OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
10 inch knotted rigid Ash with a Hippogryff feather core
Amaya had put a lot of effort into this. She looked nice, the red checkered picnic blanket was placed over the most comfortable spot on the cliffs with the best view, and her little wicker basket was full of Kace's favorite foods and snacks. Most of it was hand made, and it had taken her a lot of time trying to learn how to cook it all properly. But it would be worth it in the end, though, if he liked it. She had even got ahold of a few wine glasses, even if it was just his favorite soda and not a bottle of fancy champagne or something. She looked over her work one more time, moving over to the small enchanted radio, turning it on before turning it down so it was playing softly in the background. Perfect, she smiled to herself. Kace would be arriving any moment now, and she was eager to see if he liked it.

Kace agreed to meet Amaya at the cliffs for a little celebration due to Kace becoming a prefect. It was a sweet gesture, so, Kace went along with it. He's never been to a picnic before, he's not the type to want to go to one usually. His dad may have with dates, Jenny didn't come across as the picnic type either. His guts tells him to bring flowers and dress nice, so, that's exactly what he did. He plucked a few daisies from the school garden and wore his best to meet Amaya at the cliffs. "Hey my lady, Jane, aka Shorty! Yo, this is great, Check out the view," Kace pointed out, impressed by his girlfriend's setup. "So, this is what a picnic is like?" Kace presented the daisies and leans over to kiss Amaya lightly on her lips. "Love you Shorty, you’re a virtuoso. My pops taught me that."

Amaya brightened as Kace appeared, her heart thumping in her chest. "Hey, Tarzan," She greeted with a warm smile, kissing him back and accepting the daisies. She couldn't help but giggle a little as he spoke. "Oh, did he?" She asked, taking Kace's hand and trying to guide him to sit with her. She settled on the blanket, pouring their drinks and offering him a glass. "How are things going with your dad?" She asked, smiling at her boyfriend.

Kace follows her, sitting down besides the brunette. "Yeah, you can say that! He's had his fair share of lady friends. My pops, he's the Romeo type, except with my mom, I guess. Baron's mom," Kace said so quickly, then he remembers he doesn't know the witch personally. They have yet to physically meet in person. There's yet to be talks of that happening anytime soon. Kace secretly wonders what was holding them back from meeting. "It could be worse? We're chill, at the end of the day he's still my dad. I only have one, so, we're cool. How are things with you? I didn't see Onyx around the common room. What's going on with him?"

Last edited:
Amaya listened to Kace, smiling softly and placing her hand over his as he talked. She knew the whole thing with his mom and his brother was still an ordeal. Whatever happened, she'd stand by him, the way she always had. He asked about Onyx then, startling her. Her eyes widened a little and she pulled her hand back, silent a moment as she tried to figure out what to say. "I..." She bit her lip, looking away. "The twins were attacked over break by our aunt," She spoke softly. "Onyx saved his sister, but he was hurt pretty badly in the process. He lost all of his memories, we don't know if he'll ever remember anything. He... won't be coming back to school." She sighed, tucking her hair behind her ear, heart hurting as she spoke.

Kace smiles, his fingers connected with hers. She somehow always seems to be around when he spoke of his family's dilemma. Nothing been smooth sailing with them, he's curious to know if they will ever get at the point. For now, him and his dad were okay. He had a inkling feeling that Jenny had something to do with him and his dad talking again. "Damn, really," Kace is pulled in, grabbing at Amaya gently. "That's crazy! Are you okay? What happen to your aunt? She's not going to come after you, is she?" Kace didn't fight back to hide the rising concern in his voice. Maybe this was something Amaya should be telling the professors in the school, if she's capable of hurting one family member, what's stopping her from doing that to someone else. "Damn," poor Onyx, it'll be kind of weird not seeing the teen hanging around with Sapphire. Does two always seems to be together.

Amaya shook her head, turning and leaning against Kace. "My dad says she won't be back, so I can only assume she went to jail." She shook her head, running her thumb lightly over the back of his hand. "Dad says she blames the twin for their dad's death. I think the entire thing is idiotic." She sighed. "Sorry... that's not what we came out here for," She sat up a bit, smiling softly as she reached up and ran a hand down his face. "I'm really proud of you, Kace," She reminded him.

Kace went quiet, there was obviously a lot that he didn't know about Amaya and her family...A smile crept over his face over the sense of her touch. "Nah, it's okay. I want you to tell me this stuff, as hard as it is, whatever you want to tell me I'm all ears," he says to her, coming across undisturbed. Relax, he reclines back on his palms. There was some concerns that he harvest, some concerns that will come in to play down the line. "I forgot to tell you, they partner me with Sapphire for patrolling. She's cool right? I don't know her that well, other than the fact that she's related to you and got a bat."

