Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Ava skipped happily into the Valentine's Dance. She was so glad Philip had agreed to come with her last minute the way he had. She hummed, dancing with the music over to the drinks. She pulled aside two so she could give Philip one when he came in, though she left it on the edge of the table next to her.

She sipped on her pumpkin juice, quite content to watch the dance while she waited for Phillip, when she heard a voice next to her. "Your dress looks nice." She glanced up, surprised, to find a boy a year or so older than she was. "Thanks," she replied happily. "My Papa picked it." She smiled at him, though that smile quickly faltered as he stepped uncomfortably close. Ava was usually a friendly person, but something about this boy put her on edge.

"Why don't we talk for a while? Just you and I?" He suggested, reaching out and placing a hand on her shoulder. Ava paused before stepping away, for once picking her words carefully. "Oh, um, I'm sorry. I'm waiting for my friend." She tried to scoot away, but the boy stepped in front of her. She realized how short she really was as he seemed to tower over her. "That's not very nice," His tone changed, and he put his hand back on her shoulder more forcefully. "I'm just being friendly. Why can't you do the same? Forget your friend, I'm here. Let's go dance."

Ava looked around nervously, hoping Philip was on his way. She had a feeling that she needed him to get rid of the boy bullying her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back