Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Lexi groaned as she stood up from her bed, still half asleep, she went at her vanity mirror to see her ragged face and hair. She has to get going before the other students who will try outs for the cheering got at the pitch before her, that will be embarrasing for her. Lexi stood up from her vanity mirror chair and went to she what she will be wearing for the try outs as she's the one who will judge them. Picking a nice clothes, she went to the bathroom to have a bath and fixed herself. After she finished her doings, Lexi went back to their dorm and comb herself and ponytail it.

After doing all she had to do, she took her clipboard and a ball pen.She's ready to judge them base on their performance. Lexi was now walking down to the Quidditch pitch seeing as she's the first one to be there, Lexi smiled to herself. She walked straight at the center of the pitch and waited for the others to come by and auditon.

OOC: You just have to rp entering, saying hi or hello to me, and do your thing. Make sure you got a link to your routine and music, and if you could do a little cheer about your house then do so. And please, if i see your IC's clothes wearing jeans, change it immediately. Sweat pants will be fine. Enjoy Rping. :D :woot:

Joceline, as always, awoke early in the day, going through her plans for the day when she realized that today were the cheer leading tryouts and in an attempt to make more friends and get out more she had signed up. Admittedly back in France she had been pretty good at gymnastics so she figured adapting those skills to this wouldn't be difficult at all, and she thought she had come up with a very good routine, but of course she was not the one that was judging that, one of the older Slytherins were.

In a pair of sweatpants and a tank top with a thin sweater over top because it was very cold. She made her way nervously to the Quidditch Pitch, but with the air of confidence and arrogence about her. She walked in and approached Lexi Rodriguez and said, "Hello, Lexi right? I'm Joceline Richarde, here to clearly try out for the team." She offered the girl a grin, before zipping of her sweater and putting it to the side to begin her routine to the best of her abilities.

[Link to routine & there should be music playing in the background, I'm not sure if you can here it.
I know this is a bad post but I can do better I am pressed for time.]

Cecily awoke early that morning full of excitement. Today was cheerleading tryouts. She knew that she was a first year, and also a Gryffindor, so her chances of making the team may not be as high as she'd have hoped, but it shouldn't hurt to try out. She had been in cheerleading back home in California for five years, and she thought she was pretty good, so maybe she still stood a slight chance. She sure hoped so. She really missed the sport (yes, cheerleading is a sport). Cecily put on her regular cheer practice outfit and pulled her hair up in a high pony tail tied with a green ribbon, then headed out to the pitch.

She arrived right at the end of anothers girls routine and clapped politely when it was over, walking up to the girl who was clearly in charge. With her big smile on her face, she walked up to the girl, saying, "Hi, nice to meet you! My names Cecily, I'm here to try out. I'll do the cheer I made first, and then do my routine. The cheer isn't that fantastic. Here goes!" She walked out, then began the little cheer she had made. "Hustle. Get to it. Gryffindors. Lets do it! Go go Gryffindor, push it hard, come on lets score!" Cecily then started the music and walked back to the middle of the pitch, big smile on her face as she started her routine

Cecily's routine, ignore the talking before and after :) Music is in the video

Eden woke up early that day and walked down to the Quidditch Pitch she was wearing a brand new sweat outfit in Slytherin green. Doing some warm ups Eden walked over the girl who was running it.
"Hello Lexi. Im Eden Luna and Im here to try out."
Walking to the edge of the pitch to take off her jacket walking over to the middle of the field Eden started with a cheer.

Clap your hands
stomp your feet
Slytherin can't be beat
Go Green go Silver
Come on team you can do it just put some power to it
Goooooooo Slytherin!

After finishing Eden got right into her routine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc4yUO-caCY&feature=related
(( OOC Ignore the first 30 seconds))

((If this isn't okay just let me know and I will edit XD))

Kiera had heard that today were the cheerleading tryouts. She was naturally curious about them. Of course, she would not be trying out. She was a chaser for the Gryffindor team. But all the same she was interested. So she got up and out of bed to get dressed. She picked out an outfit that was different than her usual casual clothes. Lately, Kiera had taken to wearing more feminine clothing, including heels. She liked being taller than the her short five feet tall.

Kiera made her way down to the pitch. She quietly snuck into the stands, not knowing if anyone saw her or not. Very few people knew that she was a Gymnast and a darn good one too. This past summer, Kiera had won a national competition in the States. If anyone followed the world of gymnastics, they have recognized her for who she was. Almost all of her competitions were televised. Kiera was proud of her accomplishments but she didn't feel like she should broadcast them. Besides very few magical people cared about muggle sports which included gymnastics.

