Let's Have Some Chaos

Scarlett Vittori

OOC First Name
Marga/Teigs ;p
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Scarlet didn't really know what to do with her life since Jakobe and Giuliano begun ignoring her. She had wrapped her mind around it and when she came into terms with it, she discovered that they pretty much ran her life the past few years, without them, she pretty much had no one in Hogwarts. Perhaps, she really should make friends, but then again, that was just awkward since she was already on her fifth year and she really hadn't made an effort to make friends with anyone back then. Even her own housemates. With a sigh, she left the common room and wandered the halls in the fourth floor to make her way to the library for another dull day of her life. She missed them and she just wanted to go back to the way they used to be.

Chaos Zhefarovich was enjoying his time here at the school, but one kid he started to really bully was getting on his nerves lately. He was actually standing up for himself. He knew that the Quidditch team would be starting up again soon, and he could not wait to try out once more. He loved hitting bludgers at people, making them hurt. It was absolutely delicious. He looked over as he walked through the corridors to see none other than Scarlet. He only knew her name because they were on the team together. She seemed really sad. He held out his hand to stop her from walking, since they were both similar height thanks to his tall genes, "What the hell is the matter with you?"

Scarlet's inner musings had been abruptly stopped when she had seen someone stand in her way and a hand held out to her. She stopped walking and looked to see none other than Chaos, her teammate in Quidditch. She couldn't quite place her reaction really. Shocked. Baffled. Weirded out. Confused. Mostly confused as to why this guy was even talking to her. Even more so, initiated a conversation! They didn't even talk much within the team in the first place. She shrugged at his question, not really sure what to say while she tried to at least not be confused.

She merely shrugged at his question, which made his purple eyes narrow. How stupid was this girl. He shook his head and figured that violence was always the answer to make people answer him. Chaos decided that he knew what to do. He used his free hand to smack her upside the head. Not too hard but hard enough to fill it. "You have a tongue. F**king use it. I'm not letting the seeker of our team be a mess and end up losing the game." Chaos barely cared about anything but he did love winning, and Scarlet was the key.

Scarlet was shocked when she felt the sudden smack and the small pain that came along with it thag caused her to jump. "Ow," she muttered as she rubbed the abused part of her body whilst listening to the frustrated boy. "What does not talking got to do with it," she muttered as with small frustration before chancing a glance at him. He was serious but it wasn't like she was going to ruin the game just because Jakobe and Giuliano were not her friends anymore. "It's nothing big," she finally breathed out as an answer to his earlier question.

Chaos smirked when she muttered the word to express pain. That somehow gave him pleasure. It was normal for Chaos to have this pleasure. He continued to stare at her, and she continued to mutter. He could barely understand that much, before he rolled his eyes at the mention of nothing big. He shrugged his shoulders, "Normally you look like someone cast a damn cheering charm on you and now you look like someone kicked your puppy. Something is going on, and I don't appreciate my team being at risk over some petty drama. So, talk, unless you want my beater's bat to make an impression on your pretty little head."

Scarlet didn't like English. It confuses her sometimes. Just like now. "Nobody casted a charm on me," she said and furrowed even more in confusion at the mention of a puppy. "I don't have a puppy either," she grimaced at the thought of someone kicking her non-existent puppy. Now she was just confused and all she really understood was his demand of telling him what's going on. It's not like he knows Jakobe, probably. Or what went on with them. And why should she babble what's going on to him? He was only her teammate after all.

Chaos was starting to figure out that this girl was not so great at speaking. He folded his arms across his chest, and brushed off everything she said. His eyes remained narrow, and he doubted that this would definitely be something hard to work through. But, why was he even bothering. He rolled his eyes, "Let me guess, you can't speak English that well. Want me to use tiny little words?" Chaos was merely mocking at this point in time. He did not know what else to really say though. She had to not know English or something, especially when she seemed confused by his expressions.

Scarlet couln't have been more relieved when he offered to use smaller words in English. That would really save them both a lot of trouble in trying to understand each other. "Yes, please," she said quite bashfully at having to agree. Was there really no other way she could understand him easily? And then a sudden bout of thought came to her. "Or you could speak French like Jakobe," she suddenly stopped her words, ending it with a soft phrase. "Used to do," Scarlet realized she was an idiot. Not everybody could speak French after all. And just the mere mention of his name made her miss him even more.

