you had me worried there for a sec, I thought it was something big." he said smiling softly down at Derrik. He couldn't be mad at him, and he could tell Derrik was telling the truth.

Derrik still felt bad even if he knew that Tala wasn't mad at him for telling the truth. With all this going on, it dawned to Derrik that he like him so much more. It was the wrong time and place but now it had to come out.

Derrik began to whisper;"Hey...this maybe the wrong time but I've come to think that we should be official. I can't seem to take it anymore and I can't wait till my birthday to ask you either." Derrik smiled. He figured that he was mature enough to say it. He just had to deal with that everyone else would say about this. Then again he couldn't care less. Derrik is with the one person that makes him happy no matter what.

Tala looked at him and raised an eyebrow. make it official, so he's going to ask me to be his boyfriend. He beamed at Derrik, waiting.

Tala looked lost.
"I know it sounds odd but...its just this feeling I have. You always make me smile and I can't stop wondering about how you feel for me too..." Boy is this truly the wrong time to say this but it had to come out sooner or later.

"Will you be.....my...?"

Tala smirked inwardly. He put on an innocent face and turned his head to the side. "Be your what? Derrik?" he asked, laughing on the inside.

Derrik knew what he was doing.
"Tala...you know I hate it when you do this." he said with a little smile. Derrik was almost tempted to bite his other hand to even everything out.

"You know what I'm trying to say." Derrik glared at him innocently.

"I do?" Tala looked confused at Derrik. "I really don't know what you mean..." He paused. "unless you want me to be your Friend? But I thought I already was?" He was trying so very hard not to crack up laughing.

Derrik growled. "Sometimes Tala...you give me gray hairs."
"Ugh....I want you to be my boyfriend...that's what I've been trying to say. But apparently you don't get it." Derrik stuck out his tongue.

Tala laughed with happiness and kissed him firmly on the mouth. He pulled away and smirked. "You know how much I love to see you squirm." He said ruffling Derriks hair. He yawned slightly. "Of course I'll be your boyfriend, stupid."

Tala kissed Derrik on the lips. Of course he love to see Derrik squirm but none the less Tala was now Derrik's boyfriend. "I can't believe it...we're boyfriend and....well boyfriend!" Derrik thought to himself.

"Great." Derrik moved Tala over to the side of the bed. "Now stay on your side. Besides you're the stupid one." Derrik got on the bed as well and laid next to Tala. "That's what you get for getting near a snake. So with all do respect, I think you're the stupid one." Derrik kissed him back and laughed.

"Now get some rest. You're still tired." he said as he ruffled Tala's hair and got comfortable.

Tala snorted at Derriks mothering. "Yes mum" He said, grabbing onto one of Derriks hands and holding it tightly. He smiled as he settled into the bed. He yawned again and closed his eyes. His smile still on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back