Let's get married!

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Opening her green eyes to the sunlight, the blonde nearly fell out of her bed. She was so exhausted and wanted to sleep for just another hour, but no.. she needed to get dressed and ready for her wedding. The wedding would be at her house in California in her backyard, it was a nice setting, an acre lot leading onto the beach. The guests and everyone would have an amazing time tonight, Caysi definetley would with the red velvet cake that was calling her name. She stretched out of her bed and stumbled over to the shower. Caysi was really happy that even a month and a half into her pregnancy she could fit into a tight wedding dress. This is the dress that she really did want to wear, thank goodness that the belly wasn't making it's appearance that soon.

The hair dresser, sisters and brothers, florists, caterers, and every type of managment had been in her house today. Caysi took a peek out of her window, everyone was setting up outside which meant that she didn't have to much time to herself. Caysi looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, this was the one time that she thought she looked somewhat perfect. The hairdressed and makeup personnel had done a wonderful job, making the pregnant blonde happy. Caysi sat on her bed smiling, she was looking forward to today for weeks, marrying Jacob would make her life complete. He was the other half that her life was looking for. She needed him.

Aisling had been up since early that morining, her twin sister Caysi was getting married today-it was a big day. She had spent all morning doing her hair and makeup. Now it was time to put on her dress. She was a bridesmaid today, and it was her first time being one, since she hadn't had relations until she found her sister. She was living with her sister, and after she was ready she ran into the room where Caysi was getting ready. "Do you need any help.." she began, but stopped short when she saw Caysi. "Wow-Caysi... You look amazing!" she exclaimed, gaping. Caysi looked amazing, her dress was beautiful and she was glowing.

She walked around Caysi, to get a better look. "Wow-Cays, you are absolutely perfect." she breathed, she couldn't believe Caysi was getting married, it was unfathomable. "So, are you excited?" she asked, already knowing the answer, she hadn't met Jacob yet, but she'd heard about him and was looking forward to today. She took one last look in the mirror, wanting to look good on Caysi's big day. then she went to the window and began a running commentary on what was going on. "The caterers have arrived, carrying a very big case-probably the cake." she smiled. She turned back to Caysi and asked. "So what are the plans for today?" she asked, grinning and sitting on a stool in the room.

Kiera Potter apparated directly into Caysi's bedroom, not bothering to go through the process of knocking on the door. Kiera and Caysi had been best friends since they were eleven and first years at Hogwarts New Zealand. They had been placed on the same team for Quidditch despite their different houses. They had met then, becoming instant friends. Those were the days when Kiera was only a child, a rising star in the gymnastics world. Kiera Kingsley. Those had been the simple days before the complicated years of adolesence and the mistakes that would eventually lead her to be married to James Potter and a Holyhead Harpies chaser, with cameras who followed her every move. Today wasn't about that though, it was about her best friend.

Kiera had stayed at her Californian home last night to be closer to the wedding today. She had gotten up early to shower and dress. The bridesmaid dress for this wedding was a tight, red dress that fit the tiny woman like a glove. The former head girl looked skinnier than a piece of paper since she barely weighed a hundred pounds. Kiera had tall heels on her feet so that she looked more like an average height. As her heels landed on the soft carpet in Caysi's bedroom, the beautiful brunette smoothed out her dress. Kiera grinned, spotting Caysi sitting on her bed in a goregous wedding dress. "Oh you look beautiful!!" Kiera exclaimed to her best friend, giving her a tight squeeze. "How's my bride doing?" she asked with an amused look. This was after all the third wedding Kiera had been a maid of honor at.

Today was Jacob's big day, a day that he never thought he would ever have in his life. Not too
long ago, he thought of himself as a hopeless and mindless individual that is going to get no where
in life, a total failure with no future vision. That all changed once he met the move of his life,
Caysi. Standing in the house of Caysi, Jacob had apparated himself from his house to Caysi's house,
and then rushed to a bathroom before anyone would be able to see him. The party was in Caysi's
California house's backyard. Although Jacob wanted to have this wedding in a large wedding hall
of sort, but he was okay with having it in her backyard, seeing as it was pretty huge. Most likely
a good two to three acres of land was there, which was more than enough. Jacob showed up in a very nice
black and white matching suit, he wanted to look his best for his lady, and he expected the same
from her. Remembering the time when the two went shopping not many days ago, looking for a
suit for him, and then a dress for Caysi, it took them hours and hours to find the perfect one that
would match both of them. Jacob didn't like shopping too much as he thought it was a waste of
time, so he was kind of bored at the time, although Caysi cracking jokes once every few minutes
kept him entertained. Looking in the mirror, Jacob adjusted his tie, and then walked out of the
bathroom, into the backyard, and was now talking to a few people, just waiting for Caysi.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry, kind of short. Really tired atm.

