Let's Get Started!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabio Santiago-Cruz

OOC First Name
Caleb
Wand
9 inch Hazel Wand with core of Dragon Heartstring, heavy
I want to RP, so let me introduce my character! :) This is Fabio Santiago-Cruz. He is a third year Durmstrang student, and he is not a very happy camper. Fabio comes from a strict family, and he was raised to be a genius. His father and mother make him do nothing but study and read at home, so that's practically all he knows how to do. For him I was thinking of a few enemies. When people do approach him he is very cold and rude. He sees anything that does not have to do with studying as worthless. He knows Italian, Spanish, Bulgarian and English, though he likes to speak Spanish because he learned it first. He has younger siblings and a older half brother that annoy him to death. He also hated loud places, voices, and noise ect. He has really sensitive ears, so loud noises make his ears ring a little.

So that is Fabio. Post away! :)
--Caleb

I have a 14 year old Salem student and her name is CiCi Dallas, she grew up in Texas. Fashionable, smart, blonde and mean. She travel the world on her school holidays and works as a young shoes designer. For a blonde, she is smart and ace's all her school academics.

Anything will work fine for anything (enemies or friends) its up to you

Yay!
I think CiCi sounds cool! She and Fabio may are may not get along. I can start a topic for them.

Hey Caleb, I have Sebastian here who is also a third year Durmstrang student and I need to get him RPing too. He's highly intelligent, but spends all his time studying because he wants to, not because he has to. He has a fascination with the world around him and wants to know all there is to know. He's pretty awkward, but a big softy and tries to be nice to anyone unless he's getting a bad vibe from them. I'm not sure how Fabio and Sebastian would respond to each other, but we could give it a shot if you'd like?

Hey Taylor!
I think we can give these two a shot. The two have studying in common, so Fabio may cut Sebastian some slack. You can post in the open topic I have in Durmstrang, or we can start something new for them. :)

Heeey! ^_^

So I have a fourth year Durmstrang girl, her name is Michelle James and I am currently re-vamping her character as she's fallen through the cracks a bit, but yeah. To be honest, I can be a little slow in replying, especially right now, but if you can bare with that, then yeah.

So basically she was born in Sweden, but can speak English fluently. Some pet-peeves are that she doesn't like stupid people and she doesn't like people that act better than they really are. On a good day, she can be a rather nice girl, but a little quiet during conversations. She'd rather allow someone to do all the talking, rather than her put herself out there. Mitchie isn't a very stubborn person, she'll change her plans if someone asked because she is one of those people that goes out of their way to make things run smoothly. A downfall to Mitchie's character is that she is very self-conscious and is always worrying about whether she is good enough for others, this behaviour tends to effect relationships she has with people. Her emotional instability has also caused her trouble, as she does lash out at people who upset her.

So there you have it.
~Tenilee

Fabio Santiago-Cruz said:
Yay!
I think CiCi sounds cool! She and Fabio may are may not get along. I can start a topic for them.
Well, will see what the future may hold for the both of them. Sure, start anywhere. Thanks

Tenilee: Michelle sounds interesting. Fabio is pretty much always in a irritated mood, so he may bring out the angry side of Michelle. We can start something for these two because I think it will be very interesting!
CiCi: I will start the topic soon and PM you the link.

Fabio Santiago-Cruz said:
Tenilee: Michelle sounds interesting. Fabio is pretty much always in a irritated mood, so he may bring out the angry side of Michelle. We can start something for these two because I think it will be very interesting!
Sure, I'll start it in a few. ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back