Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 15 1/2" Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
It took Damon Kyle ages to finally get a hold of Hades Styx, a relative of his adopted dad, to look into his family history. Thankfully, Damon always had his name, even from birth, so it did not take long for an owl to deliver a package out in the Great Hall just for him. He managed to catch it, and then jump to his feet. Shoving the package inside of his backpack, he hunted down two people that he knew would care enough to find out who he was. He rushed over to the Ravenclaw table where he grabbed Sofii Wolfe while apologizing to her boyfriend that he really needed her for some best friend time. Then he ran over, holding Sofii's hand while doing so, to the Slytherin table, and taking Alaska's hand as well. He did not really tell them what he was going to do, or where they were going to go. Damon was not even sure if Alaska and Sofii even knew each other, but he did not care. These two people, he cared about, and he was not about to let them go without them supporting and finding out more about himself, which was a mystery to all until now!

Pulling both girls into the library, Damon found a table and he started to explain, "So, my dad had his nephew do some research about my family, and I thought that you guys should be here to see the results, so that we know where I came from!" Damon took the package from the backpack and then opened it. He pulled out a folder with a lot of papers. The first thing that was on a sheet of parchment in rather neat handwriting was his name and then his blood status. Written on there was 'Pure-blood'. Damon looked to Sofii and to Alaska, before he looked over more information right there in the library, while handing some sheets over to Sofii and Alaska, while looking for information about his real parents. Surely, he had something in here. Damon wondered through the paper before he finally got really excited over knowing his blood status. He did not know exactly what a pure-blood was, but he was happy over it! "Guys, I'm a pure-blood! I am so excited!" The ignorance was incredible. He had no idea what it meant, but it was important over at the Zhefarovich family, for some reason.​

Alaska was sitting at the Slytherin House table, enjoying her breakfast in peace. Although she sat fairly close to her cousins so she could listen in from time to time, she appreciated being left alone while she ate. It was kind of hard to find peace and quiet when nearly half of her family went to Hogwarts, and she had a brother like Damon to put up with. The blonde finished the last of her toast when she noticed Nikandros staring at her from his table. What was his deal? Why was he always looking at her when she was ninety-nine percent sure he had a girlfriend. Maybe he was trying to rub it in that she had never dated anybody? "Why bother dating when it'll only be like having a second Damon to keep an eye on. Plus my dad would have a fit." Her dad didn't even like it when she spoke to boys, let alone date one. After a moment Alaska rolled her eyes and focused on other things. In fact, she needed to finish her breakfast. But as luck would have it, Damon felt like being his usual self and came along to pull Alaska away from her breakfast.

He was pulling another girl along with him, and Alaska shot her a look. "What are you looking at?" She hissed as she fought against Damon's hold. She didn't want to go wherever it was that he was taking her, but he did happen to be pretty strong, so his grip on her wrist was absolutely solid. Finally Damon stopped at a table and began to explain what it was that he wanted them to see. Alaska was surprised to see that it was almost something actually good. But at the same time, Alaska wasn't even fully sure why Damon cared. He was part of their family now and practically nothing was going to change that fact. Unless he was really a muggleborn or something. That might be bad. Looking over some of the sheets, Alaska was amazed to find that he was a pure blood. "Great. Now I'll never be able to convince dad to ship this boy of to the Russian circus or something." He seemed really excited, yet he didn't even know what being a pure blood meant. "Calm down. You're attracting attention." Alaska muttered underneath her breath as she read over the notes that Hades had provided once more. This was really weird, but Damon seemed happy so Alaska decided not to say anything over the matter.

Sofii was thankful that Damon came along to borrow her from Bryce, mostly because things were slightly awkward now that they were broken up. Sofii and Bryce had remained as good friends and everything, but it had because it had become increasingly obvious that Bryce had a thing for Rosie. Sofii didn't want to be jealous, but she and Bryce had been dating for awhile so it was hard for her to pretend that she didn't like him to some degree still. But, perhaps he and Rosie were really meant to be or something. "Damon, where are we going?!" He seemed really excited about something, so Sofii wondered what was going on. Did he find some cool new trick to show her? Sofii found herself becoming even more confused once she realized that he was also dragging along his sister. Sofii stared at the other girl for a moment, at least until she was yelled at. Quietly apologizing, Sofii allowed herself to be pulled along by one of her closest friends. Damon must have ha a reason for doing this, and Sofii was pretty excited. Damon had a knack for always having some cool story or thing to tell Sofii about, so she always had high expectations.

"Wow, so does that mean you'll be able to find out who your parents are?" Sofii couldn't lie, she was pretty excited for her best friend. He had been wondering about his family history for a long time, so now he finally had something to connect his family. Sofii waited and read over some of the papers she was given to read. Wow, so he actually had family out there! A lot of family! He was even a pure blood! Sofii was a bit surprised by that part, mostly because sometimes pure bloods didn't want to befriend people like Sofii. But at the same time she was also happy to see her friend as happy as he was. "Congrats, Damon! I'm so happy for you!" Sofii reached out and hugged him tightly. All the happiness in the air made Sofii feel like she was inspired enough to paint an entire canvas. Damon deserved this, he really did. It was almost like closure.