Chaos listened to the girl, and she then asked if he could speak French, like this one guy used to. Just by looking in her eyes and noticing her body language, he could see that she missed this boy. Chaos suddenly had this devil's smile come over his expression. "Ah, Jakobe. You two were something? Couple? Friends?" He started to walk around her, circling her like he was about to make a meal out of her. "Did he do something bad?" He was talking slower for her to understand, to make it easier on the both of them. But right now, he was entertained thoroughly.

Scarlet couldn't help but flinch at the boy's sudden question. Did that mean that he knew the Ravenclaw? Well, it couldn't be helped, after all he was present within rumors last year thanks to his bullying. She never had to tell anyone what went on between them, but she was already caught into Chaos' trap as she felt him circle her, a shiver going up her spine as if she was in danger. "We just used to be friends and I did something," she answered, the urge to escape his prying coming on to her. But he wasn't dangerous, was he? He wouldn't really hurt her, or so she hoped. "I told you it was nothing big."

Jakobe had been having a pretty average day. things had quietened down after the debacle in the Great Hall, to which he had refused to help clean up. It wasn't his business he didn't deserve to be punished. Of course watching Esme duel that smug-ass prefect had been great too, until she got into trouble, he did feel bad about that, but had every confidence that she would've won. Heading along the fourth floor corridor, the last thing he expected to see was Scarlet in, what looked like, a conversation with another Hufflepuff. Choras or Chaos or something. Zhefarovich? "Scarlet, what're you doing?"

Chaos nodded when she informed him that they used to be friends, but she thought that she did something. Chaos paused his walking to where he was in front of her. "Normally, people know when they do something bad. You look like you don't know. So, he did." Basically used her like a scapegoat, or she was just too stupid to realize the game that was going on. Chaos shook his head. This was ridiculous. Speak of the devil, the boy showed up. He assumed that this would be Jakobe. He did not even address him. "How f**king rude, asshat. You don't even greet me. Also, I thought you Ravens were supposed to be smart. She is obviously talking to me." Chaos looked toward Scarlet to see her reaction. At least Chaos didn't attempt to hurt him. Yet.

Scarlet understood his reasoning, but then again, she knew why they left her. In fact, Giuliano had made his point across very clearly. It was honestly only her that hasn't moved on. "It's not his fault. Probably. Giuliano told me why they hated me so it's fine," she said with a small shrug as she attempted to pretend that she didn't care anymore. But then he had to arrive and she wanted nothing else to do but run away. She didn't want to be around him anymore than she had to. But she was talking to Chaos, and it was rude to just leave him, so all she did was get behind her fellow Puff. "I need to go," she attempted to whisper to him and hoped he heard.

Being called names and suddenly insulted was very normal for Jake, but he didn't expect it from this boy in front of Scarlet. Who was this little poop? "Why should I address you? I don't know you. I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to her, the one cowering behind you." He said, looking at Scarlet and shaking his head. Why had he even come this way anyway? He was looking for Esme, not for Scarlet. She kept showing up out of nowhere.

Chaos could tell that she cared. It was rather obvious, but then she whispered that she needed to go. Just because of this clown. Chaos looked back at Scarlet, and then to this Jakobe. Chaos started to laugh, "You are hilarious. Absolutely hilarious. If you don't mind, we are having a moment. Go be a sour puss somewhere else, Ravenclaw." Chaos looked toward Scarlet, who was cowering behind him. Sure, he did not mind that, but he needed to ask something. "Do you have a history where he is mean to you?" The little flinch was enough for him. Whispering, he said, "Okay, so just do what I do. You need to get mad. Get even. Besides, you might even enjoy it." It was then he pulled her in for a kiss, with one hand sticking toward the Ravenclaw, with the one finger salute. He was itching for a fight, and if his instincts were right, Jakobe would get extremely mad.

Scarlet just really wanted to leave at this point. The two boys were obviously going to have a fight of hormones and she didn't want to be part of the crossfire, nor did she want to be around Jakobe anymore than necessary, cause it honestly pained her. Scarlet was slightly confused when Chaos turned to her and suddenly asked a question that made her flinch. He hadn't really been mean to her but he had hurt her. She didn't know what to say and she barely heard what her fellow Puff had to say before a pair of lips were on hers. Her eyes widened and she could have sworn that her brain exploded amd she could only do what his last command tpld her. She copied his movements and before she could fully comprehend what was happening, she was unconsciously kissing him back.