Kiera watched the girls go. A few of them were quite good at floor tumbling. Kiera even applauded after every girl. Sometimes it helped to have an audience.

Aspen walked out into the cool morning air, hair tied back, water bottle in hand and duffle bag over her shoulder. She took a deep breath. She was feeling excited, but nervous. She'd been practicing her routine over and over ever since had seen the poster for the cheerleading tryouts, but would it be enough?
Aspen's legs were cold in the ensemble she had chosen for today - shorts, tank top and hoodie - so she jogged slowly down to the pitch, trying to warm up.
A few people had already gathered, but much fewer than Aspen had thought. This put her nerves at ease - at least she wouldn't have to perform in front of a big crowd.
She wandered over to the girl with the clipboard, who seemed to be in charge.
"Hi, Lexi?" she said. "I'm Aspen Jones, from Gryffindor. I've got a cheer and a routine so.. I'll just, uh, go?" She smiled nervously and walked out onto the pitch, ready to make a good impression.

"Go Gryffindor!
Here to take the prize!
Go Gryffindor!
Do it for the pride!
So go go, G-O!
Go Gryffindor go!
Go go, G-O!
Go Gryffindor go!
"

Aspen's audition
(OOC: ignore first 30 seconds :D )

Autumn rose from her bed, grumbling about her lack of sleep. She saw the light pouring in through her window and that put her into a panic. Her groggy eyes shot open wide and her short legs tumbled over the edge of her bed, setting her into motion. She ran into the shared bathroom to take a quick shower and brush her teeth, and then tugged her practice clothes that she'd laid out the night beofre from under her bed. She wasn't sure if any other Ravenclaw girls were going to Auditions today, but her newly aqcuired ex-enemy turned acquaintence now sort of a friend Joceline Richarde had mentioned getting out of the castle and joining the Cheer Squads. Autumn was a natural athlete and gymnast, and was glad she had something to look forward to tother than seeing Isabella and Thomas in la-la land when she walked down the halls.

She pulled a brush through her hair, she'd been letting it grow out but had chopped it all off again when she and Thomas split up. She then pulled the shoulder length scraps of hair up into a ponytail and tied a blue and bronze ribbon in it before grabbing her blue and white trainers from her trunk to slip on over her striped kneelength socks.

After a final inspection in the mirror she nodded once and set off down to the pitch. The last time she'd been down ehre was for the Quidditch Cup, she'd been so proud of her team. Regardless of the fact that she was heartbroken she wanted to support them as a cheerleader this year. If she was too short and weak to be on the team she might as well back them up. Her muscles were lean, built for flips and cartwheels and the like...not throwing a ball or swinging a bat.

She arrived to the grassy oval area and eyed the crowd. Joceline was already there and one girl was just starting her audition. She watched and gulped in intimidation. If she didn't get this....she'd be soo devastated. She had gotten her cheer routine from the muggle movie made two decades ago - "Bring It On". It was one of her favorite movies, and was to her what "Sixteen Candles" had been to her mom. Her version of the routine was the Clovers' and after the cheer she would do a simple gymnastics routine to show that ability.

"I'm Autumn Gwin, Ravenclaw. I've got a cheer and dance and then a gymnastics routine.

She set the CD to playing, she'd bought the music at the mall. It was silent at the beginning, while she did the cheer.

{ start at 00:46 seconds in }

I said, Brrrrr
It's cold in here, there must be some Eagles in the atmosphere
I said Brr, It's Cold In Here!
There must be some Eagles in the atmosphere
I said o-ee-o-ee-o
Ice, ice, ice
slow it doown
Ooo-eeee-ooo-eeee-ooo
Ice, ice, ice...
Here we go!

She thought her cheer sounded silly but she added something at the end of the dance.

Hey There
It's Autumn
Us 'Claws are far from bottom
If you remember, we won the cup
Nowhere from here but up, up, up
Ravenclaws shall always pwn
And the cup, we'll always own

Then came the gymnastics routine

{ stops at 1:25 but I'll just sy she can do what the girl is doing in practice as well XD }

Afterwards Autumn smiled shyly to the leaders and took her place by the other girls, taking a swig of her water.

(Okay, people. Last call for the students who will audition, I'll let this audition until October 31 and if the quidditch dates are posted early we won't take any students anymore. But another audition will on December. So, last call!!!!!!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back