It was just obvious that Damon was excited over this, and even though Alaska might not be all supportive of this, but he did not care. She was his sister, and she needed to see these things. It was that simple. Alaska did not want to be here, and that much was known. However, he did not care. He needed her here, and he remembered how she fought against his hold, but it did not matter. His hold was stronger than her pull. He looked over at Alaska when she mentioned how she would never be able to convince their dad to ship him off to the circus. He narrowed his eyes at his sister and he stuck out his tongue, "Nope! I will never go off to the circus! Dad will love me even more since he had a thing going on with anything less." But he did not care, and then she mentioned how he should calm down since he was bringing up attention. He shrugged, and he said, "I don't care. Everyone can know! I finally know who I am!" It was not like she could understand that much. She understood where she came from, whereas he did not. It was all a mystery until now, and he was happy that he could finally share this with the people that mattered to him the most. He hoped that she would be happy for him regardless. He was sure that she was.

"Yes! Let's look even more into the files!" Damon shuffled through the papers, after he returned Sofii's hug of course. However, once he found the papers on his parents, his smile and grin faded away. His heart started to beat really fast and he was horrified at what he was seeing. His parents were alive. Alive. After all he had went through to find out everything, it turned out that he was abandoned to begin with. The foster parents he had did the same thing. He dropped the papers to the table, completely forgetting that he had a brother as well, Samouel Kyle. "They're alive... They aren't even Kyle's. Not anymore." All the happiness he felt washed away, feeling that he was completely abandoned. He forgot that he had another family too, the Zhefarovich family. He was treated like one of the members except for the whole tattoo thing all over the back. His lip quivered for a moment, before he shook his head, not really sure what to feel.

Alaska was confused still. How could any of this even be possible. Damon was actually a pure blood and his family was apparently alive. Alaska read the paper over and over again and still found herself confused over the results. How did they not realize this sooner? Doesn't the stupid family tree pick this sort of stuff up if he was added in? Who even found this information for Damon to see? Alaska handed the paper back and sighed. "Well as happy of an event as this ism I'm going to leave you two to celebrate alone. I need to go write a letter to dad." If he didn't know already he was about to know, and if he did know, then maybe he should shed some light on the situation. Damon was much too happy and excited to pay attention to details, and that made Alaska more nervous than anything. Turning away Alaska headed to the owlery.

The whole situation felt surreal to Sofii. One minute ago she had seen Damon as a completely different person and now he felt like he wasn't the same boy she had been friends with since they were just little kids. Sofii had every intention of telling him that she was transferring to a different school during Christmas break, but right now she didn't have the heart to. He was just so happy that he had discovered more about himself! "Wow so your parents are alive? What are their names? Do you have any siblings?" What if Damon had an entire family out there that he never knew existed until now? Like grandparents, uncles, aunts, and even cousins! Sofii sort of wanted to ask if the person who had found all this information out knew why they had given Damon up since they were alive and well. Most of the time it was because the parents had passed on. Sofii hoped that the idea of it wouldn't bother Damon like it did her, Damon was so excited to know that he even had parents, so it would kill her if she had to see him get upset right after he discovered such good news!

"Now that you know about your parents, do you think you'll ever go to meet them or seek them out for closure?" Sofii questioned. Sofii knew that if she had been in Damon's place she would have gone to seek them out. Mostly to find out whether or not they had ever regretted giving her up. But that was just Sofii. Damon had a new family that he really seemed to like, so maybe he was okay with never meeting them. Perhaps he just wanted to know who he really was and who his parents were. Sofii would support him no matter what he chose, but she was merely curious to see what he would do with this information now that he had it as she knew it was something he had been after for quite some time.

Damon simply shook his head, as he didn't want to really look at it anymore. The happiness quickly fell into depression. His original family didn't want him. Was he too different or something? Damon muttered, "I have a brother named Samouel, and a few others that weren't given up at birth. Samouel and I were abandoned." But now, the brothers were separated. Would they ever reunite? Only time would tell if they could ever be reunited. Damon hoped so. He wanted to have someone to talk to about it. Someone that he could relate to. But, one thing that was interesting was that Damon's uncle was a nurse of this school. Lucius Verdelet. Or maybe it was a cousin. He didn't know, but they were related. He might not know why his parents did that they did, but it was still heartbreaking. At Sofii's question, he shook his head. "No, I think I'll just stick to my real family. My dad, Benjamen. I will definitely try to find my brother. But my parents, they don't really deserve to know the real me, right?" Damon tried to smile, but it completely failed. He hugged his best friend, and did his best to make himself not cry. He was stronger than that. He had to remain strong. His parents might not have wanted him, but his friends and family, they would never leave him.
Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back