So today was almost like any other day so far for the young father. He had woken up before the sun was up and made himself breakfast and made Lowan some breakfast before he woke up as well. He had cleaned up, done a bit of work here and there just the usual thing for him when the school holidays were in blossom. The only real difference today was that it was Caysi's wedding, again. He had lost track of how many she had had but like any good friend he would wish her the best and would hope that this one turned out better than the last two. He could still remember very clearly when he and Adele had split that she had confessed her love to him, of course still being hung up on Adele and Cays being too much of a good friend he did not take her up on her feelings. Still he was happy with Adele and was Happy that his friend had found another partner. He had finished dressing up smart and was pretty happy with himself as he checked over his look in the mirror. A smile crossed Riley's face as he decided he looked good enough for this wedding. He had not yet met her man so he was going only for her really. He was sure that this Jacob guy would be okay but he would hold his judgement for later on after meeting him.

Apperating the Caysi's house where the wedding was going to take place he hopped up the stairs, two at a time, to the brides room to wish her well. Being one of his best friends he wanted to make sure he said it before the wedding began. As he didnt know the groom he was sure the guy could live with out Rileys well wishing and vice versa. Opening the door he could see that there were already two other girls in there, one the wife of James Potter he was good with faces and knew that hers had been around a bit and the other girl seemed to be Caysi's twin. "Hey girls." He said with a smile as he looked at them. Closing the door behind him he walked over to his friend and gave her a hug, careful not to mess her hair up. "Congratulations. I know you two will be so happy together. You look beautiful." He said to her heartfully. He really did hope that this marriage worked out for her.

It was a beautiful day in California and Kat was glad that she was able to be here for it. Her old friend Caysi was getting married today and the brunette couldn't have been happier for her. Smoothing her hands over the front of her dress and tucking a stray hair behind her ear Katalina approached the small gathering and grinned. "Caysi you look stunning. Definitely a beautiful bride," she said hugging her friend lightly. She turned to Kiera and beamed before embracing her old roommate tightly. "And you look fabulous as always! I've missed you!" Looking over she saw a girl who was the mirror image of Caysi only with dark brown hair. "Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Katalina Vanderhol. I'm assuming you to be this one's sister then," she said as she extended her hand to the girl. After her introductions and catch ups she noticed a guy who'd she'd met once before in New Zealand. "It's Riley, right? It's nice to see you again," she said with a crooked smile.

Caysi played with the engagement ring on her finger and took a deep breath. She still couldn't believe that this day had come, it felt like just yesterday she had met Jacob and the two began their relationship. The blonde turned around to see her sister, " You look amazing too." Her green eye winked at the mirror image of herself. " I'm actually super excited, but at the same time I'm so nervous that I'm going to cry or keep thinking about food or something." She shook her head, laughing a bit. Caysi would just have to be a bit away from the food, make that a mile away. " Good, I made sure that the cake was nice and big," She took a second to laugh, " Plus there's going to be quite a few people here too." The pale girl shrugged her shoulders.

Caysi looked at the entrance of her room to see Kiera, " Right back at you! You look so good in that dress!" Caysi hugged her best friend back. " I'm doing alright, so tired, nervous and a bit hungry." The blonde nodded her head and laughed. " This is going to be the last wedding where I am the bride." Caysi said happily, turning her head to the door, another guest had arrived.

" Riley, it's so good to see you." Caysi hugged him back softly, he was one of her good friends and was super happy that he could make it to the wedding. " Thank you Riley, this marriage is going to work out, I'm going to make it work." The blonde laughed, she actually was going to do everything in her power to make sure that Jacob, and her were always happy.

Caysi was so happy that everyone was starting to show up, like her other good frienf Kat, " Oh Kat, you look spicy too." Caysi winked at her, hugging her softly. " I'm so happy this day has finally come." She shook her head, sitting on the bed. " I honestly have found the right guy, he's perfect." She smiled, turning her gaze to the outdoors where she could hear her younger sister Amanda and older brother Mark making sure that everything was set perfectly.

Aisling smiled at her sister. She had the very same expression on her face as she herself got when she was excited. "I know, but just think-this time this evening, you'll be married, to an amazing, handsome, talented man-who loves you. Don't worry about a thing." she smiled, gliding over to hug Caysi, making sure not to wreck her dress. Caysi really did look beautiful. If someone had told her a few months ago that she would be spending today at her twin sister's wedding, as a bridesmaid-she never would've believed them.