Amaya blushed as he told her she could tell him anything. Well, there was the one thing... could she just say it? She debated it a bit, biting her lip and glancing away. Before she could get past the hammering of her heart to tell him, he continued, and she couldn't help but chuckle. "She's alright," She told her boyfriend, "She's thoughtless, a bit brash, and she has a quick tongue, but she's usually pretty chill about everything,"

Amaya hesitated a moment before turning to glance at Kace again, peeking at him through her hair. "Um... t-there is, um, something I've been meaning to tell you." She laughed a little, nervous again, glancing away once more. This was harder than she thought. She hadn't ever said anything like it before, and she had been hesitant to say it to him, but she couldn't help it.

Kace thought in silence that Sapphire was harmless, maybe they'll butt heads. Maybe not. Only time will tell. Either way, it will only be a year of them patrolling. If he last that long with the prefect badge. Knowing him, he'll probably get into an argument with someone, most likely Abian and lose the badge. And it's not a negative thought, Kace is not the authorian type. He didn't like someone his age telling him what to do, he imagine it was the same for his schoolmates.

"Oh, yeah? What is it?" Kace smiles, encouraging his girlfriend to tell him anything. "Say whatever is on your mind, Amaya," he would say and gently kiss her cheek.

Amaya could feel her blush deepen. Oh, merlin, this was hard. She bit her lip, looking away again. She had always struggled with her emotions, and despite her blunt nature she always seemed to struggle with putting how she felt into the right words. She fidgeted a little, giggling nervously when he kissed her cheek. "You're distracting me," she whacked his arm lightly, before taking the leap and just leaning in. She kissed him softly a moment before hiding her face in his neck. "I love you, Kace," She spoke gently, her heart beating furiously in her chest.

Kace laughs, "That's it?" he teased his awkwardly, bashful girlfriend. This was suppose to be a serious, vulnerable moment but Kace can't resist being Kace. The Gryffindor wraps his arms around the Slytherin, embracing in a wholesome cuddle. "You didn't hear what I said earlier, huh?" the boy mused. Kace found his way to her lips and tenderly kissed them. "I love you too," Kace admitted, his heart swelling up with amor for the lovely Slytherin girl. He grins and resumes kissing her again and again.

Amaya's blush deepened and a shot of embarrassment flashed through her. She wiggled a little, trying to get away, wanting to hide and never come out again. She was surprised when he kissed her, and if her heart hadn't been pounding before it surely was now as he said it back. Her embarrassment faded and she couldn't help but giggle, pleased as he smothered her with kisses. She wrapped an arm around his shoulders, the other hand gripping at the hem of his shirt as she kissed him back. After a little bit she broke away, giggling breathlessly. "Hey, I did bring food, you know. You're supposed to eat it," She teased, sitting back and brushing his hair from his eyes.

"Oh, sh!t, you right. You did," Kace grins, shaking his head. He picked a lot from his dad in the way that he could make someone look so sweet and buttery. He is quite amused by bashful, mousy Amaya. Kace resists the urges from peppering more with kisses. The teen grabbed a slice of cheese pizza, biting into the toasty piece. Kace devoured three slices before giving his stamp approval. "Mmmm, just like home! I can't believe you made that for me, for us. Shorty, what can't you do honestly?"

Amaya couldn't help but giggle. She dug into the pizza, eating one slice to his three. She turned back to him when he spoke, smirking and leaning in to press a kiss to his cheek. "I can't resist you, obviously," She teased, squeezing his hand before pulling back to get a drink. "So, mr. Prefect, are you excited?" She asked. "If you're lucky maybe you can be head boy," She teased.

Kace shrugs, "I dunno, I mean it's a dope badge. I feel all important," Kace puffs out his chest and holds his breath. He moved only his shoulders like he was strutting on the catwalk. He nods and pretends to wave at a crowd of his supporters, then exhaled, laughing. "Nah, that's all Elliot, he deserves it. I'm okay with or without the badge, I don't want anything else. Then I won't have time to dance and hang out with you. Too many responsibilities."

Amaya couldn't help but giggle at his behavior. "Well, if that's how you feel, I suppose you don't want the present I got you," She teased, reaching into the picnic basket and pulling out the little box. "Oh well, I'm sure... Elliot, right? I'm sure he could find something to do with it," She sighed dramatically, standing and moving to step past him. She was just teasing, of course, she had picked it up before she'd found out about the badge. But still, she could never pass up teasing her boyfriend.

"What?" Kace follows behind Amaya, his tongue rounding the side of his inner cheek. "Come on shorty, don't play with me like that! What is it?" Kace humorous her. The teen suddenly wraps his arms around her waist, lifting and spinning his girlfriend in place. His strength coming from his ability to hold his own weight up when he's performing a handstand.

Amaya smiled, debating on teasing him some more, when he picked her up and spun her. She squealed before giggling, turning once she was on her feet again and laying her arms over his shoulders. "Alright, alright," She smiled, moving to place the small box in his hand. It was simple, but she had thought of him when she'd seen it and she hoped he liked it.

Kace smiles, looking down at the box. He gave it a shake here and there, grinning as he tries to figure out what was inside. In time he opened the small box up and revealed a bracelet. A bracelet, he assumed that it was one. Kace held it up and pushed it down his wrist. "Thanks, Amaya. It's cool, I love it," Kace says with a big smile. He leans in afterwards to grace her once more with a sweet kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back