Kaia Stark

Hufflepuff | Biologist | Traveler

OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Kaia used her chance to dress up again, she had decided to stop on a Barbie looks just because she had light blonde hair and blue eyes. In her opinion, she was cute enough to be a barbie herself. She was a bit disappointed to be here alone but she didn't let it show, maybe her mom will catch up with her, maybe Ben or any of Easterlings. Or maybe someone else would show up here with her, she wasn't against any company but so far she was enjoying herself and some cupcake that she took without any consent that the spider cupcake could start to move at any moment.

Isaiah loved halloween. He loved dressing up and wandering around the hall, talking to pretty much anyone he'd come across. Which was even more fun because there were always students that were hardly recognizable or not recognizable at all. And that was exactly what made halloween great. He wandered around the hall for a little bit after he had entered, appreciating all of the costumes as well as the effort that some students had put into it. He was pleased when he noticed one of his classmates nearby though, casually walking up to her. "Hey Kaia." Zay grinned, a little disappointment that he still hadn't thought of a nickname for her after he had told her he would last time they hung out. "Cool costume." He nodded, trying to figure out what she was dressed at but not really wanting to act like he didn't know.

Kaia was just starting to feel comfortable and swinging to the rhythme of the music when she was approached. Isaiah. Kaia had always thought that he was cool and after that party, she was even more convinced in that. "And here comes our one of the main party throwers! How are you enjoying not a self-made party?" She lightly picked him up with excited giggle. When he said that she had a cool costume, she jokingly posed. "I am so lucky that muggles have barbies because I somehow managed to forget my costume at home!" She admitted as she was pretty sure that Isaiah would be the last person to actually judge her for something. "You have a cool costume yourself. How did you get that fake blood?" Kaia easily inspected all the details of his costume with approving nods.

It was difficult for Isaiah not to grin when Kaia greeted him, pretty pleased their little party seemed to have left a good impression on a few of their classmates. Which was what he had secretely hoped for. "I mean it obviously doesn't compare.." He started out jokingly, before shaking his head. "Nah, I love it. The school parties are always good." He continued. Almost always, that was. It certainly depended on the company he kept as well, but the parties and dances themselves were well organized and he appreciated that. "So actually you're not even dressed up? This is just a regular outfit for you?" Zay questioned when she mentioned forgetting a costume, which had to mean she had just picked a shirt and skirt that could be played off as being dressed as a barbie. For as far as he knew Kaia, which wasn't very good, it did seem like something she might wear on any other day of the week as well. Perhaps minus the gloves. "Thanks." He grinned when she complimented his costume. "I figured just the prison jumpsuit was a bit boring, so y'know the natural thing to do on halloween is just to add a bit of blood." Zay laughed before frowning a little as he tried to think of the answer to her next question. "Honestly? I'm not even sure, dude. I've had it for ages. "

Kaia started to laugh at his joke and then nodded. "They are good tho, parties are totally something we can't complain about," she chuckled and fixed her hair again. She was messy but she absolutely hated when her hair wasn't standing like she wanted. "I mean, I am dressed up. I wouldn't ever put this outfit together on a regular day. Who would wear these shoes on a daily basis?" She jokingly put her leg up to show off her shoes. Actually it was one of her cousins shoes, she would never buy anything like that but no one had to know it. Yet, she loved fashion too much to actually let herself dress up like this not to the Halloween. "Halloween is literally a day or actually a night of blood. It's so fun! But yes! The prison jumpsuit and blood, it looks perfect together and did you do that contouring yourself? I'd say you have a natural talent for makeup," Kaia lightly teased him and then lightly nudged him, hoping that he won't mind it. "Alright, alright. I'm not surprised about that. I wouldn't even be surprised if you said that you had a full collection of everything for pranks or something like that," Kaia lightly chuckled again. Zay always left an impression of someone who would be ready to dive into the pranks or adventures immediately.

Isaiah laughed when Kaia showed him her shoes. He didn't know a lot about girls fashion but he was a big advocate for just letting people wear whatever they wanted so even if she had wanted to wear those shoes everyday he wouldn't have cared in the slightest. "I don't know, dude, I'm probably the last person you should ask anything about fashion." He shrugged. Being as confident as he was he liked to think that he looked good in most of his clothes, but at the same time he felt like boys clothes were so much easier than girl clothes. Zay nodded in agreement when Kaia mentioned halloween being all about blood and gore, which was one of the reasons he enjoyed the holiday so much. That and the snacks. "Nah, gotta hand that one to my cousin, definitely not my own work." He laughed when she teased him about the makeup that was used to make his face look more sleek, which was something he had gotten Chloë to do. It had been sort of a trade, really. He had helped her get her own costume together and she had helped him with the makeup. If he had tried himself he was sure he would've just ended up looking more dirty and less zombie. "I mean I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a small collection of prank items at the ready.." Zay said a little ominously. "But fake blood isn't part of that." He finished with a grin. "If you need any for the next halloween feast hit me up though. We could easily turn you into, like, an un-dead version of Barbie."

Kaia started to laugh when Zay actually went on to answer her question. While laughing she covered her face and then tried to fix under her eyes hoping that her mascara was still on her lashes instead of her cheeks. "It was rethorical question," she let him know while still smiling amused. She knew herself that this type of shoes were good mostly for boho style what absolutely didn't compliment Kaia. "Well, she did a great job! Wait, your cousin like Chloe, right?" Of course Kaia knew who Chloe was, the best Quidditch player in this school, someone who Kaia was still over the moon about. But it was sure thing that she wasn't going to go off about how cool Chloe is to Zay, he knew it himself and he also was pretty cool too. "By the way, did I congratulate you about making it as a beater? Well done!" She raised a hand, so he could give her a high five. She was pretty convinced that their whole family were good at Quidditch. However, Kaia broke into laugh when Zay told her about his small collection of prank items. "Let me see your collection and I will get you even more prank items on Christmas," she excitedly giggled and clapped hands. Gifts probably was her favorite part of Christmas and especially she loved choosing gifts for everyone she counted as a friend. Zay was slowly getting into the status of a friend. "Noted, next year we are doing un-dead version of Barbie, will you be Ken?" Kaia excitedly smirked and made finger guns at him. And, of course, it was a joke, she never thought that far, who knew what could happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back