Another woman suddenly popped out of nowhere. She was very pretty, with lovely hair and a gorgeous red dress. Aisling not being one for standing back and being shy, Aisling gave her sister a moment and then introduced herself. "I'm Aisling-Caysi's sister." she smiled, extending a soft hand. She smiled at the woman, and gave her a glance, she was trying to remember if she had heard Caysi talk about her, but she couldn't place her.

The next person to enter was a man. He greeted them and Aisling raised a hand in greeting. He was tall and handsome-a friend of Caysi's no doubt. Feeling slightly lost, Aisling retreated to the window, sitting on the sill and gazing out the window at people coming to and fro. It was a beautiful day, Caysi couldn't have asked for better.

Another woman entered. She was good-looking with dark hair and pretty eyes. This time she addressed Aisling directly. "I'm Aisling, yes I'm Caysi's sister." she smiled, shaking Katalina's hand. Aisling had a good, firm hand shake, something her adoptive Grandfather had instilled in her, still her's wasn't nearly as tight, or gripping as his had been.

Kiera laughed at Caysi, shaking her head. "Well its lucky for me that you have such great taste in dresses." she said grinning at her best friend. "Well I certainly hope so. Jacob seems to be the best of your choices," the brunette teased her friend. "Don't worry Sham, you will be a beautiful bride." Kiera said sincerely. Just then, the girl Kiera assumed had to be Caysi's long lost twin introduced herself. Kiera grinned at the mirror image of her best friend. "Pleasure to meet you Aisling. I'm Kiera Potter, maid of honor for our bride here." she said flashing Caysi a mischeiveous grin. It was nice to meet the last of Caysi's siblings though she wasn't really looking forward to seeing Daniel later. Kiera hadn't really spoken to him since he broke up with her. The brunette didn't want to have an awkward talk on her best friend's big day.

Only a moment after her arrively, Riley Smith showed up. Kiera recognized Cyndi's old roommate. She offered him a friendly smile and greeting. The next girl to arrive was one that was very familiar and much beloved by Kiera Potter. The older woman squeeled at the sight of Katalina Vanderhol, one of her former roommates and best friends. Kiera grinned as Kat wrapped her thin arms around Kiera's slender waist. She squeezed Kat tightly. "Oh I have missed you too! I'm so glad your here!!" she said excitedly. Kiera really had missed the fiery younger woman and her humerous ways. It had been much too long since they had seen each other. "I better see you again before Cyndi and Cam's wedding." Kiera said shaking her head.

Caysi smiled, laughing simply because she was happy enough and with all of her friends. " I still can't believe I'm getting married.. yet again, quite a shock actually." She titlted her head, biting her lip. " My best choice, the other ones were... interesting I guess you could say." The blonde nodded her head, laughing a bit at the end of her sentence. The young witch sat down on her nicely made bed and tightened her strap white shoes. At the end of the wedding she was hoping to get to the beach and walk around with her new husband into the water. Caysi listened to everyone talking, she actually didn't know that Cam was getting married, very interesting. The blonde got off of the bed, she was getting nervous, so she decided to just walk around the room. " Hopefully everything's close to being done downstairs, I don't think I can wait any longer." She shook her head.

"Pleasure to meet you Aisling," Kat said with a soft smile to the woman. As Kiera embraced her back the brunette almost felt as though she were on the verge of tears. She missed her friends horribly and being stuck off in another country completely only made it that much worse. What her dear friend said to her next sent her head spinning. Cyndi? Married? To Cam? "I...um, I didn't know she was getting married. That's fantastic. When did that happen," Kat asked, trying to sound as happy as possible, but a little sad that she was finding it out from Kiera instead of from Cyndi.

Kiera bit her lip hard at Katalina's words. It was very clear Cyndi had not gotten to tell Kat yet about the engagement. "Oh shoot." she said, feeling horrible. "Cyndi is going to kill me for ruining the surprise." the brunette said shaking her head. Everyone knew secrets weren't her forte. "It only happened right before Christmas." Kiera reassured one of her best friends. She didn't want Kat feeling left out of the circle.

The blonde bride stared out the window looking for Jacob. She couldn't wait to walk down the aisle and get married to him. If it were up to her, she would jump off the balcony now and just run off with him, but there always had to be a formal way of doing things. The young woman patted down her dress and looked around the room, " I think we should go down now, the millions of people are seated." She laughed shortly.

