Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 13" Flexible Acacia Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Ailsa had been incredibly surprised when she had managed to convince the girl she'd just met to go to the cliffs with her. She had gotten the impression from her that she was the kind of girl who stuck to the rules, who did all her work on time and didn't ever do anything wrong. Ailsa had clearly however been very wrong about it. She had been wrong about it. This girl, Emma seemed very interested in the fact that they were heading towards the cliffs, something that she was sure they would have a lot of fun at. She was really looking for something to do, and looking for a friend who would want to do things with her. She had made a couple of friends. There was that guy J.T. And she had a sort of enemy of that guy, Archie. It was all in the name of fun though, and she was glad that she already had someone at this school that she could annoy. Now all she needed was to be able to make a friend with this girl. "Yeah come on, I think it's this way" she said to her, motioning in the general direction that she was sure the cliffs were.

Ailsa wasn't sure about if this was the right direction but time would end up telling them. She gave a small smile to Emma, glad that they weren't just sitting doing nothing. That was boring. "So what would you have done, had I not joined you?" she asked the girl curious to find out what the girl was like. If this girl liked reading and studying, she'd make it her personal mission to show her the ways of fun and hardly doing anything to do with school work. She would probably respect if the girl really wanted to study, just as long as if they were friends it would be within reason. "So, you liking this place so far?" she asked the girl. Wondering more about her, and since they were going to a certain destination she wanted to be sure that she was keeping the conversation going, rather than letting it die. Ailsa was sure that this girl, Emma was perfectly interesting so she was sure that they'd be able to keep a conversation going. She would perhaps be in the process of making a new friend. Which would be very good fun!

This is a continuation of This topic right here

Emma didn't have a lot of interaction with other students untill this point and she enjoyed finally talking to someone and maybe even making a friend. Ailsa seemed interesting, though a bit different from Emma. She didn't seem like one to care a lot about lessons, but like someone who'd much more enjoy going on small adventures and seemed rather curious. Emma nodded as the other girl mentioned into the direction she thought they'd have to go and followed her. If it turned out not to be the right direction they could always just turn back and try again. Maybe they'd even end up somewhere that mgiht be more intersting than the cliffs.

"Don't know," She shrugged as the other girl asked her a question. "I think I'd probably just have sat there, not really doing anything." That must dound boring, but sometimes just sitting and doing nothing could be really enjoyable. Emma had always liked to just lay back in the grass and watch the sky, clearing her mind and not thinking about anything for a while. "I do, there's just a lot to do and to find out around here. What about you? D'you like it?" She smiled. It was a simple question every first year asked another somewhere throughout the year, but she liked that. Emma looked around once in a while, to see if she could see any notice of where the cliffs were located, but no luck yet. "So, do you think we're going in the right direction?"

Ailsa hadn't thought that the girl would join her, so she was incredibly happy when she did. It was always nice to spend time with others, and while this girl didn't seem to be the type who usually didn't do things spontaneously, she was more than happy to go to the cliffs with her. Happily she looked at the girl as she spoke. Just sit there, that was pretty boring. That really felt boring. She didn't get why people did that. As much as she liked reading the odd book, that was about it. She didn't think she could be the type to just sit and read all day. Or stay in one spot for an extended period of time. It was just tricky. Difficult. Stupid really. Even just annoying Archie was more fun that reading. Though, really Ailsa would say that it was a lot of fun. "Well, it's a good thing I came when I did" she congratulated herself on it, while smiling happily at the other girl. Feeling pretty good as she'd saved this girl was the boredom of doing nothing. She looked at the girl as she responded to her other question, if she liked it in this place. Ailsa really loved it, Hogwarts was great fun. As much as it was strange, and not at all what she'd been expecting, it was so much better. "I love it. Hogwarts is great" she said smiling at the girl. "My brother went to the Hogwarts in Scotland, but I can tell this one is better." She had never seen the other school, but she thought it was safe to assume that this place was better than that one. As Emma questioned the direction they were heading, Ailsa smiled happily pointing in the general direction of where they were heading. "I'm not positive about it, but, I'm pretty sure. I'll race you" she smiled at Emma, before breaking into a run, only brief glancing back at Emma to see if she was running too. It would be no fun if she was the only one.

Again, sorry this is so late and terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back