Jake just raised his eyebrow at the Hufflepuff again as he spoke. He wasn't dignifying that with a response. However as he was about to continue down the hall, Scarlet somehow ended up in a lip lock with the boy and the look of shock on Jake's face as he was flipped off by Chaos really pissed him off. Obviously Scarlet was trying to hurt him, so this was a good thing. She should stay away from him. Now Jake just had to seal the deal. He started walking down the hall only to turn back to them. "Do what you like Scarlet, I don't care." He turned back, only to utter one last word. "Slut."

Scarlet's capability of thinking was lost. She barely understood what was happening and by the time she did, she was frozen again. It wasn't on her own that she came to realize what was happening. Instead it had been Jakobe who made her realize. And it was by one word. She didn't think she'd hear him speak in French again, but now, she wished she hadn't. She turned rigid and pulled away from the kiss and kept on repeating his word, her language switching between English and French. She could barely wrap her mind around it. "I'm a slut. I'm a slut," she soon repeated to herself as she wanted to shut down again. Jakobe had finally did it. He had broken her like nobody else ever could.

Chaos pulled away from the kiss, and only smirked when it seemed to really get to the boy. But to his dismay, the boy only seemed to speak to Scarlet. There was literally no attention to him. Chaos did not like this one bit. However, the french word made no sense to him, until Scarlet repeated it. Chaos uttered, "He called you that for just a kiss? Damn, you didn't grope me all over the hall like some girls do at the school. He'll pay for that." Chaos whipped out his wand, and he smirked devishly. He could still see the Ravenclaw in his distance. With a wave, he uttered the trip jinx, and sent it flying toward the boy. The closer to the stairs, the better. Turning to Scarlet, Chaos shrugged, "He ain't worth your time. You are better off with new friends. Maybe you need to toughen up a bit."

Jake didn't get far when he suddenly felt something wrap around his legs and he fell forward hitting the ground hard. He groaned loudly as she crawled slightly forward and rolled over. He didn't have to see the wand to know who it had come from. He sat up, but did not stand. "Real tough, Zhefarovich, really tough."

Alana was just coming off the landing when she spotted a boy trip right in front of her. She didn't hurry to him. They weren't friends, but when she reached him, she spoke. "Are you alright?" she asked, her red eyes trying to find a reason why he was still on the ground.

Amy didn't feel like staying in one place for so long, so she decided to walk around the castle to see if she saw anyone she could hang around, or anything she could get involved in. Aha. There. She heard an older girl ask if a boy on the floor was alright. Amy was too curious to know as to why he was on the floor. "What happened?" she asked curiously.

Scarlet stood frozen in the hallway, trying to process everything that happened, though she couldn't, for the life of her, come up with a logical reason for anything that happened. The kiss she didn't understand why. Her being a slut she didn't understand why. Perhaps she was that much of an idiot. Perhaps she was stupid to the point of not comprehending the simplest of things. And she had to wonder if her mind was even working properly right now as she stood there in turmoil, pain and confusion. "I... Don't... Understand," she said with much difficulty as if speaking pained her so. What was wrong with her?

Chaos heard her say with difficulty that she did not understand, but he was more interested in Jakobe right now, especially when the trip jinx landed and he fell flat on his face, and then remained on the ground. Chaos smirked but he said to Scarlet in a slow tone, "Go to the common room, or stay to enjoy the show. Your ex-friend is in a lot of trouble." Chaos patted her on the head, before he walked over toward Jakobe. Oh, things were really getting interesting, when two students were checking to see if he was okay. One in particular, was his future wife. He stood behind Jakobe while he was on the ground, and he smirked, saying in a condescending tone, "Real tough? Says a lot about you when you attack an innocent girl. I suppose you really are a good for nothing coward, aren't you, crouching tiger." He turned to the two girls. "Don't feel bad for this piece of sh*t. He called my friend over there a slut just now for no reason. He deserved the fall on his face. Not that it could be messed up any more than it already is." Chaos put his wand away, and cracked his knuckles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back