It was rather a busy day for both Jacob and Caysi. Seeing and talking to so many people that
were already at the wedding was getting him excited. So many new people Jacob had not met
yet, and was being introduced to, he was really surprised as to how big Caysi's family was. It
started to remind him of how big his family was, or maybe is. The truth was, Jacob's had split
himself from his family a while ago due to a fight that broke between his older brother, him, and
their father. After that, he never wanted to see his family's face again, hence why Jacob had
lived in poverty for few years. All of those were finally over, and Jacob now had a bright and
successful future. Pretty surprised, he was waiting to see when Caysi would be coming down
stairs in her beautiful dress. Even Jacob had not seen what her dress looked like because she
wanted it to be a surprise for him too. Whatever the case may be, he knew that he would not
be disappointed. Walking around the lawn, shaking hands with other people, giving warm welcome
smiles, this all seemed like a dream to Jacob, but it wasn't. This was all very much real, and he
was glad to have been experiencing all of this. He just wished that his family was here right now
too. From Jacob's side, only his friends and some relatives that were non-blood related were
coming to this wedding. Jacob's anger for his blood related family was still there. It was reducing,
but at a slow pace. He knew that the anger would go away after a while, but it will take a bit
longer for it to go away. Looking at his watch, he thought to himself, 'Where is she?'

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry Caysi, soo busy, but I'm replying now on a regular basis. ^_^ School is almost over.

Caysi took the hairspray can and just put a dash bit more in her hair. The heat always made her hair frizzy and untamable, therefore needing help from the sticky substance. The blonde then smoothed out her dress, looking at all of her friends that were in the room. " Well, I think it's time that we go." She said, inching towards the door. " I just want to let you all know that you mean a whole lot to me and I love you all." Caysi gave an honest smile as she walked out the door. Everyone walked out before her, all of her friends as well as the bridesmaids. Caysi took a few deep breaths before she took hold of the flowers. This would be the first wedding that her father wasn't by her side. Caysi had made the desicion that her father was going to be seated so that he could watch his now, oldest daughter get married for the last time.

The young witch stepped out onto the carpet that was placed on the grass, thank goodness her sister thought of it, if it was up to Daniel, Caysi would be walking on the grass. Turning her eyes to Jacob, Caysi walked a little bit faster. She really wanted to go to her husband to be so that she could get married. But he looked absoloultey handsome with a capital H.

Aisling smiled as she watched Caysi put the finishing touches on her outfit. she knew she was nervous, but happy and that meant Aisling was happy for her. She went to the door ahead of Caysi, with the other bridesmaids, walking slowly, resisting the urge to look back and watch her sister glowing in the sunlight. She looked up and say two magpies, she smiled and whispered to herself. "Two for Joy." It was a saying concerning magpies and she smiled in the lovely sun, shining just for Caysi. She looked up toward the altar, Caysi's soon-to-be-husband Jacob was waiting there, she had yet to be introduced to him, but from what she heard he seemed to be a nice guy-she really hoped he was.

Standing there, waiting for Caysi to come out, it was really going to be a very beautiful
day for Jacob. It still dawned on him that he had finally found the perfect girl that he
wanted to get married to. To think that the girl he had met in the park was going to be
his wife, he had never expected that. With his hands in his pockets, and talking to people
around him, and being introduced to people by the Caysi family members, suddenly, he
saw some people walking out of the house. Th most beautiful girl in the world was right
there, walking out of the house, in such a beautiful dress that he really had no words to
describe with. He was amazed at how good she was looking and seeing those people
behind her walking by her side, it really made him wish that his family was here right now.
He was a little sad that because of all the fights in Jacob's house, it really had torn the
family apart, tore it up into pieces. After this wedding, Jacob was going to look forward
to starting a new family with Caysi, and hopefully rebuild his old family and try to bring
everyone together. Wishing that his mother, his father, his brothers and his sisters were
here right now, Jacob was looking at a family that was standing not too far from him, they
seemed like a perfect family, a very happy family, and that is what he wished for his future
family to be as well. As Caysi walked next to him, he said, "You look gorgeous! I mean..
just.. wow.."
Said Jacob with a smile as he positioned himself to face the priest to begin.

OOCOut of Character:
I suppose there is no 'real' priest, so I'm guessing we will be just skipping the part (imagining that the priest is already done) and moving straight onto the 'kiss' and then on from there?

Caysi took another deep breath, this was the last walk she was going to have as Caysi Finnigan. The blonde was sure that Jacob was the one for her, she knew it from the bottom of her heart. He treated her like she was his princess, but he was her prince; and he whole heartedly knew that. The blonde finally reached Jacob and the priest, looking back she smiled at her whole family; the last time her last name would be used in her life. The young witch looked at her future husband and gave him a heart warming smile; " You're the one that looks good mister." She winked at him and looked at the priest.

OOCOut of Character:
I agree! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back