Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
After the delivery in the student lounge,she made her way to Puff house and found a friend who was about to enter their house. She politely requested to ask if Alessio was inside and tell him to come out. The Ravenclaw then went to the opposite wall and squatted on the floor placing the basket with only three roses remaining. All for Hufflepuffs.

Alessio was in the common room, reflecting about his life and valentine‘s day when someone told him there was someone waiting outside the room for him. His eyes brightened and he wondered if it was Celebi but when he noticed it was a much younger girl he felt disappointed, he wanted to tell his friend who had sent her the anonymous pink rose before he regretted not saying anything. "Hello. You have something for me?" the seventh year asked, glancing at the roses the girl was holding.

</COLOR></FONT>
Alexis had just stood up again when she heard the door to Puffs' house to open. Picking up her basket,she heard the boy greeted her and asked whether she had something to give. Giving him a smile,"Hi,I'm Alexis.",picking up the pink rose,"If you are Alessio,then I have this pretty pink rose just for you.",she added as she held the rose out to him.
<FONT font="monaco"><COLOR color="black">

"Nice to meet you Alexis," the boy replied, and was surprised to find out he was receiving a pink rose. He looked at it for a moment, confused. "Um - thank you," he said, taking it. "Is there a note somewhere as well?" he asked, still wondering who could have sent it. But he was curious to find out.

Alexis nodded as she pulled out the note from her pocket."Here you go.",handing the note to the older Puff.

Thanks for talking to me, and not judging my rambling, and being a good sport. You're pretty great.
-Celly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back